What's new

Ali Sethi makes it to the TIME100 Next list

You mean the exchange students 🤣 who turn into white pillers as soon as touch north America
lol, afte the summers, he was going back to usa to resume studies and the US immigration gave him so much trouble at the airport. lol, Najam and Jugnoo had to make a few calls to their connections to allow him to get out of the airport. He had been there a couple of years already I think! btw, he did leave a note ( on parents' bed I think)letting his parents know he ad turned gay. Not sure why he couldn't just tell them considering the family is super liberal!

lol, afte the summers, he was going back to usa to resume studies and the US immigration gave him so much trouble at the airport. lol, Najam and Jugnoo had to make a few calls to their connections to allow him to get out of the airport. He had been there a couple of years already I think! btw, he did leave a note ( on parents' bed I think)letting his parents know he ad turned gay. Not sure why he couldn't just tell them considering the family is super liberal!
yeah he did low key came out as gay (low key cause he hinted towards it not said it out loud) ,
it was all over the Pakistani SM afaik

Last edited:
Oh prava eh hi ena saria di kahani hai jehra Pakistan nu janda othay ja ke ya khusra ban je da ya koi kisi goray ya kalay ke sath hookup kar le ge. That's why America is more study/visit friendly for Pak students than it is for Indians.

Peo dangarrr thay bachay kanjarrrr - ops sorry btw pasoori teri pen de …. Was good

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom