What's new

Pakistani national, Sanaullah attacked in high security central jail

ok lets compare and contrast few things on this and similar incidences

whenever there is some unlawful killing etc by a Pakistani or group of Pakistanis against Indians then, we on this forum conmden that, distance ourselves from it or the least never praise it.

whereas whenever there is an Indian reaction to that incident, there seems to be a consensus among the Indians that this reaction was well justified and must be praised.

this, I find very disappointing. more disappointing than the actual unfortunate loss of Indian & Pakistani lives that fall victim to these tit for tat or spontaneous actions based on our less than impressive mutual history

Irfan, please look up the thread on the death of Sarabjeet singh. Out of the literally hundreds of posts by Pakistani's there, there would be less than 10 posts which condemn how he was killed.

The REST of them were jubiliant at how he was killed.

The point of my post was that your post is factually wrong. Pakistani's were ecstatic and that includes the moderators who should be held to a higher level of intellect than the average abdul.

The point of my post was that your post is factually wrong. Pakistani's were ecstatic and that includes the moderators who should be held to a higher level of intellect than the average abdul.

those Pakistanis shame themselves and we dont associate with them.
after this entire episode, where the Indian state is involved in the judicial murder of Sanaullah, we Pakistanis would never even think for a moment and hesitate...

hesitate from what?

hesitate from digging into our pockets and contribute like before whenever there is a call for relief from India for humanitarian reasons, be it Somali pirates or be it natural disaster.

because if we now start bickering over things and act like Neanderthals then the warmongers and haters have won.
when I say I praised the entire court proceedings and ultimate execution of Kassab then I am not alone because I refuse to be bullied by people with misplaced nationalism

and I urge you, good sir and many other honourable Indians that please don't be bullied or silenced by the patriotic blowhards in India as well and try to react to an incident independent of nationality.

even now that India has admitted that Sarabjit was a spy and he was in Pakistan for destructive assignment, it doesnt change the fact that his killing was unlawful and shameful and to date we wait for any inquiry to find out how 2 people on death row got access to a very sensitive prisoner and managed to kill him.

same question my dear respected sir, you should dare to ask, trust me your patriotism and nationality cant be challenged by that..

ask what?

ask why and how the assailant of Sanaullah Haq got access to an axe and then access to the victim that lead to a brutal assault and eventually a death of a Kashmiri who was being held for over a decade after crossing over the border by mistake (or as an Indian narrative would be, a terrorist acting under the direct command of Kayani and Pasha & Dawood Ibrahim to attack India).

PDF moderators and admin are exceptional please be specific if you find their conduct any lacking.

cheers

after this entire episode, where the Indian state is involved in the judicial murder of Sanaullah, we Pakistanis would never even think for a moment and hesitate...

hesitate from what?

hesitate from digging into our pockets and contribute like before whenever there is a call for relief from India for humanitarian reasons, be it Somali pirates or be it natural disaster.

because if we now start bickering over things and act like Neanderthals then the warmongers and haters have won.
when I say I praised the entire court proceedings and ultimate execution of Kassab then I am not alone because I refuse to be bullied by people with misplaced nationalism

and I urge you, good sir and many other honourable Indians that please don't be bullied or silenced by the patriotic blowhards in India as well and try to react to an incident independent of nationality.

even now that India has admitted that Sarabjit was a spy and he was in Pakistan for destructive assignment, it doesnt change the fact that his killing was unlawful and shameful and to date we wait for any inquiry to find out how 2 people on death row got access to a very sensitive prisoner and managed to kill him.

same question my dear respected sir, you should dare to ask, trust me your patriotism and nationality cant be challenged by that..

ask what?

ask why and how the assailant of Sanaullah Haq got access to an axe and then access to the victim that lead to a brutal assault and eventually a death of a Kashmiri who was being held for over a decade after crossing over the border by mistake (or as an Indian narrative would be, a terrorist acting under the direct command of Kayani and Pasha & Dawood Ibrahim to attack India).
Do take up the time Irfan to look at the thread regarding sarabjeet.
I and a lot of Indians have explicitly stated that a judicial execution would have been acceptable.

Yet Pakistani's seem to be under the belief system that the ends justifies the means.

I condemn in unequivocal terms the attack on the Pakistani inmate in India and wish that the inquiry already constituted in India regarding the incident fires a few people. Yet i cannot in good conscience let go of the fact that this attack was a revenge attack to the one carried out in Pakistan.

As things stand, two wrongs dont make a right and I stand by that.

