What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

pakistan like watching Indian movie..

Proof

Last edited by a moderator:
lagta hai bechare Ali Azmat ki dukandaree achee nahi chal rahi apkistan me India me to to koi poochta nahi use aur ab to wo pakistani talk shows me bhi nahi bulaya jata to kissee na kissee tarah to use bhee surkhion me rehna parega warna use jo raha saha kaam mil raha thaa wo bhee ..he he he kahir who cares if hes not going to sing or sing we will take services of other there are many like adnan samee , rahat fateh ali khan abida parveen atif aslam and others who are working here he he he he khair jane do this is called mid life crissis and i guess the poor Ali Azmat is going thru that phase :rofl:

We are talking about singers, not actors.
Apple discussion, stop bringing in inferior quality Indian mangoes to the discussion.

Best Original Song 2013
Pi's Lullaby from Life of Pi, Mychael Danna and Bombay Jayashri

A.R. Rehman

A.R. Rahman - Awards

Nominated
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
for: 127 Hours (2010).

Nominated
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Song for: 127 Hours (2010).
Shared with: Dido (lyrics)
Roland 'Rollo' Armstrong (lyrics) For the song "If I Rise".

2009 Won Oscar Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
for: Slumdog Millionaire (2008).

2009 Won Oscar Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Song
for: Slumdog Millionaire (2008).
Shared with: Gulzar (lyrics) For the song "Jai Ho".

Nominated Oscar Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Song for: Slumdog Millionaire (2008).
Shared with: Maya Arulpragasam

Ab Bol :omghaha:

In my family entertainment business is looked as bad only taken up by the poor and Indians.
so Ali Hazmat was poor I guess , i hope he is rich now? you have inherited good family values. keep it up! That explains why pakistan movie industry is in bad shape.

Good decision by ali azmat! I like his songs esp. Junoon! He can earn more respect from Pakistan!

Forget the singer....Indians even have to copy a patriotic Pakistani song to get the feel good factor.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the singer....Indians even have to copy a patriotic Pakistani song to get the feel good factor.:omghaha:
We know Pakistani likes copy paste job. Learned from Chinese how to sell things in Pakistan. :omghaha:

Marriage is agreeing with Ali and he's making very sensible statements. His statement can be paraphrased that he won't work for India till India stops politicizing everything, denying visa, kicking out people on whims.

Marriage is agreeing with Ali and he's making very sensible statements. His statement can be paraphrased that he won't work for India till India stops politicizing everything, denying visa, kicking out people on whims.

Then why people cry foul when we stop Cricket relations with Pakistan when Mumbai like things happen.

And we didn't say no for no reason. There was the case of dead Indian Soldiers.

Then why people cry foul when we stop Cricket relations with Pakistan when Mumbai like things happen.

And we didn't say no for no reason. There was the case of dead Indian Soldiers.

Soldier issue is battlefield is highly strange to stop a concert on the basis of that. If you think Indians would agree with this, let the ticket buyer decide. The concert audience would not buy tickets if that was the case.

aman ka asha is promoted by pakistani media only ..it has nothing to so with common pakistani people .....its a aman ka tamasha for us .......................:lol:

aman ka asha is promoted by pakistani media only ..it has nothing to so with common pakistani people .....its a aman ka tamasha for us .......................:lol:
Funny you say that Indian Doctors were treating Common Pakistani people for free or reduced cost in when Aman ki Asha started. Want me to post links ?

Soldier issue is battlefield is highly strange to stop a concert on the basis of that. If you think Indians would agree with this, let the ticket buyer decide. The concert audience would not buy tickets if that was the case.
Dude, your Army stopped Indian trucks from entering Pakistan first.

And btw your Hockey players were paid even when they didn't play.

All Indians feel for soldiers, Bollywood stars, Singers, Cricketers and other Players etc. all meet soldiers. They are Indians too. Everyone has the way and right to protest. Its their choice.

At least they weren't collecting money in Public in name of Jehad to wage terrorism in India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom