What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

@arp2041 Kya bhai aaj kal diktha nahin?

Kyaaa ithna pyara hogaya ki log aapka shaadi bhi karvana chahthe hein?

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL we have knowledge may more then u indians.
Dont teach us.

Even in yr own thread from yr unsinkable media hasnt specified that what actually he did all it says abt their popular belief that he was a terrorist etc etc.

We in the other-hand had described that sarabjit singh was terrorist n the had killed 14 people in two bomb blasts in faisalabad and Lahore in the same city he meet his faith.And he had admitted it too n so said Surjeet singh when he had openly admitted that he was a spy n was send by ur gov to spy in Pak.

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet - thenews.com.pk

This is my point!!!!!

Where does it says something like that??
Let me put it again.

Even in yr own thread from yr unsinkable media hasnt specified that what actually he did all it says abt their popular belief that he was a terrorist etc etc.

We in the other-hand had described that sarabjit singh was terrorist n the had killed 14 people in two bomb blasts in faisalabad and Lahore in the same city he meet his faith.And he had admitted it too n so said Surjeet singh when he had openly admitted that he was a spy n was send by ur gov to spy in Pak.

This is my point.

That is why I told you to go read up Sanaullah, because I knew otherwise you will make a fool out of your self..and you did not disappoint.

Some facts about Sanaullah Ranjay.

1. He is 54 years old and has been in the Kot Bhalwal Jail in Jammu for 17 years.

2. Sanaullah is accused of detonating bombs at electric towers and government buildings in Jammu and Kashmir in 1990.

3. He was sentenced to eight years imprisonment by a Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) and Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA) court in 2008.

4. Sanaullah is a resident of Daluwali district of Pakistan.

5. He crossed over to India illegally with the help of another accused Kehar, who died during trial.

Pak prisoner Sanaullah attacked in a Jammu jail: Five facts about him | NDTV.com

That is why I told you to go read up Sanaullah, because I knew otherwise you will make a fool out of your self..and you did not disappoint.

1. He is 54 years old and has been in the Kot Bhalwal Jail in Jammu for 17 years.

2. Sanaullah is accused of detonating bombs at electric towers and government buildings in Jammu and Kashmir in 1990.

3. He was sentenced to eight years imprisonment by a Terrorist and Disruptive Activities (Prevention) Act (TADA) and Prevention of Terrorism Act (POTA) court in 2008.

5. He crossed over to India illegally with the help of another accused Kehar, who died during trial.

Pak prisoner Sanaullah attacked in a Jammu jail: Five facts about him | NDTV.com

Detonating a bomb inside india is not considered as terrorist attack and the guy who did cannot be called as a terrorist because the attack happened in india and done by a pakistani..... Why waste your time mate......

LOL no one in india official department admitted sarabjeet was a spy or something else ....... now are you agreeing with this ??:D

SHOW me some neutral link ,thenewspk is not a credible source , or video ?
Obviously they have sent him here so they will ''officially'' admit it that he was a terrorist, and for yr kind info they admit he was a spy. Thats just his family who says he had crossed the heavily guarded border by mistake n reached as far away in Pak where Faisalabad lies which is in central Pakistan.:lol:

The news is very credible n int. recognized source even yr indian members post its reports in PDF many times. I has not got a single jingoistic/ biased article like we find in indian media.

Let me clear it that when we say that we dont believe in yr media its not like we dont believe them because they r indian but we dont believe them because of their jingoism and biased nature!!!!!

Surjeet singh had admitted in yr country while giving interviews/press conference when he returned and famously admitted he was a spy n was sent by yr gov.

Sorry Bhai, i will be a Guest Entry for month or so.....:D

Ok, i will take care of that, but you should better work on your LOL.

People are LOLing on your LOLs :lol:
Ok so let them LOLing on my LOLs why r u jealous.:lol:

This statement shows your true face..what a hypocritical a**wipe you are!!

I replied exactly the same and then edited my post thinking that no point in falling to his level and refrained from being personal.... :)

This statement shows your true face..what a hypocritical a**wipe you are!!

well i guess i have picked up a thing or 2 in the last few days from indians! because clearly the hu and cry & drama they did as if Pakistan has done some inhuman thing and it was the fault of pakistan government for letting sarbjeet being attacked. and now when india does the same then indians try to defend it truly shows

"shows india's face..what a hypocritical a**wipe" they are

HAH ur too keen to make a fool out of myself but u forgot abt yrself:rofl:

U said that in point number 1 that he is 54 n in prison for 17 years right??

then u said that yr judiciary had gave him jail for 8 years in 2008.
and according to article he was captured in 1999 right??
and u said this too that he is accused of bombs in 90 n someother member was saying that he is responsible for 94 bombs:lol:

So even though i believe in yr claims then since 90 what was he doing in Kashmir if he was a spy??
As from army background i know that if u go for covert ops in enemy country then u have to return ASAP when u have done yr assignment!!!

This is a basic rule

Second point is that as per int. law a person who is in captivity since 99 n after 9 years he is just given a jail for 8 years!!!
and if he is really given then the 9 years that he has been in jail was for what?? Hos 8years punishment was already finished when he had been jailed for 9 good years n 1 years extra!!!!!!

This is also a basic rule n even a layman knows it.

Third point is that what he has done is only coming from india but has he admitted it??
or anyother pakistani acknowledged that like surjeet singh in case of sarabjeet singh!!!

STICK to point .......Don't throw gibberish .......... show me what i asked and then put your argument !

Kiddo i have showed u what u asked but as yr an indian so comprehending the point is yr problem.

and u said this too that he is accused of bombs in 90 n someother member was saying that he is responsible for 94 bombs:lol:

So even though i believe in yr claims then since 90 what was he doing in Kashmir if he was a spy??
As from army background i know that if u go for covert ops in enemy country then u have to return ASAP when u have done yr assignment!!!

This is a basic rule

Second point is that as per int. law a person who is in captivity since 99 n after 9 years he is just given a jail for 8 years!!!
and if he is really given then the 9 years that he has been in jail was for what?? Hos 8years punishment was already finished when he had been jailed for 9 good years n 1 years extra!!!!!!

Third point is that what he has done is only coming from india but has he admitted it??
or anyother pakistani acknowledged that like surjeet singh in case of sarabjeet singh!!!

Kiddo i have showed u what u asked but as yr an indian so comprehending the point is yr problem.

Have u ever heard of guantanamo bay

This is a basic rule

Who said he was a spy? He was a terrorist who was captured.

Besides what is a Pakistani from Daluwali district of Punjab doing in Kashmir in first place..without any documents or visa ?

No his jail time was.. time already served plus 8 yrs

What are you talking about, write in a decipherable language

Back
Top Bottom