What's new

Chinese fashion giant SHEIN cancels Israel

tower9

Reaction score
Country
China
Can the Chinese members verify if this is true? I am actually surprised that they would come out with such a strong political position being that they are a fashion company and one that does a lot of business in the west.

But if this is true, thank god the Chinese people are waking the hell up!

@tower9 I think China might already have been infiltrated by the Zionists, I mean it logically doesn't make sense it was able to become a significant threat without internal Zionist subversion or control. What do you think?

@GreatHanWarrior Is China the final bastion of true independence in the world?

@tower9 I think China might already have been infiltrated by the Zionists, I mean it logically doesn't make sense it was able to become a significant threat without internal Zionist subversion or control. What do you think?

How is China controlled by the Zionists when it is taking positions against Israel?

I think the reason why China was able to develop quietly for many decades was because they allowed the foreign capitalists to make money there, they kept a low profile and the west underestimated how quickly China would develop.

However for the last six years China has been the primary target of the western deep state and media. I don’t know how you would be conclude they are controlled by Zionists if they are constantly being attacked by the Zionists.

If any East Asian country is owned by the Zionists it is South Korea. Their media has basically copied American media, their population has largely converted to cult like evangelical Christianity and they are occupied by the US.

Seems to be a logical business decision, nothing political about it.:-)

Soon half of Israel will be living in tent cities, they is no mood for fashion shops.

Is that the decision of the company's leaders alone or is it just following a request from the CCP? If it's the first case, then Shein's leadership simply doesn't like Israel, but in the second case, this fashion company is controlled by CCP and so it only does what CCP tells it to do.

There is another possibility, this is just fake news

could very well be fake news, but even if it isn't, it's not like it's going to affect Israel in the grand scheme of things one way or the other

I don't know. But I still haven't seen any Uyghurs condemn Israel.

Is that the decision of the company's leaders alone or is it just following a request from the CCP? If it's the first case, then Shein's leadership simply doesn't like Israel, but in the second case, this fashion company is controlled by CCP and so it only does what CCP tells it to do.

There is another possibility, this is just fake news
CCP is CCP. China is China.

Just like I hate CCP. But I hate Jewish dogs even more.

The problem now is. Do you also serve Jewish propaganda agencies?

Last edited:
Israel's largest e-commerce platform is Shein, not Amazon.

I can't confirm this information, but I can confirm that Shein is not a Chinese state-owned company and that the Chinese govt does not economically sanction any country that is not interfering in the Taiwan issue.

If this news is true, it's this company's own choice.

Business should not be into politics.

It's stupid.

Back
Top Bottom