What's new

Pakistan's ANTI TANK GUIDED MISSILE REQUIREMENTS

range finder assists in targeting by calculating range - i couldn't find anywhere mentioning either the system or rocket is "laser guided".
Yeah it's just a fire predictor like some really really expensive electronic sniper scopes have , to adjust for wind, moving target, distance , etc and gives you the correct point to aim and shoot at for a hit

range finder assists in targeting by calculating range - i couldn't find anywhere mentioning either the system or rocket is "laser guided".

Yes that was my first thought that’s all I could did on it.

Probable replacement for RPG-7 to boost AT capability on company level of infantry formations.

Compare Mi-24/35 of Pakistan and India. Lesser pylons on Pakistani Mi-35, can more pylons be added under that wing or is it a permanent setup ?
View attachment 586538
View attachment 586539
In latest one Russian removed the under carriage retraction. Because it occupy lots of space , which can be used for misc load. Plus, it also less pain for pilot to keep eye on retraction gear.

Yeah it's just a fire predictor like some really really expensive electronic sniper scopes have , to adjust for wind, moving target, distance , etc and gives you the correct point to aim and shoot at for a hit
it is hard with anti tank weapon, because any move by the tank will change the trajectory...
also, laser reciever, which Turkey used on its tank and saved a life today, will tell the exact location the shooter and will be suppressed before the missile get there

Back
Top Bottom