What's new

Pakistanis ranked 4th most intelligent people globally

I doubt we are 4th most intelligent.

Please take a look at the people who are kililng and fighting daily in Pakistan. One thing we make great technology but many things- we people are the most dumbest with no senses and intolerances.

Well this is NOT reflected on this site- I'm just kidding brothers!!

I hate news like this, it does nothing but cause the most primative tribalism attitudes. We are better than this, we need to see mankind as one otherwise we will remain in this same old rut of a dived and volatile world.

INTEL-ISEF 2012: Pakistanis take home prize at world's largest science fair
PITTSBURGH: With just three finalists present among 1,549 students, two Pakistani teenagers managed to snag a fourth place, $500 award at the Grand Awards Ceremony of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair on Friday in Pittsburgh.

The project titled: Energy Square for Cattle, created by Mahnoor Hassan, Shiza Gulab and Bushra Shahed of the Institute of Computer and Management Sciences in Peshawar took fourth prize in the Animal Sciences Category.

Hassan and Gulab were there to collect the prize for their project. They explained that their project is good for all livestock in times of natural disaster.

The fair concluded on Friday afternoon, in a confetti haze as the top prizewinner was announced. The winner was fifteen-year-old Jack Andraka from the US state of Maryland who created a Non-Invasive Pancreatic Cancer Detection Tool.

The Intel International Science and Engineering Fair, the largest of its kind, is a program of the non-profit Society for Science and the Public (SSP) and encourages young innovators to engage in math and science.

INTEL-ISEF 2012: Pakistanis take home prize at world’s largest science fair – The Express Tribune

LOL, I hope not many Pakistanis have fallen for this fake news, On the other hand If its true than congratulations and condolences as well as you have not been successful in using it wisely.

Maybe so, but many others besides pakistanis are known for doing this.

At least this is in some third rate newspaper which I never heard of.

How could any of us forget the garbage which was published by Times of India, about how Indians make up 50% of all NASA scientists or some BS like that.

Never-mind the authenticity of the article, but intelligence is such a loose and relative term. It's extremely hard to evaluate a country's intelligence in relation to another's unless some form of standardized testing is under taken for every single citizen of each country.

People who conduct these useless studies are wasting their time anyways. Who cares if one country is more or less intelligent than the other? And intelligence is also heavily influenced by living conditions. Someone living in the west obviously has more access to resources to develop their brain than someone living in a slum or impoverished area in the East.

What rubbish. A nation who votes for a person sitting in jail and make him their president is 4th most intelligent people globally? A nation who destroys their own property during a protest is branded as intelligent? Get serious for once. 12-hrs load shedding, no water, no gas, no food, shortage of everything, record breaking inflation and corruption, the mighty intelligent people of Pakistan can't do a thing about it?

It must be the 4th rank starting from bottom. Check again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom