What's new

Pakistanis be ready, time of action is here and now.

Dont want to derail....but sounds like conspiracy theory! PAF kept aircrafts number low!!!
There was a reason why PA pickets got pulverized from the air with impunity during Kargil war.

At that time, PAF was in no position to take on IAF armed with BVRs.

Whose fault was that? It was not some Sajha Majha's job to have the right numbers and right type of hardware to defend the muqaddas territory of Pakistan.

Mirage 2000s weren't acquired when they were up for sale.

Then the opportunity to purchase 36 J-10 was also squandered.

Then, when the time came to smash IAF and IA on 27th, the time to demolish their appetite for war once and for all, PAF chose to show restraint. As if there was someone out there who gives two hoots about "responsible states" in this dog's world?

They will get what's coming to them. And what's coming to them is war which they've been avoiding for so long.

Back on topic

Indians have been telling US that they are police of South Asia as Israel is of Middle East. .. They will check China and Pakistan . .
27th Feb was a rude awakening not for india but for USA...as they realised how flawed is thinking india can check China
U can change in policies and stance since then ..

Indians are desperate to get some respect back. . Hence the timing

Pakistan allowed the operation. It's a well known fact. How else did the get out from Abbotabad?
Pak military was fully involved and there is no OBL...where is the proof aside from waffle

I beg your pardon,
If Laden was not in abbotabad, If Pak Military was fully involved;

Then why Dr Shakeel Afreedi is rotting in jail ???
It's highly outrageous, unjust and utter violation of human rights.

I beg your pardon,
If Laden was not in abbotabad, If Pak Military was fully involved;

Then why Dr Shakeel Afreedi is rotting in jail ???
It's highly outrageous, unjust and utter violation of human rights.

Shakeel Afridi was a Pakistani national working for a foreign intelligence agency. He should be executed Justice is not served yet.

On topic: can't say for others but I can't wait to sacrifice Hindutva rats for their crimes against Kashmiris. Let this war be the final one.

There was a reason why PA pickets got pulverized from the air with impunity during Kargil war.

At that time, PAF was in no position to take on IAF armed with BVRs.

Whose fault was that? It was not some Sajha Majha's job to have the right numbers and right type of hardware to defend the muqaddas territory of Pakistan.

Mirage 2000s weren't acquired when they were up for sale.

Then the opportunity to purchase 36 J-10 was also squandered.

Then, when the time came to smash IAF and IA on 27th, the time to demolish their appetite for war once and for all, PAF chose to show restraint. As if there was someone out there who gives two hoots about "responsible states" in this dog's world?

They will get what's coming to them. And what's coming to them is war which they've been avoiding for so long.
Yep, I agree with @MastanKhan, "showing restraint" was a big mistake on part of Pakistan. Indians would have gone for kill whenever opportunity presented itself. Just look at the 1999 Atlantique shootdown incident. I remember the counter-argument was that such and such would have been act of war. lol, as if the IAF crossing the international border to strike wasn't an act of war?

Even now, you'll hear analysts on television saying that Pakistan should highlight Kashmir and current stuff for international community to see. lol. I'm surprised why international pressure means so much to Pakistan when it means nothing to major powers. If international pressure or community meant anything, that india would have held the plebiscite in Kashmir already, Israel wouldn't be bulldozing houses, Russia would have vacated Crimea, etc.

Apparently, it's even war-fighting doctrine for PA, capture land, wait for "international pressure" to force IA to ceasefire. What was the freaking point of Kargil when PAF lacked BVR? To force international pressure on India?Land is a finite resource. Once someone takes it, there is no giving it up. I think these thoughts on "international pressure" needs to be removed from Pakistani military doctrine. There is a need to teach cadets that they need to fight to win wars, that there is no runner up in love & war, don't give a crap about international community. If there isn't a paradigm shift in the thinking at GHQ in how wars should be fought & won, blunders like Kargil or Fall of Dhaka will continue to be repeated.

Shakeel Afridi was a Pakistani national working for a foreign intelligence agency. He should be executed Justice is not served yet.

My point is,
He was charged for giving address of OBL to foreign agency.
But if there was no OBL in Abbotabad then how can he be charged in the first place ???

Secondly, if Pak army was involved in this case then what was requirement of engaging other pety assets for the same work ?? It does not sound reasonable.

Either OBL was there in Abbotabad and Pak army was not involved or
Dr. Shakeel Afreedi is innocent.

You are free to choose any of the options.

At that time, PAF was in no position to take on IAF armed with BVRs

I don't know about the capability of PAF and IAF of that time, but the reason you stated was clearly not behind not responding of PAF.

The reason was Pakistan's official stand in international community, that it is not involved in the Kargil, and fighting militia is a mix of muzahidin and local rebels.
That's why it could not cross LOC by land, sea or air to help these so called Mujahidins.

