What's new

Pakistani Fashion

Love it gone. :D

The dupatta was good for nothing... I'd say if someone has to cover their head, use a nice proper chador instead of a dupatta.

dupatta is for covering the chest(breast to be precise)

5552230879_30c1a2495b.jpg

Formal-Collection-By-AFHashwani-2011-With-Pakistani-Model-Ayyan.jpg

Second dress is good but if shorten to knee level then it was more attractive with light pale red high heel mules . Just a short camisole needed for inner top. Umber colour is ok but slight light tone was more better.

Love it gone. :D

The dupatta was good for nothing... I'd say if someone has to cover their head, use a nice proper chador instead of a dupatta.

Depends over design, fabric quality and extra design work then it could be decided a simple dupatta or chador.

I like this design but her fitness under ? mark.

Either Bag and shoe should match
or dress colour with bag but then bag should be small or hand purse with this dress colour.

The dupattas had become all sheer and flimsy, and would be dropping all pver the place.

The chador serves both purposes.

i dunno, my mother wears a nice dupatta which serves the purpose, and pakistani women seem bad in appearance without dupatta, my mother wears chadar when going outside

I like this design but her fitness under ? mark.

Either Bag and shoe should match
or dress colour with bag but then bag should be small or hand purse with this dress colour.

I see a Chameleon theme going on. The part of the girl's outfit touching the blue bench is blue and the one touching the background brown is brown.

Won't work outside this picture.

Second dress is good but if shorten to knee level then it was more attractive with light pale red high heel mules . Just a short camisole needed for inner top. Umber colour is ok but slight light tone was more better.

That's the innovation DVR, you take that away and there's no point in the dress. See she's wearing a chooRidaar underneath. What goes with a chooRidaar? A kurta that n e v e r goes down to the ankles. This one does.

Ummm... you bet.

BP only you bother with the details of the clothes. The rest look at the women. Simple.

Dontcha dare infer BP is some fruity guy!

I'm the ideal girls' man-girlfriend - can talk about things they love to talk about. That's not a trait, it comes through a learning process, and helps so much in a marriage.

I dont know where you see the fashion posted above.
Those are just models, and this thread is for Fashion.

This is the current hot going trend in Pakistan:
Umaima-Abbasi-Photo-Shoot.jpg

Tops like these go with jeans.

Can someone suggest where can I buy it? Need to gift it to someone :D

I'm pretty sure its running!

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Anyone seen Pakistan's version of "America next top model", Veet Miss Super Model? lol

If FTV is still running, anyone have a link to live streaming? ....or a link any recent recorded videos from FTV Pakistan..

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that the Veet Miss Super Model is just an annual fashion contest that is televised not a reality show like America's next top model.

Back
Top Bottom