What's new

Time for a revised paradigm in South Asia

This is exactly what we want Pakistanis to think. And you guys have been thinking it since 1947, losing half of your country in the process and reaching on the verge of economic default.

And look where India is now. That’s why I said, we are fine with the current arrangements.

Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per Partition

India is a slum and a communal shithole

Hatred within India is at pre partition levels, we are not seeing anything that Indians themselves are not saying openly

Indians themselves are declaring their hatred for each other,, we don't have to see or say anything

Bangladesh is a Muslim state as per Partition

India is a slum and a communal shithole

Hatred within India is at pre partition levels, we are not seeing anything that Indians themselves are not saying openly

Indians themselves are declaring their hatred for each other,, we don't have to see or say anything
You can continue to think that my friend. In the meantime, we are going to be economic power house in the next few years / a decade. You in the other hand are on the brink of default. Running from country to country with a begging bowl. We don’t even talk to you as equals now. That should give you a hint.

You can continue to think that my friend. In the meantime, we are going to be economic power house in the next few years / a decade. You in the other hand are on the brink of default. Running from country to country with a begging bowl. We don’t even talk to you as equals now. That should give you a hint.

Pakistan is a state that will develop very very quickly, it's underdeveloped due to government mismanagement, but it will rise very very quickly over the next few decades

Historically Pakistan has always been ahead of India and that will be the case again

You can't change the fact that INDIANS HATE EACH OTHER and that toxic communal hatred will tear India apart,, all your doing is trapping people inside a communal india

Article writer over estimates "connectivity, mutually beneficial cohabitation and interdependence". India is just fine with status quo and nothing changes with Modi 3.0.
Pakistan can very well progress even while keeping enemity with India
India is not a hindrance for our trade routes.
Our only problem is instability at home due to rogue establishment.

Pakistan is a state that will develop very very quickly, it's underdeveloped due to government mismanagement, but it will rise very very quickly over the next few decades

Historically Pakistan has always been ahead of India and that will be the case again

You can't change the fact that INDIANS HATE EACH OTHER and that toxic communal hatred will tear India apart,, all your doing is trapping people inside a communal india

What you are saying is future. May be it will happen, may be not.

What I’m saying is the ground reality at the moment. It’s happening NOW.

Your country is in economic default. NOW. And India is way out of your league. NOW. Your country is begging to the world. NOW.

I hope you can see the difference.

What you are saying is future. May be it will happen, may be not.

What I’m saying is the ground reality at the moment. It’s happening NOW.

Your country is in economic default. NOW. And India is way out of your league. NOW. Your country is begging to the world. NOW.

I hope you can see the difference.

I hope they don't.

it is called ruling class of Pakistan
Call it whatever you like.
LoC = IB but along the Musharraf-Manmohan understanding.
Kashmir issue is easier to fix than some other issues like the Israeli-Palestinian one.
Forget about it.

The Kashmir issue is a more complex issue than Arab-Israeli conflict in the Egyptian lands.

Indeed, the potentials for Pakistan to rise again are great. That's why, with all due respect, I don't look at BD and Sri Lanka as Pakistan's benchmarks in South Asia. A few decades of stability and continuity of policies is all that's needed for Pakistan to rise again.

To the Indians: There is a sea-change in Pakistan for a detente, if not friendship, with India. As I see it, Pakistan, while having the ugly elements like TTP, TLP, and the Lal Masjid type goons, is a different country when it comes to respecting the religious minorities in Pakistan. The old prejucides are going away--like here in America against previously ostracized parts of society. Take the opportunity for a peace now which WILL happen between the two countries anyway--why delay the inevitable. A wise Indian leadership would look at the Musharraf-Manmohan understanding and re-start the dialog. Otherwise, a revived Pakistan, firmly in the Chinese camp, would be a major irritant for India.

One thing is I am certain of: Just like a poor, unstable Afghanistan is Pakistan's number one headache since 1979, a destabilized Pakistan would be number one headache for India. Indian leadership would be myopic to think otherwise. Think long term. Think for the next century and beyond.

The only solution is to accept the LoC as international border. This way, both the sides compromise. Pakistan should grab this option before Moooodiiii changes his mind and prepares for the final war.

No relations with India until Kashmir gets independence and becomes part of Pakistan.

Time is running out for India.

If you you delay then get prepared for balkanization of India.

Sure. We are okay with the status quo. I hope you continue your India policy for a foreseeable future which has brought you to the economic default.

Pakistan is not okay with the status quo.

Kashmir banega Pakistan.

Hindustan banega yugoslavia.

The only solution is to accept the LoC as international border. This way, both the sides compromise. Pakistan should grab this option before Moooodiiii changes his mind and prepares for the final war.
Why should the Kashmir nation be divided by Indian greed? Free elections and an independent Kashmir is the only solution. The article has some truth in that politicians on both sides are fanning the flame of religious hatred for their own agendas (but also for their colonial masters). Until Modi is replaced by a moderate leader, who realises that trade is the best way for regional peace and prosperity , the subcontinent will be on the precipe of nuclear holocaust and incessant chest beating.

You inverted causality, although I'm not sure if you did it deliberately.

The real devil is that both countries, Pakistan and India, have extensive and serious internal problems, so you need external enemies for each other to unite your nationals.

Nonsense

Pakistan has been fighting the Hindus even before the independence.

Pakistan was fighting India back in the 1960s when Pakistan was ahead of India in economic growth.

Now tell me why is China fighting Japan and South Korea?

Because Xi wanted to divert the peoples attention from China's internal issues?

Because you used to get aid which used to run your country, once that stopped, pak stagflated.

Even today pakistan gets much higher remittances per capita than India, your remittances account for nearly 10% of your GDP, while its some 2.7% for India.

So whatever little pak has been able to get is due to foreign money not domestic efforts. Thats the blackpill.
Why should the Kashmir nation be divided by Indian greed? Free elections and an independent Kashmir is the only solution. The article has some truth in that politicians on both sides are fanning the flame of religious hatred for their own agendas (but also for their colonial masters). Until Modi is replaced by a moderate leader, who realises that trade is the best way for regional peace and prosperity , the subcontinent will be on the precipe of nuclear holocaust and incessant chest beating.
And all these conspiracy theories are of no use, BJP is there to rule India for long.

Who gonna make / force India to accept ANYTHING about Kashmir? Can you think of an answer? We don’t even give a F to UN, and given the current circumstances, we don’t even treat you as equals. We gonna make the final call here, and you can’t do anything, we both know it.

I had proposed this. But in actuality they need to keep it at LoC with at least the pretense of claiming the whole area.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom