What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

he hasnt committed any terror activity like sarabjit singh did. So these who things r different.

he hasnt committed any terror activity like sarabjit singh did. So these who things r different.

Come back after you increase your general knowledge about the fact of his case

No information about Sanaullah’s death: FO

May 04, 2013 - Updated 160 PKT
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani Foreign Office (FO) spokesman has said that there is no information regarding demise of tortured prisoner Sanaullah, adding that they are in constant contact with Indian High Commission.

According to the Indian media, the Pakistani prisoner, who was beaten by the fellow inmates in Indian jail on Friday, is in critical condition and he is on a ventilator.

Doctors of Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research said the condition of Sanaullah is sensitive.
http://www.geo.tv/GeoDetail.aspx?ID=99585

This is limits ..I even quoted the direct quote from his lawyer, can't you even read that??

"Sarabjit told me and a CID (Crime Investigation Department) official after the execution of Afzal Guru that a prisoner in Kot Lakhpat Jail had issued death threats. I brought this to the knowledge of prison authorities and the Punjab Home Department but they did not beef up his security,"
Awais Sheikh, Sarabjit's counsel, told PTI."

yeah right.. i believe him :)

pakistani prisoners in indian jail should take revenge of his death

meanwhile the pakistani prisoners in pakitani jail should kill atleast 10 indian prisoners

and PA shoul also pay tribute to him by killing atleast 5 baniyas along the LOC

blooody ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

God bless you and pakistan....... oh yeah.... Get well soon

Because he was a freedom fighter or strategic asset

BTW i cant see any news of his death yet?? Hope this guy survives and reach back his home

yeah right.. i believe him :)

No,..you rather bury your head in the sand. Because the 'reality' does not suit your conscience.

Even his lawyer is receiving death threats, like Sarabjit did.

So tomorrow if even he is executed(God forbid) ..so ..you would know exactly where you stand.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/south-asia/sarabjits-lawyer-receives-death-threat-from-taliban/article4469194.ece

http://www.hindustantimes.com/ViewsSectionPage/InterviewsNews/Sarabjit-Singh-was-killed-by-religious-fanatics-Awais-Sheikh/Article1-1054420.aspx

That's bad, TERRORIST sanaullah has to live SOME time more

ur nothing but a TROLL, i dunno about Sanaullah, but u'll soon see exit gate :)

No,..you rather bury your head in the sand. Because the new does not suit your conscience.
all theories will popup now, don't blame u.... btw one follow what he/she believes in ...

This is limits ..I even quoted the direct quote from his lawyer, can't you even read that??

"Sarabjit told me and a CID (Crime Investigation Department) official after the execution of Afzal Guru that a prisoner in Kot Lakhpat Jail had issued death threats. I brought this to the knowledge of prison authorities and the Punjab Home Department but they did not beef up his security,"
Awais Sheikh, Sarabjit's counsel, told PTI."

I saw him telling the same in 2 indian channels. There was a small addition to it. When they met Sarabjit asked the CID to come closer and told 1 name who was threatening him ..... rest of the things was same.

yes you call these guys strategic assets ..... my pardon .:omghaha:

Kiddo as i can see yr new in this forum so learn first.

Even in yr own thread from yr unsinkable media hasnt specified that what actually he did all it says abt their popular belief that he was a terrorist etc etc.

We in the other-hand had described that sarabjit singh was terrorist n the had killed 14 people in two bomb blasts in faisalabad and Lahore in the same city he meet his faith.And he had admitted it too n so said Surjeet singh when he had openly admitted that he was a spy n was send by ur gov to spy in Pak.

Sarabjit Singh is a terrorist: Surjeet - thenews.com.pk

@antigreen Please refrain from posting in such harsh tone on this matter. Lets respect this guy is fighting for his life and he has spend good amount of time in indian jail for the crime he committed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth hurts .............ehhh ?

meetha meetha gup gup kadwa kadwa thoo thoo :cheesy:
Same logic applies on u.... what goes around comes around, but i don't fall to the same level as urs and start cursing the ones who already died.... have a nice day TROLLING ;)

Who reported that died????.... He is still critical....

Come back after you increase your general knowledge about the fact of his case

LOL we have knowledge may more then u indians.
Dont teach us.

Even in yr own thread from yr unsinkable media hasnt specified that what actually he did all it says abt their popular belief that he was a terrorist etc etc.

We in the other-hand had described that sarabjit singh was terrorist n the had killed 14 people in two bomb blasts in faisalabad and Lahore in the same city he meet his faith.And he had admitted it too n so said Surjeet singh when he had openly admitted that he was a spy n was send by ur gov to spy in Pak.

This is my point!!!!!

LOL he was involved in bomb blasts in jammu ...............just because he is a muslim .... he is not terrorist ......... ur so munafiq :P

Where does it says something like that??
Let me put it again.

This is my point.

police sources said, the TADA court has convicted Haq in bomb blast case of 1994.

indiatoday - intoday - in/story/pakistani-prisoner-sanaullah-attacked-in-jammu-jail/1/269023 -html

[Replace - with .]

Ab khush ?? ab bhi wo terrorist nahi ?:omghaha:

Is this just what yr country saying or has he or someone else of pak has acknowledged this??

like abt sarabjit singh, surjeet singh admitted it.

No Change in your "LOL"?? atleast make it a little more attractive - increase Size, change color, put more "L"s, write it upside down......etc.

Go to naswar corner we have arranged yr marriage ceremony with hinduguy.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom