What's new

Pakistani people loves Indian films, serials and food

i love Pakistani food ,pop music, dramas hell i really like Karachi have so many relatives there what a beautiful & lively city a drive from one end to the other end of khi is an mystic experience just love it, i like bollywood movies too i see them in theater here in Canada i like Indian food too both Lahore tikka house in Toronto for Pakistani food & barbique hut in toronto along with anghiti restaurant in Virginia, u.s for Indian food are my favorites i like Calcutta too have many relatives there really a joyfull city with beutifull people & oh kerela what a natural landscape that place is smooth beaches excellent food idle vacation spot for relaxation India & Pakistan has many good things & we should appreciate it

This is Crapy statement, why india go to russia for buying weapons and jets like wise
ask usa to have a deal of f 16 ,
why dont americans come to buy and have a deal of f16 from india,

silly question isnt it, pakistan has no educational institutes for singing like indians hav association of music raag in their
religions as well

so its pride for many of pakistani singers to perform without training and much facilities like indians have been provided

dont u think ?
ATIF ASLAM voice is lamb oriented but 70% of indian youth loves him

what do u think why?

hey don't mind my last post. Was having some fun. Have tons of respect for wasim akkram and Pakistani artists. Go through my other posts in this thread and you will find out. :cheers:

Admitedly the last time I watched Bollywood was about 10 years ago.
I reason being that it was the same drivel in every single movie.
it was the same 6 actors playing the same parts:
Boy meets girl, but they cant marry for some reason
Boy does a Superman and overcomes obstetricals
The couple either marry or die.
The End
oh and add in a few crappy songs for good measure.

If you look at Bollywood cinema, now many international awards have they won?
compare them to other Asian cinema like HK or Japan and it looks like a caveman made them.

This is not to insult Indians only, but rather all of South Asia since they love this crap so much.

The End

compare them to other Asian cinema like HK or Japan and it looks like a caveman made them.

This is not to insult Indians only, but rather all of South Asia since they love this crap so much.

Though I agreed with your initial points why you need an international award as proof of quality. Don't you think you should come out of white man is god syndrome? Movies are made for common people / masses. Not for international awards or recognition from white man. As well as our masses loves our cinema that's great. International award will be just bonus.

The End

Traditional Crap , aimed to spoil nations , effecting pakistan more than india, cuz adopting things with agressive mind
is much more happening in pak , instead of india

Though I agreed with your initial points why you need an international award as proof of quality. Don't you think you should come out of white man is god syndrome? Movies are made for common people / masses. Not for international awards or recognition from white man. As well as our masses loves our cinema that's great. International award will be just bonus.

There are film festivals all over asia. who said you have to win an Oscar?
no Bollywood movie has ever won a film festival in Asia.
And why do you have to bring race into it?
International awards are just that, international.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Traditional Crap , aimed to spoil nations , effecting pakistan more than india, cuz adopting things with agressive mind
is much more happening in pak , instead of india

huh?
sorry I don't really understand what you are saying.
who said anything about traditional crap?
and who said it was affecting anyone?
and who said Pakistan?

For Indians World Starts with Bollywood ends with bollywood !!

Wake up there is more in this world then yr Bolywood or serials.

Back
Top Bottom