PDF moderators and admin are exceptional please be specific if you find their conduct any lacking.

cheers
Just look up that thread Irfan and you would find ME personally talking with a Mod who condones Sarabjeet's death and took strong exception to the Pakistani inmate's death. Hypocrisy.

Even though I do not like judicial killing, I accept it on the basis of ‘A tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye’ philosophy. However, in my humble opinion, only the State has the right to take someone’s life after all the judicial process has been exhausted.

Regardless of the fact that Sarabjit Singh was a convicted spy awaiting hanging; he was wrongly killed. While we don’t know exact circumstances of Sarabjit’s tragic death; it is the responsibility of the prison officials to safeguard life of the prisoners. Pakistan State is thus guilty of neglect and Indian anger over the extra judicial death of one of their citizens is justified.

Indian prison officials should have foreseen possible danger of ‘Tit for tat’ attack on Pakistani prisoners in their custody. Therefore fatal attack on Sanaullah coming so soon after death of Sarabjit was announced is the worst possible case of neglect. Suspicion that the fatal attack on Sanaullah had blessings of the Indian Prison authorities is therefore fully justified. How the death of a poor Pakistani prisoner will cool the fires of Indian indignation is beyond my comprehension.

Death of a human being is always a sad occasion and I still can't see the benefit for either India or for Pakistan in making political capital out these tragedies. Additionally, the way media of both the countries has exploited the already charged up feelings of the populace; indicates that rank & file of the Pakistanis as well as Indians have a long way to go before they can join the ranks of civilized human beings.

Some readers may find my comments harsh, but numerous occasions where women have been paraded naked thru the streets and gang rape ordered by the village elders in Pakistan; genocide of the Sikh community in Delhi after Indira Gandhi’s shooting when the police deliberately let mob go on rampage and indiscriminate killings of the Muslims in Gujarat following Babri Mosque affair, again with the covert blessing of the butcher Narender Moodi; leads me to the sad realization that subcontinent is still populated by lot of people who are savages underneath the skin.

Do take up the time Irfan to look at the thread regarding sarabjeet.
I and a lot of Indians have explicitly stated that a judicial execution would have been acceptable.

However the state of India and your countrymen don't know what is judicial execution. Another Pakistani prisoner attacked.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...69-another-pakistan-attacked-indian-jail.html

The fact is. Your level is equal to us if not lower. The only issue is that you behave on this forum like you belong to a first world country and not a country like India.

hesitate from what?

ask what?

cheers

Where are you getting all this info from ?

Sanaullah was Punjabi from Sialkot.

Secondly there was no state involvement here. Not proven at least. Same questions have been asked about Sarabjit as well, how did the Pakistani inmates get access to rods, bricks etc . ?

Also about the Pakistanis condemning Sarabjit's death, listen to the members above and check out the Sarabjit death thread and see the Pakistani celebrations.

Another Pakistani prisoner allegedly attacked in New Delhi

Another Pakistani prisoner, Abdul Jabbar, was reportedly attacked in a jail in New Delhi on Tuesday and is in critical condition, Express News reported.

Two Indian prisoners, Ranjeet and Ajay Kumar, allegedly attacked Jabbar’s face and neck with a blade, leaving him injured.

He was shifted to the jail infirmary to apparently keep the incident out of the media limelight so as to not incite more tit-for-tat attacks.

Jabbar was arrested after his visit visa to India expired and he was charged with committing espionage for Pakistan. He has so far spent nine years imprisoned in Tihar Jail.

Earlier on Thursday, Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah Haq succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by fellow inmates in a Srinagar jail last week. Hi body was flown back to Pakistan on Thursday evening.

Another Pakistani prisoner allegedly attacked in New Delhi – The Express Tribune

However the state of India and your countrymen don't know what is judicial execution. Another Pakistani prisoner attacked.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...69-another-pakistan-attacked-indian-jail.html

The fact is. Your level is equal to us if not lower. The only issue is that you behave on this forum like you belong to a first world country and not a country like India.

Let's not forget. You started this savagery. First Chamel Singh then Sarabjit Singh.

Also, is there any non-Pakistani source reporting this news of a second attack ?

Another Pakistani prisoner allegedly attacked in New Delhi

Another Pakistani prisoner, Abdul Jabbar, was reportedly attacked in a jail in New Delhi on Tuesday and is in critical condition, Express News reported.

Two Indian prisoners, Ranjeet and Ajay Kumar, allegedly attacked Jabbar’s face and neck with a blade, leaving him injured.

