What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

I've seen the history books in India. no distortion of history or anti-pakistan or anti-Bangladesh or anti-sri lanka or anti- nepal things in their curriculum.

You know what ? They don't NEED it unlike our establishment.

As matter of fact you can check them yourself in their gov website. Historical revisionism isn't their forte unlike our text books.

^^^^^More BS. Clearly from your post, your clearly bluffing by trying to make indians look all good and innocent, as if its the big bad terrorist Pakistanis who brainwash and indoctrinate their children to hate the "innocent, democratic, harmless" indians.

indian children being fed anti-Pakistanism

Last edited by a moderator:
So your assumption suggest that Muhammad Ali Jinnah was the only man who wanted pakistan lol

Why he felt the need to leave congress and joined Muslim league . Dude he gave up in front of demands of Muslims :)

Your statement hasn't really made any point. Do you really think Jinnah represented all muslims in India? Then I can't really make any point further.

Thank you

^^^^^More BS. Clearly from your post, your clearly bluffing by trying to make indians look all good and innocent, as if its the big bad terrorist Pakistanis who brainwash and indoctrinate their children to hate the "innocent, democratic, harmless" indians.

you know why these children is saying that because some of thr country men have been killed by Terror Brigade trained in Pakistan by Pakistani Army ... and these children have every possible reason to question why thr leaders are not responding to these provocation ... this is after the parliament attack when India Pakistan were closer to War ...

I don't have to, if you understand. I don't think they are all innocent in the first place.
All am saying is : do not change historical facts to validate Two nation theory or the so called ideology of Pakistan.
and you don't have to create monsters out of Hindus and Indians in general to be proud of your own country.

its totally wrong to say Indians never accepted Pakistan its what is been fed to you
Then why argue on its existence every day and keep reminding us that Pakistan is failed sate , his ideology/purpose is failed and blah blah..why you guys don't move on instead of living in past

The hostility you see now is because the constant terror brigades that your army is sending to India .. and current generation is becoming hostile towards pakistan and its policies

Its old habit of india to put all blame on ISI before any evidence. Our army is fighting with terror and sacrificed much more than any other army in the world but obviously Indians will never realize it . For them we are sponsor and at the same time victim of terrorism :)

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

Your statement hasn't really made any point. Do you really think Jinnah represented all muslims in India? Then I can't really make any point further.

Thank you

Yes he represented all those Muslims who wanted Pakistan. Is it hard to grasp? did not you see the huge migration of Muslims from india to Pakistan at the time of partition ?

Lolz its funny when a guy with a Nazi for an avatar taking about racism .

@@i Muhammed: Dude, just leave it. Years of propaganada and self belief wont change over the word spoken by a stranger, on the net.See ur already being askked about ur flags...get the drift? :)

Just because one member proclaims his family never saw the cr@p or wateva...well that doesnt take away the fat that owing to our culture we will find commonality in many arenas.
How you take up this news is entirely upon on the person.
Personally , these lil tid bits- be it ali zaffar in that muvee "Faas gaye Obama" or Nassuriddin in Khuda ke liye or these oh so cr@ppy serials- smething that reminds us we were one looong back.

Heil Hitler... Heil siege!

The NATION needs a Hitler!

Then why argue on its existence every day and keep reminding us that Pakistan is failed sate , his ideology/purpose is failed and blah blah..why you guys don't move on instead of living in past

Its old habit of india to put all blame on ISI before any evidence. Our army is fighting with terror and sacrificed much more than any other army in the world but obviously Indians will never realize it . For them we are sponsor and at the same time victim of terrorism :)

again your not accepting the FACTS ... we have provided facts, proofs about Pakistani hand in Mumbai Attacks what else do you want us to prove... Its your Army that is doing these things ... And now they are also doing that against NATO forces in Afganistan , you live in britain.. you must have check the documentary by BBC on pakistan recently about ISI/PA involvement how they run this network ... why you think everyone in this world is blaming you .

if you havnt seen this check this link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YFbnpyiceY

Imagine what a post 9/11 TV show in US with their children would be like. Would you also accuse US gov of indoctrinating their children with anti-muslim or anti-saudi arabiaismbased on that video?
may be you would.:)

I don't have to, if you understand. I don't think they are all innocent in the first place.
All am saying is : do not change historical facts to validate Two nation theory or the so called ideology of Pakistan.

The two nation theory was valid, i think so, and so do majority of Pakistanis, nothing you or any other bharati can do about it. Its not your concern what Pakistan's ideology is.

you don't have to create monsters out of Hindus and Indians in general to be proud of your own country.

^^^Aah, perfect example of bharati propaganda indoctrination.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Imagine what a post 9/11 TV show in US with their children would be like. Would you also accuse US gov of indoctrinating anti-muslim or anti-saudi arabia to their children based on that video?

Imagine what was written in a Pakistani textbook after 1971, when indian interfered in Pakistan's internal matter, crossed the international boundary and actively supported mukhti bahini terrorists to destabilize East Pakistan further.

may be you would.:)
Yeah!, just like you are right now!

again your not accepting the FACTS ... we have provided facts, proofs about Pakistani hand in Mumbai Attacks what else do you want us to prove... Its your Army that is doing these things ... And now they are also doing that against NATO forces in Afganistan , you live in britain.. you must have check the documentary by BBC on pakistan recently about ISI/PA involvement how they run this network ... why you think everyone in this world is blaming you .

Pakistani hand is in Mumbai attacks and whose hand is in all terrorist and suicide attacks in Pakistan against Army and civilians ?

Who is supporting terrorist in Baluchistan to destabilize Pakistan ?

should i say its army of our enemies ?

Mumbai attack was carried out by lashkar e taiba a banned terrorist organisation in pakistan and rest are your imagination :)

Yes he represented all those Muslims who wanted Pakistan. Is it hard to grasp? did not you see the huge migration of Muslims from india to Pakistan at the time of partition ?

It's like saying hitler represented all the white people .....that agreed with his idea of killing jews.:rofl:

Lolz its funny when a guy with a Nazi for an avatar taking about racism .

Lol, bharati, i suggest you learn some history before i refute you and shut you up, BTW, would you mind pointing out where i even mentioned "racism" in any of my posts?

Years of propaganada and self belief wont change over the word spoken by a stranger, on the net.

Speaking of propaganda, here is what bharati children are indoctrinated with:

See ur already being askked about ur flags...get the drift?
Bharatis really need to display their true flags, but as usual they hide behind others flags, why so ashamed?

The two nation theory was valid, i think so, and so do majority of Pakistanis, nothing you or any other bharati can do about it. Its not your concern what Pakistan's ideology is.

^^^Aah, perfect example of bharati propaganda indoctrination.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

Imagine what was be written in a Pakistani textbook after 1971, when indian interfered in Pakistan's internal matter, crossed the international boundary and actively supported mukhti bahini terrorists to destabilize East Pakistan further.

Yeah!, just like you are right now!

1. IS Reality what the majority agrees up on in Pakistan?
2. Propaganda? why ? any particular reason?
3. Terrorists? terrorized whom? innocent west pakistanis?

i ask you again. IS Reality what the majority agrees up on in Pakistan?

It's like saying hitler represented all the white people .....that agreed with his idea of killing jews.:rofl:

You are not making any sense. You were blaming Muhammad Ali jinnah for creation of Pakistan and i just said that he was only the voice of those muslims who wanted Pakistan to secure their religious or political rights .

Back
Top Bottom