Latter they accepted that their regular were involved and destroyed there narrative for which earlier they could not cross LOC to help those regulars.

Thus they had to digest both; 100 onions and 100 ..... too.

An utter nonsensical strategy that was in my opinion; not as an Indian but a neutral third party.

A sane leader either would have crossed the LOC to help its troops or not accepted involvement of regulars at all. The Indians were properly burying the bodies in the place of action. Ten, 50, 100, or 500 years later, if Pakistanis would have won that place, they would have declared that place a national monument, and start yearly pilgrimage to honour their martyrs.

Yep, I agree with @MastanKhan, "showing restraint" was a big mistake on part of Pakistan. Indians would have gone for kill whenever opportunity presented itself. Just look at the 1999 Atlantique shootdown incident. I remember the counter-argument was that such and such would have been act of war. lol, as if the IAF crossing the international border to strike wasn't an act of war?

Even now, you'll hear analysts on television saying that Pakistan should highlight Kashmir and current stuff for international community to see. lol. I'm surprised why international pressure means so much to Pakistan when it means nothing to major powers. If international pressure or community meant anything, that india would have held the plebiscite in Kashmir already, Israel wouldn't be bulldozing houses, Russia would have vacated Crimea, etc.

Apparently, it's even war-fighting doctrine for PA, capture land, wait for "international pressure" to force IA to ceasefire. What was the freaking point of Kargil when PAF lacked BVR? To force international pressure on India?Land is a finite resource. Once someone takes it, there is no giving it up. I think these thoughts on "international pressure" needs to be removed from Pakistani military doctrine. There is a need to teach cadets that they need to fight to win wars, that there is no runner up in love & war, don't give a crap about international community. If there isn't a paradigm shift in the thinking at GHQ in how wars should be fought & won, blunders like Kargil or Fall of Dhaka will continue to be repeated.

Hi,

So---the year is 1971---. It is time for the indian army to attack east pakistan---.

The indian generals are having a meeting with Indira Gandhi---. She looks at the concern on their faces---She asks what the matters was---.

They replied that they were scared of the pakistani military Generals in west pakistan---.

To that Indira Gandhi replied---" don't worry about their Generals---I know them---they don't have the courage to attack---"---" you go ahead with your task---"---. The indian generals were shocked---but they followed her orders---.

The 71 war proved the cowardice & indecision of pakistani generals even more than it was obvious in the 65 war---.

Feb 27th proved---that pakistani general still inherit that piece of cowardice that Indira Gandhi pointed towards---.

And amazingly---many of the young pakistanis on this forum also show that same trait---.

Now I realize that it is all about GENETICS---cowardice---scared---fear---war---.

They came and blew our Atlantique out of the skies---39 young officers executed---and here we had their most modern submarine the Scorpene in out waters right in the middle of hostilities---and what happens---.

As the cream thickens and floats on the top---the inherent cowardice of the pakistani general command surfaces one more time---.

We had the element of revenge of the Antlantique given to us by Allah as a gift---and our Generals pulled their pants down and bent over---.

Last edited:
I don't know about the capability of PAF and IAF of that time, but the reason you stated was clearly not behind not responding of PAF.

The reason was Pakistan's official stand in international community, that it is not involved in the Kargil, and fighting militia is a mix of muzahidin and local rebels.
That's why it could not cross LOC by land, sea or air to help these so called Mujahidins.

Latter they accepted that their regular were involved and destroyed there narrative for which earlier they could not cross LOC to help those regulars.

Thus they had to digest both; 100 onions and 100 ..... too.

An utter nonsensical strategy that was in my opinion; not as an Indian but a neutral third party.

A sane leader either would have crossed the LOC to help its troops or not accepted involvement of regulars at all. The Indians were properly burying the bodies in the place of action. Ten, 50, 100, or 500 years later, if Pakistanis would have won that place, they would have declared that place a national monument, and start yearly pilgrimage to honour their martyrs.
If it wasn’t for Nawaz Sharif, we probably would've had a completely different outcome. Our Pakistani soldiers are the real mujahideen and they had Indians from the throat during kargil. I started hating Nawaz sharif since, he’s a traitor. He should be hanged for acting against nations interests.

If it wasn’t for Nawaz Sharif, we probably would've had a completely different outcome. Our Pakistani soldiers are the real mujahideen and they had Indians from the throat during kargil. I started hating Nawaz sharif since, he’s a traitor. He should be hanged for acting against nations interests.
Same was the case with me. Before Kargil our whole family supported Nawaz and PMLN after that i started hating the bastard for this treachery and cowardice. Musharraf should had him hanged in plane hijacking case but he turned out to be a even bigger loser by allowing this snake to leave only to return years latter in the name of NRO and those 10 black years of both PPP and PMLN rule in Pakistan which has literally brought Pakistan to its knees.

Let the armed forces decide, what is the best strategy, against India.

Nawaz claims he had no idea of it.

Back
Top Bottom