He was shifted to the jail infirmary to apparently keep the incident out of the media limelight so as to not incite more tit-for-tat attacks.

Jabbar was arrested after his visit visa to India expired and he was charged with committing espionage for Pakistan. He has so far spent nine years imprisoned in Tihar Jail.

Earlier on Thursday, Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah Haq succumbed to his injuries after being attacked by fellow inmates in a Srinagar jail last week. Hi body was flown back to Pakistan on Thursday evening.

Another Pakistani prisoner allegedly attacked in New Delhi – The Express Tribune

Imagine if same incident would have happened in Pakistani jail, would they have cared about tit-for-tat attack? They went to give state funeral to a criminal (Terrorist as per Pakistan, Smuggler as per one of his confession) just to score some cheap brownies - Well no surprise here after all it's Incredible India -

Let's not forget. You started this savagery. First Chamel Singh then Sarabjit Singh.

Also, is there any non-Pakistani source reporting this news of a second attack ?

Let's not go to who started it. There are many Pakistani prisoners who were killed in Indian prisons. Many were physically and mentally disabled when they returned.

This news from 2008. Includes a lady too.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

So don't come up with this who started this BS.

And that source is very authentic. Very famous among Indian trolls to mock Pakistan.

Let's not go to who started it. There are many Pakistani prisoners who were killed in Indian prisons. Many were physically and mentally disabled when they returned.

This news from 2008. Includes a lady too.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

So don't come up with this who started this BS.

And that source is very authentic. Very famous among Indian trolls to mock Pakistan.

Any non-Pakistani source for the 2008 incident ? That would make it more credible.

If only a Pakistani source is reporting the news of a second attack , then it is not that credible yet. Even ET doesn't sound sure of the attack yet. Let's wait for some time to be sure of what has happened , if anything at all.

Any non-Pakistani source for the 2008 incident ? That would make it more credible.

I remember watching the dead bodies coming back to Pakistan in coffins. The news 100% true. If you want to remain in denial. Your choice. I don't even believe that what happened with Sanaullah or Abdul Jabbar was in retaliation to Sarabjit incident. It was typical torture on Pakistani prisoner by Indians in Indian jail. It is not retaliation. It is what runs in your blood.

If only a Pakistani source is reporting the news of a second attack

Well for you guys even Hindustan times is not credible. Many Indians still believe Sarabjit was innocent despite Hindustan times report. The report is credible. Other Pakistani channels have also reported this incident along with the pic of the prisoner.

I remember watching the dead bodies coming back to Pakistan in coffins. The news 100% true. If you want to remain in denial. Your choice. I don't even believe that what happened with Sanaullah or Abdul Jabbar was in retaliation to Sarabjit incident. It was typical torture on Pakistani prisoner by Indians in Indian jail. It is not retaliation. It is what runs in your blood.

Well for you guys even Hindustan times is not credible. Many Indians still believe Sarabjit was innocent despite Hindustan times report. The report is credible. Other Pakistani channels have also reported this incident along with the pic of the prisoner.

No non-Pakistani source means no credibility in a non-Pakistanis eyes. When it gets reported elsewhere , i will pay heed.

Also , please try to remain civil and not talk about blood. You guys also don't like it when some bigoted non-muslims say that terrorism runs in your blood right ? Let's just wait for further reporting on this. At least that's what non-Pakistanis will do.

No non-Pakistani source means no credibility in a non-Pakistanis eyes. When it gets reported elsewhere , i will pay heed.

Your wish. I know what I am saying is true. And even provided proof for it.

Also , please try to remain civil and not talk about blood. You guys also don't like it when some bigoted non-muslims say that terrorism runs in your blood right ? Let's just wait for further reporting on this. At least that's what non-Pakistanis will do.

Well it is hard to believe that attacks on Sanaullah and Abdul Jabbar were isolated incidents and not continuation of what happens to Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails. It was just another display of Indian savagery which has claimed lives f many Pakistani prisoners.

And ET is a very reliable source, particularly famous among Indian trolls.

Your wish. I know what I am saying is true. And even provided proof for it.

Well it is hard to believe that attacks on Sanaullah and Abdul Jabbar were isolated incidents and not continuation of what happens to Pakistani prisoners in Indian jails. It was just another display of Indian savagery which has claimed lives f many Pakistani prisoners.

And ET is a very reliable source, particularly famous among Indian trolls.

The fact that the news of this attack on Abdul Jabbar has not been reported anywhere else even up till now makes me even more skeptical about this "news". Waiting for further reporting on this, preferably from a non-Pakistani source.

Back
Top Bottom