What's new

Time for a revised paradigm in South Asia

China hates the Japanese because of their history, but did not fight them.

The relationship between the two is one of dislike rather than hostility. For example, China and Japan maintain good trade relations and civil exchanges, and when China and Japan meet a large natural disaster, the rescue teams of the two countries are bound to be the fastest foreign rescue teams to arrive at each other.

As for Koreans, we don't even hate them.

China-Japan relations are fundamentally different from India-Pakistan relations.

And none of the Chinese believed that Japan was qualified to be China's rival. Even if China needed an external enemy to unite internally, we would not choose Japan.

Your words do not match your actions

What kind of a logic is that? Even Sri lanka is broke, doesn't mean we'll attack them for no reason.

Because we don't have to, there's no point going into a conflict when you're growing.

Its been a while we created another Bangladesh :)
Come try and attack us.
It’s been a while since we made you guys pay us Jizya and levelled places of shirk.

Your words do not match your actions

What I'm saying is this: it's true that China and Japan are hostile when it comes to the international political game, but China and Japan have good trade and civil exchanges. Your links are all about the international political arena.

The status quo is necessary, anything except enmity with India would be deadly for any state in south Asia especially a Muslim state, this was always the way

Enmity ensures India has no space or way through

Political mismanagement must be fixed, but even if fixed that enmity will endure because south Asia was never supposed to be united,, inside India today that division is on display

The statusquo has contributed to instability and economic hardships in Pakistan while India has tightened its grip on IOK by ditching Article 370 and continues to manage its economy and global affairs in a much better way.

Many in Pakistan no longer care about IOK because this conflict that seems to lead to nowhere. IOK seems to make Fauj relevant, nothing more.

WE cannot change our neighborhood and have to find a way to move forward from the statusquo.

Pakistan is a state that will develop very very quickly, it's underdeveloped due to government mismanagement, but it will rise very very quickly over the next few decades

Historically Pakistan has always been ahead of India and that will be the case again

You can't change the fact that INDIANS HATE EACH OTHER and that toxic communal hatred will tear India apart,, all your doing is trapping people inside a communal india

Pakistan cannot develop with whitewashing corruption and serving Fauji foundation. The infrastructure that China is providing on loans through CPEC is of limited use to the masses for developing a sustainable economy. WE will see what the SEZs will do.

Growth comes from dealing with the world and not by putting all eggs in one basket. The country becomes a basketcase otherwise which Pakistan seems to have in the present.

You are the converted minions not the rulers.
Good the Muslims civilized my ancestors with Islam.
Islam isn’t like Hinduism. We do not have a caste system. Everyone is equal and no one has superiority over one another. We are not like Hindus which have hierarchy in castes and “untouchables”. We aren’t uncivilized backwards people like you guys.
Even the pagan Arabs “converted” to Islam. Everyone is born Muslim but their parents can make them kaffirs. Alhamdulillah the Muslims who conquered the subcontinent guided my ancestors back to their birth religion. So my ancestors reverted to Islam. They were civilized, saved from backwardness amd saved from ignorance when the reverted.
Unfortunately many in the subcontinent are still backward, uncivilized, ignorant and behave like animals.
In Sha Allah we will make the whole subcontinent revert to Islam just like the early day Muslims made my ancestors revert to Islam.

Islam isn’t like Hinduism. We do not have a caste system. Everyone is equal and no one has superiority over one another. We are not like Hindus which have hierarchy in castes and “untouchables”. We aren’t uncivilized backwards people like you guys.
Even the pagan Arabs “converted” to Islam. Everyone is born Muslim but their parents can make them kaffirs. Alhamdulillah the Muslims who conquered the subcontinent guided my ancestors back to their birth religion. So my ancestors reverted to Islam. They were civilized, saved from backwardness amd saved from ignorance when the reverted.
Unfortunately many in the subcontinent are still backward, uncivilized, ignorant and behave like animals.
In Sha Allah we will make the whole subcontinent revert to Islam just like the early day Muslims made my ancestors revert to Islam.
Looking at the Muslim societies, only a lune will want to bring it upon his own country. Thank you but no thank you. I don't want to bring religion into discussion.

Afghanistan is 100% Muslim. good luck making a living there

Looking at the Muslim societies, only a lune will want to bring it upon his own country. Thank you but no thank you. I don't want to bring religion into discussion.
Afghanistan is 100% Muslim. good luck making a living there
Middle East is also Muslim which you pajeets run to in the millions.
You toilettes piss drinkers are the most backwards people. No one in their sane mind would migrate to india but many migrate to Muslim majority countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom