What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

you know why these children is saying that because some of thr country men have been killed by Terror Brigade trained in Pakistan by Pakistani Army ... and these children have every possible reason to question why thr leaders are not responding to these provocation ... this is after the parliament attack when India Pakistan were closer to War ...

But what about the Mukhti Bahini terror brigades trained by Bharati army to kill Pakistani soldiers during 1971? Don't you think their children have forgotten that? Or what about the LTTE terror brigades that killed thousands of Sri Lankans? Bharatis really need to check the mirror before yapping their mouths.

So ?
Just because we have political and ideological differences does not mean we cant sit down to enjoy gulab jamun together..
The Chinese love Apple, eat McDonalds and watched Brokeback mountain.
Much ado about nothing.

We share much more than just ideological differences. China hasn't waged an insurgency in America. Americans haven't been killed by Chinese 'non state actors' (if there really is such a thing) and most of all, the Chinese don't pretend like they don't do any of the above in public.

i never said that Pakistan is a failed state.. this is the FACT..
check links from magazines all around the world..

The 2011 Failed States Index | Foreign Policy

... and its not hatred ... we have full right to ask for justice of 200 innocent Indians killed by Pakistani trained monsters ... in which ISI and Pakistani Army was involved /// \

why should not I hate ISI and Pakistani Army and the monsters why should not every Indian hate Pakistani ISI / Army who is killing our innocent country men

I will repeat again Mumbai terrorist attack carried out by lashkar e taiba a banned terrorist organization in Pakistan. I dont know how you define failed sate

According to a 2005 World Bank estimate, 41.6% of the total Indian population falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms 21.6 a day in urban areas and 14.3 in rural areas).[1] A recent report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative states that 8 Indian states have more poor than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries

The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report ranked India 15th, amongst leading countries with hunger situation. It also places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger condition.

Is it real face of peace loving indian ? :P

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

Have a visit on Indian defence forum to observe the hate monger ani pakistani terrorist :D

I even asked them where did they learned this hate if according to them we are being taught in school to hate Indians :)

Is your profile picture your true picture?
I am just wondering if i am wasting my time with you trying to drive a point home about anti Indianism in Pakistan.
why do you want to talk about Indians. They ll sort out their society if some stupid ideology creates problem in their country. why shouldn't we look honestly at our own society and may be trying and improve things for good.

Here, allow me to show you the mirror:

bharati army were the biggest mass murdered in South Asia... they were killing innocent Kashmiris ... rapist Bharatis army ... i dont know why we freed the 90k POW ... we should have given them punishment of thr wrong doings ... bloody bharatis govt ...

you are the perfect example of your nation as a whole...

In Denial
Liar
Insecure
Hatred for Others

I dont wanna waste more time on a nut case like you or waste time posting about a failed nation like yours...

I will repeat again Mumbai terrorist attack carried out by lashkar e taiba a banned terrorist organization in Pakistan. I dont know how you define failed sate

According to a 2005 World Bank estimate, 41.6% of the total Indian population falls below the international poverty line of US$ 1.25 a day (PPP, in nominal terms 21.6 a day in urban areas and 14.3 in rural areas).[1] A recent report by the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative states that 8 Indian states have more poor than 26 poorest African nations combined which totals to more than 410 million poor in the poorest African countries

The 2011 Global Hunger Index (GHI) Report ranked India 15th, amongst leading countries with hunger situation. It also places India amongst the three countries where the GHI between 1996 and 2011 went up from 22.9 to 23.7, while 78 out of the 81 developing countries studied, including Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Kenya, Nigeria, Myanmar, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Malawi, succeeded in improving hunger condition.

You know how suicide attackers are created, right? typically poor, no education etc., right?
even with largest poor population, India is way behind us in producing suicide attackers that attack people of foreign nations. Must be saying something about their hate filled society according to you. don't you think? why aren't there many hindu sucide attackers attacking pakistan since they have a very large poor population readily available. or is it they are in competent even in producing suicide bombers?

Is your profile picture your true picture?
I am just wondering if i am wasting my time with you trying to drive a point home about anti Indianism in Pakistan.
why do you want to talk about Indians. They ll sort out their society if some stupid ideology creates problem in their country. why shouldn't we look honestly at our own society and may be trying and improve things for good.

Yes ani indism in pakistan is as stronger as anti pakistanism in india lol

I dont hate peoples because of their land or nationality or even religion and i know Pakistani who are good with those Indians who respect their emotions and sensitivity. You cannot earn respect by insulting others. Can you?

Lol, bharati, i suggest you learn some history before i refute your @$$ and shut you up, BTW, would you mind pointing out where i even mentioned "racism" in any of my posts?

Speaking of propaganda, here is what bharati children are indoctrinated with:

Bharatis really need to display their true flags, but as usual they hide behind others flags, why so ashamed?

Listen sister,
Rommel was a nazi.He would have got his kicks in killing a brownie like you. :hitwall:
Do watever "@$$ refuting" dreams you have over that .
Given the tone of your reply, it seems you need to go back and learn manners.An in-discplined foul mouth talking about the upbring of others.Shamelessly pathetic.

We`ll i havent come across any indian hiding behind other flag..care to name a few so i can validate? I know u cant... and would be beating around the bush. Expected from juveniles like you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes ani indism in pakistan is as stronger as anti pakistanism in india lol

I dont hate peoples because of their land or nationality or even religion and i know Pakistani who are good with those Indians who respect their emotions and sensitivity. You cannot earn respect by insulting others. Can you?

Is that really true?

what if we are demanding the respect that we don't really deserve?

i never said that india doesn't have enough toilets.. this is the FACT..
check links from magazines all around the world..

news

... and its not hatred ... we have full right to ask for justice of thousands of West Pakistanis, Kashmiris killed by bharati trained monsters ... in which RAW and bharati Army was involved /// \

why should not I hate RAW and bharati Army and the monsters why should not every Pakistani hate bharati RAW / Army who is killing our innocent country men.

---------- Post added at 03:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

O bharati, how many times shall i show thy the mirror?:whistle: What's the matter bharati, don't like the taste of your own medicine?

you are the perfect example of your bharati nation as a whole...

In Denial
Liar
Insecure
Hatred for Others

I dont wanna waste more time on a bharati nut case like you or waste time posting about a slum dog nation like yours...

And whats your??? The shining pearl OF EAST ASIA??

I`ll give you a reality check. ITs more like the AMERICA`s FAVOURITE ***** .IT can come whenever it wants, slap, rape..do just about anything. The poor ***** doesnt complaint coz she need the dough..!@ duh??!!!
All she can do is act angry for a few moments, and then back to business, displaying her assets for the loot.

what if we are demanding the respect that we don't really deserve?
You may not deserve it but i deserve respect from others as i give them that respect irrespective of their land/nationality

But its fact that you cannot earn respect of pakistani after bashing his nation or its ideologies or calling it land of terrorist blah blah

^^ Wanted to write W*H*@*R*E before it got replaced by the stars.

Listen sister,
Rommel was a nazi.He would have got his kicks in killing a brownie like you. :hitwall:
Do watever "@$$ refuting" dreams you have over that .
Given the tone of your reply, it seems you need to go back and learn manners.An in-discplined foul mouth talking about the upbring of others.Shamelessly pathetic.

We`ll i havent come across any indian hiding behind other flag..care to name a few so i can validate? I know u cant... and would be beating around the bush. Expected from juveniles like you.

Listen transvestite

didn't your parents teach you that you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing of.

Here is an Arab "brownie" Soldier of the under the German army during WW2 (not so Aryan facial features):
arab-soldier-greece.jpg

Here is a black Nazi Soldier in the Wehrmacht:
waffen.jpg

lol, bharati, pathetic is your life, you have nothing better to do other than be obsessed with Pakistan, heck you and your compatriots lives revolve around Pakistan, the proof is on this very forum, you pathetic bharatis come on a Pakistani forum, and open your pathetic mouths about issues that have nothing to do with your pathetic bharatis lives!!! All you pathetic bharatis can do is talk about Pakistan!! "Two nation theory this, two nation theory that", "Failed state this, failed state that" and :blah: Now do this forum a great favor and go back to bharat rag shag forum.

And whats your??? The shining pearl OF EAST ASIA??

I`ll give you a reality check. ITs more like the AMERICA`s FAVOURITE ***** .IT can come whenever it wants, slap, rape..do just about anything. The poor ***** doesnt complaint coz she need the dough..!@ duh??!!!
All she can do is act angry for a few moments, and then back to business, displaying her assets for the loot.

Lol, typical slum dog frustration, Now stop describing your relationship with your boy friend mr transvestite.what's the matter chai wallay? business going bad today? maybe some slum dog millionaire can calm your frustration by giving you hope of going on a game show :lol:!

Do us all a favor and clean up your slum dog country before yapping your mouth about Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom