What's new

Pakistani Girls vs American Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
American girls are not at all as described by most posters here. They are very masculine, controlling, believe the world spins around them. Manipulative, VERY materialistic, condescending, have a huge attitude, act entitled, etc. And they also get very fat soon after marriage. Basically the only thing they got going for them is that they are hot in their young years. Every other trait they have is a negative.

You mean "I better be dead than married".

What you wrote takes on an entirely different meaning.

(Sorry, couldn't resist. ;))

Not really.
Take this:
1)I better be dead than married.> 72 virgins:azn:
2)I better be dead then married(marry).>72 virgins:azn:

American girls are not at all as described by most posters here. They are very masculine, controlling, believe the world spins around them. Manipulative, VERY materialistic, condescending, have a huge attitude, act entitled, etc. And they also get very fat soon after marriage. Basically the only thing they got going for them is that they are hot in their young years. Every other trait they have is a negative.

I take it you dated every American girl to come to this conclusion :disagree:

Modifying a very famous phrase by Deng Xiaoping:

It doesn't matter whether a girl is Pakistani or American... you know the rest. :D :D :D :D :D :D.

Not really.
Take this:
1)I better be dead than married.> 72 virgins:azn:
2)I better be dead then married(marry).>72 virgins:azn:

72 VIRGINS?

I wont bet on it..... im probably....no wait..........im definitely goin to hell:chilli:

too baat ko samjha hi nahein gul khana:azn::azn::azn:

Dude my name is Ali Khan....

Anyways i was jokin..... chaeday tali:rofl:

Seems like someone was heartbroken :P

Don't generalize your opinion based on a few... there are equal or more girls who are much more decent and family oriented than you can ever imagine.

I take it you dated every American girl to come to this conclusion :disagree:

Well just like women and men are able to come up with stereotypes about each other, so can I. This is my experience and the experience of a large number American men who are old enough to have dealt with American women for a long time. They're frankly indifferent to American women.

I say the oriental girls are kinda hot:).......... yeah i know im evil.

yaar if they are hot,for how much time u wil c hotness?
time is limited 4 the both ***

problem with gora girls is that they age very fast once they cross twenties! U can see wrinles by mid 30 and also their skin breaks down into a weird texture due to contant tanning baths!

ohh and the russian girls are equally spoiled and materialistic if one has to engage in sterotyping..come on guys all kind of ppl exist everywhere. I have seen soem absolute "do number" type Indian Pakistani girls who will make a guy drain his bank balance in matter of days and then move along to find another bakra!

I did not comment about the Pakistan girls. I commented on the whole comparison. Is there something wrong with it? Am I not allowed to say something about it because I'm neither Pakistani or American?

you are allowed to say whatever you please. we just get facinated sometimes by minority members!

and where is JANA jee with her valuable input?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom