What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

@RazPaK SRK, Salman has more fans in Pakistan than fans in India of all your Film industry and music industry artists combined. :omghaha:

Do you want me to post their movies success ? Even John Abraham's flop movie earned crores in Pakistan. :haha:

In music, this Ali guy is nothing compared to Nusrat Saheb, whom I greatly admire, as an artist from Pakistan.

And when Salman had his police film, who was at top?

Pakistani song with Pakistani singer Rahat fateh ali Khan.

Plz stfu lol.

Your other films are not popular here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aint he the same guy who sold his song "Garag baras" to some indian produce?

@RazPaK SRK, Salman has more fans in Pakistan than fans in India of all your Film industry and music industry artists combined. :omghaha:

Do you want me to post their movies success ? Even John Abraham's flop movie earned crores in Pakistan. :haha:

In music, this Ali guy is nothing compared to Nusrat Saheb, whom I greatly admire, as an artist from Pakistan.

Who gives a **** what you think?

He did the intro to the spiderman trilogy, while you bhartis are worrying about your flicks. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
And when Salman had his police film, who was at top?

Pakistani song with Pakistani singer Rahat fateh ali Khan.

Plz stfu lol.

Your other films are not popular here.

Why don't you come and take your chances in India?? You can also get success.. We admire talent..

Why don't you come and take your chances in India?? You can also get success.. We admire talent..

In my family entertainment business is looked as bad only taken up by the poor and Indians.

Then why are you inviting him...? His talent is best suited for PDF...

df1.gif

53.jpg

you forgot one thing, there is atleast an indian(OP) who gave a fvck :lol:

Did he say he don't want publicity ? :omghaha:

Funny he say that when we broken up ties with Pakistan in 2008 after Mumbai attack, we kicked out this Aman Ka Tamasha, he didn't feel that patriotic.

May be he is not getting work in Bollywood, I remember his one song, not his name, this stunt will get him work in Pakistan finally. :lol:

I wonder who was seeking attention by refusing the hotel accommodation to Pakistani women cricket team..... refusing to let the hockey team participate.....may be it wasn't just attention but fooling the Indians for the vote bank.....seems the drama queens exist all the way to the top. :rofl:

Who gives a **** what you think? He did the intro to the spiderman trilogy, while you bhartis are worrying about your flicks. :lol:
:rofl:

Indian Irfan Khan played a role in The Amazing Spiderman,

Anil Kapoor in Oscar Winning Slumdog Millionaire, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, in hit TV series "24" in Season 8,

Anupam Khair in Oscar Sensation Silver Lining Playbook.

BTW he sing the intro, A.R. Rehman Won 2 Oscars for his Music in Slumdog Millionaire,

Should I talk about Life of Pi, the Indian Child actor and The Singer who got Oscar Nomination this year.

These are from recent years. :D

:omghaha: Dude, don't challenge me on Movie Industry. BTW do you know who was one of the financer of Best Oscar Nominated Movie this Year ?

I wonder who was seeking attention by refusing the hotel accommodation to Pakistani women cricket team..... refusing to let the hockey team participate.....may be it wasn't just attention but fooling the Indians for the vote bank.....seems the drama queens exist all the way to the top. :rofl:
Well I see who is playing drama queen here. He has no work to do.

As for attention seeking, its better to seek attention by these means rather than Sending Kasabs. :lol:

:rofl:

Indian Irfan Khan played a role in The Amazing Spiderman,
Anil Kapoor in Oscar Winning Slumdog Millionaire, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, in hit TV series "24" in Season 8,
Anupam Khair in Oscar Sensation Silver Lining Playbook.

BTW he sing the intro, A.R. Rehman Won 2 Oscars for his Music in Slumdog Millionaire,

Should I talk about Life of Pi, the Indian Child actor and The Singer who got Oscar Nomination this year.

:omghaha: Dude, don't challenge me on Movie Industry.

We are talking about singers, not actors.

Apple discussion, stop bringing in inferior quality Indian mangoes to the discussion.

not vote bank but to control the public sentiments. and although general public have already decided to throw congress out.

Back
Top Bottom