What's new

Pakistanis, Disengage from all Indians on PDF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this for some time. I have come to realise that responding to indians is the same as responding to a chimp or ANY other animal. Completely pointless and meaningless. Nothing can be gained by such interactions. Best way forward is to ignore them and act as if they don't exist. Let's set the tone.

I will join you bro.

The one and only way to deal with the supremacists ... treat them like they are NOTHING!

I've been thinking about this for some time. I have come to realise that responding to indians is the same as responding to a chimp or ANY other animal. Completely pointless and meaningless. Nothing can be gained by such interactions. Best way forward is to ignore them and act as if they don't exist. Let's set the tone.

I will join you bro.

Lol. Exactly.

You know, we can play out in our heads how the conversation will go, as Indians are so predictable. Basically they will give the most insulting and uncivil answer in return, up the ante for no reason, and then blame us for it.

Knowing the Indian mindset, I have again come to realize that there is simply no point in replying to them. All my mercy and tenderness towards them has been abused and spit on. There is simply no room for trust left on this forum.

Let's move on and discuss more fruitful things.

Kids are making rules now on PDF.. Lol. Why Pakistanis PDFians are afraid facing Indians. You didn't win a war with India, at least try to win a sane debate. But here guys are running even from debate.
Plz katti na kro humse. Hum kaise jiyege hamaare humsaaya mulk ke baiger. :lol:

It is about time we Pakistanis do something about the Supremacist Indians infesting PDF, and that we must do without breaking the forum rules.

Proposal/request is simple:

Stop all engagement and dialogue with Indians

Ignoring these supremacists is the 'best' thing you can do to them. They absolutely hate being ignored, it makes their blood boil. So stop all engagement, this includes quoting and replying to them.

Post whatever you want to post on the topic, but without quoting them. Report every single derailment, report every single abuse, have their propaganda threads shut down, just do not engage directly.

The so-called seculars of them are the most dangerous, far more dangerous than the open fascists. They will go for brownie points by saying the things we sometimes like to hear/read, do not fall for such traps. None that I have come across here have good intentions towards us, no matter how much they claim otherwise. They will even make up stories of how they have so many Pakistani friends who they get on so well with and whatnot including how their Pakistani friends understand them and that the Pakistanis on PDF do not.

Gandhiites, Nehruiites, Modiites - whatever shape and form they come, they are all the SAME! Fascists to the core!

There is absolutely no need for any dialogues with them - nothing new &/or positive will come from them. Echo Chamber won't apply - they can't help by being here, they are addicted so no need to worry about echo chamber problem! They want the dialogue, they may even beg for it, just do not comply. They manipulate by sucking in with sweeteners and then turning us towards or accepting their way - and for that weapon to be effective they need us to engage.

Keep reminding Pakistani members in threads to stop engaging these supremacists.

Aman Ka Tamasha is history. They are open and declared enemy, and they should be treated as one!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @Mangus Ortus Novem @omegalamba7XL9
please tag others.

Finally! Better late than never! Isolate these Indians and ignore them.

Lol. Exactly.

You know, we can play out in our heads how the conversation will go, as Indians are so predictable. Basically they will give the most insulting and uncivil answer in return, up the ante for no reason, and then blame us for it.

Knowing the Indian mindset, I have again come to realize that there is simply no point in replying to them. All my mercy and tenderness towards them has been abused and spit on. There is simply no room for trust left on this forum.

This won't fly. The site owners depend on traffic from India, and without Indian users, the forum will become boring and stale.

It is your DUTY to engage with us here. Stop being such arrogant brats and quit this stupidity.

Satyagraha by PDF members :tup:

I can see that. For a bunch of Gandhi-bashers, they do love his methods. :smitten:

I'll let you in on a little secret. Write to the most popular ISPs In India to ban this forum. Trust me they take such things pretty seriously. Most of us are too lazy to use a proxy to get to a forum. You will see dwindling Indian post pronto. It is a very valid suggestion.. Think about it.

It is about time we Pakistanis do something about the Supremacist Indians infesting PDF, and that we must do without breaking the forum rules.

Proposal/request is simple:

Stop all engagement and dialogue with Indians

Ignoring these supremacists is the 'best' thing you can do to them. They absolutely hate being ignored, it makes their blood boil. So stop all engagement, this includes quoting and replying to them.

Post whatever you want to post on the topic, but without quoting them. Report every single derailment, report every single abuse, have their propaganda threads shut down, just do not engage directly.

The so-called seculars of them are the most dangerous, far more dangerous than the open fascists. They will go for brownie points by saying the things we sometimes like to hear/read, do not fall for such traps. None that I have come across here have good intentions towards us, no matter how much they claim otherwise. They will even make up stories of how they have so many Pakistani friends who they get on so well with and whatnot including how their Pakistani friends understand them and that the Pakistanis on PDF do not.

Gandhiites, Nehruiites, Modiites - whatever shape and form they come, they are all the SAME! Fascists to the core!

There is absolutely no need for any dialogues with them - nothing new &/or positive will come from them. Echo Chamber won't apply - they can't help by being here, they are addicted so no need to worry about echo chamber problem! They want the dialogue, they may even beg for it, just do not comply. They manipulate by sucking in with sweeteners and then turning us towards or accepting their way - and for that weapon to be effective they need us to engage.

Keep reminding Pakistani members in threads to stop engaging these supremacists.

Aman Ka Tamasha is history. They are open and declared enemy, and they should be treated as one!

@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Musings @Ace of Spades @masterchief_mirza @Mangus Ortus Novem @omegalamba7XL9
please tag others.
This is a discussion forum, no?

Hum Indians kay bgair tum ho kya....humare bgair tumhara kya wajood hai? :cheesy:

Come on, quit this crazy Satyagraha. I promise we will engage better with our Pakistani cousins in future.

This is a discussion forum, no?

There is nothing to discuss with Indians ... we have a lot to discuss with others, earth has far better nationalities and races for fruitful interactions and discussion.

Someone, tag the Chinese members ... let's get their thoughts ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom