What's new

Pakistani Sikh grateful that his elders stayed in Pakistan in 1947.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equally glad we got Lahore the Paris of the East and the Jewel in the Crown of the Punjab - every-bodies a winner baby.

We got gurdaspur even its was muslim majority

Last edited by a moderator:
Great... Please protect it from the Punjabi Taliban

Punjabi taliban cannot do anything to Lahore - It is protected by the Almighty.

Dara Shikoh the Mughal Prince's prayer for the Punjab

Last edited by a moderator:
And I always wanted to know what it felt to have a friend who has this problem.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

See that's what I am talking about. Just prepare well because we don't want the detonator to fail. Well see you later my friend, if don't blow yourself by tomorrow. It's about time to have some whisky on the rocks.

Sikhs earned that respect and its not that Indian Hindus are in love with Sikhs. first go and check your Indian constitution you are already putting Sikhs in category of Hindus.

You failed to reinstate Sikh Marriage Act which they want.

Anyway as far as Golden temple massacre of Sikhs is concerned tell me those Sikh leaders who were killed in Operation Blue Star by Indian army were they Terrorists??

We also know why your biggest bigots come across Sikh friendly.

Its only because the Khalistna propaganda where you thinks since Sikhs hate India(Read as hindu) , they must be embraced as enemies enemy.
, even though such belief holds no ground in reality.

Pakistanis love not just Sikhs, but also sympathies with Christians of India, and the Dalits (they call them "Shudder",though its derogatory and never used in India) irrespective of how minorities are treated in Pakistan.

funny to see the input from the indian trolls who litter this forum

See that's what I am talking about. Just prepare well because we don't want the detonator to fail. Well see you later my friend, if don't blow yourself by tomorrow. It's about time to have some whisky on the rocks.

Is that the best you can do you "little" indian.

We also know why your biggest bigots come across Sikh friendly.

Its only because the Khalistna propaganda where you thinks since Sikhs hate India(Read as hindu) , they must be embraced as enemies enemy.
, even though such belief holds no ground in reality.

Pakistanis love not just Sikhs, but also sympathies with Christians of India, and the Dalits (they call them "Shudder",though its derogatory and never used in India) irrespective of how minorities are treated in Pakistan.

You burn your minorities so you got no room to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom