What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

Listen transvestite

didn't your parents teach you that you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing of.

Here is an Arab "brownie" Soldier of the under the German army during WW2 (not so Aryan facial features):
arab-soldier-greece.jpg

Here is a black Nazi Soldier in the Wehrmacht:
waffen.jpg

lol, bharati, pathetic is your life, you have nothing better to do other than be obsessed with Pakistan, heck you and your compatriots lives revolve around Pakistan, the proof is on this very forum, you pathetic bharatis come on a Pakistani forum, and open your pathetic mouths about issues that have nothing to do with your pathetic bharatis lives!!! All you pathetic bharatis can do is talk about Pakistan!! "Two nation theory this, two nation theory that", "Failed state this, failed state that" and :blah: Now do this forum a great favor and go back to bharat rag shag forum.

Finally somebody has proved that Nazi's aren't racist, they just hated jews and because jews deserved it right;)?

---------- Post added at 03:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Lol, typical slum dog frustration, Now stop describing your relationship with your boy friend mr transvestite.what's the matter chai wallay? business going bad today? maybe some slum dog billionaire can calm your frustration by giving you hope of going on a game show :lol:!

Do us all a favor and clean up your slum dog country before yapping your mouth about Pakistan.

I don't even know what that it? is it typical for slumdogs to get frustrated or you simple put two words you felt sounded nice?

i live at amritsar and i have crossed wagha border many times. pakistani punjab i have seen. its no match to us. people who live near border know while we use combines for harvest pakistanis still use manual labour. while every tom dick n harry have tractors in indian punjab in pakistan its rarity. there is no way pakistanis being better than india. pakistanis live in state of denial.

take a road trip to india and come via bus..you will see for yourself how everything in india is better than pakistan. our roads school, hospitals, train stations.. everything is much better

I am great fan of pakistani masala available in UK.

Hehe, I know only how to eat.

By the way, I recommend Lahore Restaurant that is just near Marylebone Tube Station. Some of the best lamb and Kebab items you will get in whole of London.

take a road trip to india and come via bus..you will see for yourself how everything in india is better than pakistan. our roads school, hospitals, train stations.. everything is much better

Hahaha.. yeah right... ask the ones whi have travelled both the countries!

Abt tractors etc... Pak Punjab is much bigger than indian punjab............ and its not Pakistan where farmers are commiting mass suicides!

you can believe whatever you want. i told you truth

Hahaha... i speak the truth too.. based upon facts!

Even today with all the economic growth india doesnt have a highway comparable to Motorways of Pakistan... and it just an example of the infrastructure...

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

Never heard of dosa,weddings being postoned or any such BS ever in my life... i swear!

Hahaha... i speak the truth too.. based upon facts!

Even today with all the economic growth india doesnt have a highway comparable to Motorways of Pakistan... and it just an example of the infrastructure...

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

Never heard of dosa,weddings being postoned or any such BS ever in my life... i swear!

In last 10 yr, most of the highways are 4-6lines. You can't compare couple of hundred km road with Indian road system.
We have metro/subway in most cities. I think pakistan does not have any.

indians think our lives revolve around them :lol:. like i give two hoots about india, its not like i'm obsessed with india that i would join a indian forum and then start yapping about whether or not india should have been created, or whatever else bs these indians spurt about Pakistan here on defence.pk.

And speaking of metros in india, don't get me started lolz
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2059/2097610302_9c08ea9d57.jpg
http://images.travelpod.com/users/cummingandgoing/world_2006-07.1174580760.img_0587.jpg

What is the purpose of this thread? Pakistan does not have one monolithic identity. Some people like Bollywood, others don't. People are free to like or dislike whatever they want.

In last 10 yr, most of the highways are 4-6lines. You can't compare couple of hundred km road with Indian road system.
We have metro/subway in most cities. I think pakistan does not have any.

We know abt india.. and indian roads... so dnt try to fool us... at most indian roads r 4 laned and tht too are very few and small patches... while Motorway covers entire Pakistan and is mostly 6 laned while the ones which r 4 laned r being widened to 6....While more are being built!

As for metros.. Indian cities are more over populated/densly populated than Pakistani cities...While we have 3 under construction..in Lahore,Karachi,Rawalpindi...

Every few weeks some dick head finds it necessary to start a bollywood related thread and mention the same old crap that Pakistani love b'wood. And part of the reason as operator pointed out he started the thread is there are no bollywood threads on pdf.

Back
Top Bottom