What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i still remember in Peshawar I knew some fairly succesful Sikhs who were abusing india for their empty chest-thumping subsequent to the whole 26/11 drama

in some ways I find the minorities in Pakistan are as much --perhaps even more patriotic Pakistani peoples

the pilgrims who come from india to their holy cities such as Lahore are always welcomed and received quite warmly.....

a lot of people thank God for Pakistan, not just the Muslims

Exactly my brother, that is what these indians will never understand.

Just waiting for the toilet arguments now :azn:

Meanwhile continue to justify the creation/existence of your nation. Post more of these threads, feel good about it. Tell yourself "I made the right choice in 1947" ;)

the ancestors of 180 million people sure did; along with Jinnah Sahib + the legal/spiritual/effectual founding fathers who made it possible ---men who are revered today by scholars poets and politicians --dead and living --all over the world

In four years you have added tens of millions to the workforce, so the number of absolute poor has probably increased.

Yeah that's more like it boy. Come on, I know you can do it. Think about your inspirations like Osama and Mulla Umar. If they can do it, so can you. Think about Twin Towers and bomb on Times Square. Think about the glory son, and of course 72 virgins.

In four years you have added tens of millions to the workforce, so the number of absolute poor has probably increased.

Probability and guess works have less or no credibility....Going off topic by far margin,but then,just for your information:

According to a recent Indian government committee constituted to estimate poverty, nearly 38% of India’s population (380 million) is poor. This report is based on new methodology and the figure is 10% higher than the present poverty estimate of 28.5%.

The committee was headed by SD Tendulkar has used a different methodology to reach at the current figure. It has taken into consideration indicators for heath, education, sanitation, nutrition and income as per National Sample Survey Organization survey of 2004-05. This new methodology is a complex scientific basis aimed at addressing the concern raised over the current poverty estimation.

Since 1972 poverty has been defined on basis of the money required to buy food worth 2100 calories in urban areas and 2400 calories in rural areas. In June this year a government committee headed by NC Saxena committee estimated 50% Indians were poor as against Planning Commission’s 2006 figure of 28.5%.

Source

I am for the reform or even repel of the blasphemy law, because I believe it to be unnecessary in a majority Muslim country, and you would be surprised of my background. Believe it or not the vast majority of Pakistanis of whatever ethnicity and religion love their country.

Then you should know that your governor was killed for just asking equal rights for minorities. What followed was even worse.
Do we need more proof to say that Pakistani's do not want to give equal rights to other citizen. End of Argument.

Yeah that's more like it boy. Come on, I know you can do it. Think about your inspirations like Osama and Mulla Umar. If they can do it, so can you. Think about Twin Towers and bomb on Times Square. Think about the glory son, and of course 72 virgins.

Can you see anything beyond your petty hatred, I pity you, you little indian.

Then you should know that your governor was killed for just asking equal rights for minorities. What followed was even worse.
Do we need more proof to say that Pakistani's do not want to give equal rights to other citizen. End of Argument.

Out of the 63 or so ppl nabbed under the law 57 were muslims............ So dnt pull the crappy drama.

Probability and guess works have less or no credibility....Going off topic by far margin,but then,just for your information:

According to a recent Indian government committee constituted to estimate poverty, nearly 38% of India’s population (380 million) is poor. This report is based on new methodology and the figure is 10% higher than the present poverty estimate of 28.5%.

The committee was headed by SD Tendulkar has used a different methodology to reach at the current figure. It has taken into consideration indicators for heath, education, sanitation, nutrition and income as per National Sample Survey Organization survey of 2004-05. This new methodology is a complex scientific basis aimed at addressing the concern raised over the current poverty estimation.

Since 1972 poverty has been defined on basis of the money required to buy food worth 2100 calories in urban areas and 2400 calories in rural areas. In June this year a government committee headed by NC Saxena committee estimated 50% Indians were poor as against Planning Commission’s 2006 figure of 28.5%.

Source

2100 calories if that is the definition that is disgraceful. No wonder 80% are on less than half a dollar a day, that is disgraceful and shame on your government.

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Yeah Gandhi was killed by Godse, who some of your compatriots regard as a patriot.

Ok the thread is quiet funny.....

I am also glad that nehru had affair with mrs mountbaitan and that resulted in gurdaspur my hometown in India........

2100 calories if that is the definition that is disgraceful. No wonder 80% are on less than half a dollar a day, that is disgraceful and shame on your government.

was not asking for your opinion dear.I was pointing out how wrong you are.

Ok the thread is quiet funny.....

I am also glad that nehru had affair with mrs mountbaitan and that resulted in gurdaspur my hometown in India........

Equally glad we got Lahore the Paris of the East and the Jewel in the Crown of the Punjab - every-bodies a winner baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you see anything beyond your petty hatred, I pity you, you little indian.

What are you talking about boy. I really like you. This is the reason I want you to clear your exams. I've always wanted a friend who could tie a bomb on his chest and blow away. Man, I cannot imagine how proud I will feel then.

Sikhs are hardworking enterprising people wherever they live and assimilate with other culture very well.

thumbnail.aspx

We also have a Sikh MLA in Odisha Assembly.He speaks Odia as fluently as any other Oriya.

What are you talking about boy. I really like you. This is the reason I want you to clear your exams. I've always wanted a friend who could tie a bomb on his chest and blow away. Man, I cannot imagine how proud I will feel then.

And I always wanted to know what it felt to have a friend who has this problem.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom