What's new

Pakistani singer Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies

ManuZ

Reaction score
Country
India
Karachi: Another Shock for “Aman Ki Asha” Campaign, Famous Pakistani Singer Ali Azmat has announced that he will not sing for Bollywood. He boldly said that India doesn’t give us VISA while our Media is promoting “Aman Ki Asha”. He also claimed that India used Pakistani Artists for wrong purpose but he can’t speak against Pakistan just to get work in India.
42 years old Pakistani Musician has given couple of big hits for Bollywood. His Bollywood songs were appreciated not only in India but also all around the world. His Famous Song “Garaj Baras Saawan Ghir Aayo” in Movie Paap is still last decade’s top song of Bollywood. Ali also sung two songs for Indian Movie “Tera Kya Hoga Johny”. His Recent Song in Jism 2 Movie is also hits in Bollywood.

Ali Azmat said that he always respected Indian Media but he can’t betrayed his country just the sack of publicity. Commenting on Pakistan’s Music Industry, Ali Azmat Accepted that our Industry is facing bad time but it will raise again.

It’s worth mentioning here that couples of Big Pakistani Singers are working in India. Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Ali Zafar are busy in many Indian Projects. Both Male Singers gave positive picture of Pakistan with their unique work. On other hand, Some Pakistani female Actresses hurt Pakistan’s Reputation on international level. And Veena Malik is one of them. Actress Meera and Sara Loren work in Bollywood gave negative image of Pakistan.
Ali Azmat Decides to not Sing in Indian Movies -

Isn't he an anti-India TV show host and a friend of Zaid Hamid or is that some other guy?

How act of an actor give bad name to country...

Though I agree act of actors like Kasab do give bad name...

How Veena mallik actions insulting Pakistan?? What a backward thinking... :P

Well done, thats the way to go....

If out pro indian gov is busy licking their boots then we as individuals should take the vital steps for our safety and pride.

Once again welldone Ali Azmat of Junoon.

My Friend buddy My Friend!! HE IS ANTI against those who are AGAINST Pakistan :) .... One of our top Superbiking Rider friend like Shahzad ROd (Harley Bro). Good Job Ali!

and Who are they???

Who are against Pakistan according to you??/

For Indians who say who cares?

He has more Indian fans than Pakistani. And his music is undisputedly awesome.

Some of the songs I like by him:

You bhartees can hate, but can not refuse pure talent. Junoon is something greater than your government. Learn to respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he say he don't want publicity ? :omghaha:

Funny he say that when we broken up ties with Pakistan in 2008 after Mumbai attack, we kicked out this Aman Ka Tamasha, he didn't feel that patriotic.

May be he is not getting work in Bollywood, I remember his one song, not his name, this stunt will get him work in Pakistan finally. :lol:

For Indians who say who cares?

He has more Indian fans than Pakistani. And his music is undisputedly awesome.

Some of the songs I like by him:

You bhartees can hate, but can not refuse pure talent. Junoon is something greater than your government. Learn to respect.

Yeah Junoon is good, I used to listen to their songs.

@RazPaK SRK, Salman has more fans in Pakistan than fans in India of all your Film industry and music industry artists combined. :omghaha:

Do you want me to post their movies success ? Even John Abraham's flop movie earned crores in Pakistan. :haha:

In music, this Ali guy is nothing compared to Nusrat Saheb, whom I greatly admire, as an artist from Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Koi gal nai.. Aise bhi singers ke kami nahin hai India mai!

Back
Top Bottom