What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Hina Rabbani Khar in India

Hina%20Rabbani%20Khar.jpg

Hina-Rabbani-Khar-958x340.jpg

02HINA-RABBANI.jpg.crop_display.jpg

217804-HinaRabbaniKharPhotoReuter-1311692317-267-640x480.jpg

One more thread for good ol friend of mine with extreeeeeeeemly long name! :partay:

Vaneeza Ahmed (Model)
VaneezaAhmed.jpg

Sunita Marshall (Model)

sunitamakeup.jpg

Noor (Filmstar)

noor7.jpg

Nadia Khan (Actress and Anchor)

nad3ia.jpg

Iraj Manzoor (Model)

irajmanzoornomakeup.jpg

Iman Ali (that's her seriously, I'm not joking!!)

imanalimakeup.jpg

Amna Haq (Model)

aminahaqmakeup.jpg

Enjoy Boys!!!!!!
Where r the pics i cant c any thing

the list is too long....
i love Iman ali
Zara Sheikh
Reema
Veena Malik and so many more and in television the list is endless as the drama industry in Pakistan is booming....

Can anyone suggest a place to buy "SILK CHIFFON"? ... just the fabric ... ROYAL BLUE .... need to give gift ... Price is not an issue ... absolute top quality ... Birthday is on 20th september so quick reply will be appreciated ....

Karachi Fashion Week to be held from Oct 6​

KARACHI: A Karachi Fashion Week would be organised in the metropolis from Oct 6. An official of the Triple-E Private Limited announced this here on Tuesday, the organisers of the event. It was pointed out that the Ministry of Textile Industry and the Federation of Pakistan Chambers of Commerce Industry declared the 3rd edition of Karachi Fashion Week 2011 as an official event. The statement said that fashion weeks the world over have become the focal point for international textile, garment and fashion-buying houses where the host country showcases its textile, leather, footwear, and fashion-related products. These fashion events not only promote the exports of the countries’ finished products but also strengthen the country’s fashion-related and cottage industries. According to organisers, the objective of the Karachi Fashion Week is to upgrade the status of the textile and fashion industry of Pakistan and to attract foreign investment in the country. app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

hmm good to see this holy thread is open once again!

let the good stuff coming like before

Where are khanz and mehru nowadays? The golden member of this thread (angels hehe)

just looked at the tags for this thread - one is "hot" and then "muslim" :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom