What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

So even in death sarbjeet got to kill a Pakistani, what a hero India's got.

LOL, it is funny to see... people who convicted for a brutal murder talking about morale...

Sanaullah Ranjay: Pakistan inmate family visit India

The family of a Pakistani prisoner who was attacked by a fellow inmate at a high-security prison in Indian-administered Kashmir is due to visit him in hospital, reports say.

Sanaullah Ranjay's condition in an intensive care unit at a hospital in Chandigarh city continues to be "critical", doctors say.

Ranjay suffered injuries in the attack at Kot Bhalwal jail in Jammu last week.

He has been in prison for the past 17 years on militancy-related charges.

Police said Ranjay was attacked by a former Indian army soldier convicted of murder on Friday morning after a row between the two men.

Pakistan High Commission spokesman Manzoor Ali Memon told AFP news agency that Ranjay's relatives from Pakistan were due to visit him in hospital on Tuesday.

The Press Trust of India news agency reported that the Indian High Commission in Islamabad had granted visas to Ranjay's brother-in-law and cousin.

On Monday, Pakistan's top diplomat in India, Salman Bashir, visited Ranjay at the hospital.

"His condition is critical. The outcome [chance of survival] is bleak," Mr Bashir told reporters.

The attack on Ranjay happened on a day when an Indian prisoner, convicted of spying in Pakistan and killed in a Pakistani jail last week, was cremated in India.

Sarabjit Singh, sentenced to death by Pakistan in 1991, died after being attacked with bricks by inmates in Lahore's Kot Lakhpat jail.

Pakistan's government has expressed "deep concern" over the attack on Ranjay and said it was "obvious retaliation" for the killing of Sarabjit Singh.

Instead of punishing the people who attacked and killed a man in solitary confinement Pakistanis are justifying as if killing him was a national pride.

Surbjeet was a RAW terrorist who set off bombs in multiple cities in Pakistan and killed numerous. He should have been hanged so that it wouldn't have to come to this. But another terrorist surjeet was released by the humanitarian Ansar burney and obviously Pakistan didn't want the same for sarbjeet.

Now I agree that ends do not justify the means. Pakistan should bring to justice those who attacked and killed sarbjeet. Now, are you willing to say the same for the murderer of Sanaullah

Surbjeet was a RAW terrorist who set off bombs in multiple cities in Pakistan and killed numerous. He should have been hanged so that it wouldn't have to come to this. But another terrorist surjeet was released by the humanitarian Ansar burney and obviously Pakistan didn't want the same for sarbjeet.

Now I agree that ends do not justify the means. Pakistan should bring to justice those who attacked and killed sarbjeet. Now, are you willing to say the same for murderer of Sanaullan?

He was punished and was waiting to be hanged as per your own country's laws... what gives your criminal friends the right to attack and kill a prisoner in solitary confinement.

HE was tried ads per your laws...punished as per your laws... but was he also killed as per your laws... no he was killed by goons sitting in your jails....

Now I agree that ends do not justify the means. Pakistan should bring to justice those who attacked and killed sarbjeet. Now, are you willing to say the same for the murderer of Sanaullah

Sanaullah is also a convicted Terrorist who is accused of detonating bombs at electric towers and government buildings in Jammu and Kashmir in 1990.

Pak prisoner Sanaullah attacked in a Jammu jail: Five facts about him | NDTV.com

My question was are you chest thumping the attack on Sanaullah or are hiu condemening it? And he detonated bombs to a tower? Your guy detonated bombs in multiple cities' crowded markets. Your national hero, murderer of innocents.

There nothing to Chest Thump. I condemned what Happened to Sarabjeet & Sanaullah. I lol at the bolded part.:omghaha:

Shouldn't have happened, somebody needs to set a precedent and rise above the triviality, we had the chance but chose to be trivial too.

Not good for the bilateral ties, hope the leaders ignore both incidents when they discuss peace next.

ok lets compare and contrast few things on this and similar incidences

whenever there is some unlawful killing etc by a Pakistani or group of Pakistanis against Indians then, we on this forum conmden that, distance ourselves from it or the least never praise it.

whereas whenever there is an Indian reaction to that incident, there seems to be a consensus among the Indians that this reaction was well justified and must be praised.

this, I find very disappointing. more disappointing than the actual unfortunate loss of Indian & Pakistani lives that fall victim to these tit for tat or spontaneous actions based on our less than impressive mutual history

Back
Top Bottom