What's new

Featured Pakistani Navy confirms Brazilian jetliner will replace Orion patrol aircraft

It will have a modern self defence profile as well. I wouldn't mind 2 HPs for AA missiles. It will be a treat to see home grown AA BVR onto Sultan in-case, it has to shoot earlier having long range seeing. Just a crazy idea pops into mind.

It will have a modern self defence profile as well. I wouldn't mind 2 HPs for AA missiles. It will be a treat to see home grown AA BVR onto Sultan in-case, it has to shoot earlier having long range seeing. Just a crazy idea pops into mind.
Great crazy idea but how would it see air targets at long range with a downward-looking sea search radar, or in case it does somehow, how would it track them precisely enough to launch BVR weapons?
Maybe, with something like wajdan ki taaqat?

Great crazy idea but how would it see air targets at long range with a downward-looking sea search radar, or in case it does somehow, how would it track them precisely enough to launch BVR weapons?
Maybe, with something like wajdan ki taaqat?

Not necessarily to be a troll in this case. Let's just say that I have a well secured net centric feed from other assets and I can secure myself. Otherwise, mere side winder taaqat wouldn't help as the shooter will enjoy to lob bvr or even wvr for a slow maneuvering AC as such. You can contribute to crazy ideas or you can simply choose to learn or even ignore.

Not necessarily to be a troll in this case. Let's just say that I have a well secured net centric feed from other assets and I can secure myself. Otherwise, mere side winder taaqat wouldn't help as the shooter will enjoy to lob bvr or even wvr for a slow maneuvering AC as such. You can contribute to crazy ideas or you can simply choose to learn or even ignore.
Well, Dale Brown has been floating such crazy ideas since long, with Megafortress bombers and other stuff. His fiction is quite alluring.

Well, Dale Brown has been floating such crazy ideas since long, with Megafortress bombers and other stuff. His fiction is quite alluring.

Not a bomber in this case. Merely keeping the abhinandans away and worried even before coming xlose to take a shot. Self protection to be precisely, easing the burden of little boys being less worried or at-least provides enough time. These biggies will have a modern EW gadgets and wouldn't be an easy prey.

I
what is the relevant section? Can I get a link? I’ll tag you.

images (1).jpeg

Looks more like a passenger airliner than a military plane. I understand it’s headed for configuration, but the paint job is horrible.
Then u must also understand the it is a passenger air liner that has only been bought by the PN and is yet to undergo a MRO and then modification after which it will become a MPA and obviously it will get a new paint job then

Looks more like a passenger airliner than a military plane. I understand it’s headed for configuration, but the paint job is horrible.
Embraer Lineage 1000 registration B-3203 . it was in china as VIP BJ . this paint job is company paint .

it is more the 10 years old and have a very serious incident in 2019

Embraer Lineage 1000 registration B-3203 . it was in china as VIP BJ . this paint job is company paint .

it is more the 10 years old and have a very serious incident in 2019

You are sharing this news because jet was landed safely, if it was crashed then there was no reason to post about the technical glitches etc, and everyone will be happy like boeing suffered 99 crashes since year 2000 and you still have no issue to travel on it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom