What's new

Pakistani corner

Stay safe. Can't blame government for everything. Media can take these responsibilities, colleges/universities can help, people can help each other. Am I wrong?
see!!! the thing with Change is, it has to come from the Top ----- consider US ---- why do Schools / colleges / hospitals conduct Emergency Evac drills (Fire, Shooter on campus etc) ? because its the Regulatory requirement, set by OSHA & local city Govt -----
you take this regulatory requirement and no one is going to give a damn about you ------
so in a place like Pakistan, where Regulatory bodies are closer to non existing --- such is bound to happen, and its not just one sector, I mean I am talking about Private security Authority, Pubic & Occupational Health / Safety bodies ---- half of your issue can be resolved if you set these two bodies up

That's why I am always sure for success. Thanks....

Indeed, no one can predict. Every living thing in those areas is also granted with such body structure and defence to survive. Even the locals does not feel it that much that an outsider would, like me etc. Hope you have been use to that by now... :-)
that is something to laugh about ---- i can tolerate the heat but its the acclimation am still developing my tolerance to ---- I am sitting with Flu & sore throat in a desert where temperature is 53C :crazy::cheesy: :rofl:

Ya ELAHI, kese kese khayalat a rahay hain logo ko... Shaikh sahib bolay k shadi karne laga hu and edhar ye Bibi bol rahi ha k trying to move out of Pakistan... Ma koi Yadave ya Dr. Afridi to nahi ya koi Noon Leagiya jis ka naam Panama Papers ma a gaya ho......... Na ji..... Yaha ki matti hain ham and yahi k ho kar rahain ge, Koi shoq or erada nahi Pakistan chorne ka..... Bas kamiyabi k liye Dua karain, zaroor bata du ga....

Mitti ko Qadar kahin Jane Se Kum nahi hoty. :)
Ask me. All of my friends back in Pakistan know nothing about Pakistan and don't even feel the same I feel about Pakistan. And you have to tell us. :D
I won't ask for mithae. :D

Flu & sore throat in a desert where temperature is 53C

Ohhh... the summer's flu that sometimes I have to tolerate as well but tells you a secret here Bhai, a short time flu is good for health especially it wouldn't let you go crazy for anything including the weather (as you said).... wish you good of health...

Mitti ko Qadar kahin Jane Se Kum nahi hoty. :)
Ask me. All of my friends back in Pakistan know nothing about Pakistan and don't even feel the same I feel about Pakistan. And you have to tell us.

I did plane the same back in 2007 for Stockholm but if somebody says for the same now a days, I am like a child that would never wants to leave his mother. I don't know why, but except the vacations thing, I don't even think to leave Pakistan. On serious note: It gave us a lot and time to give back. Samja Karain Bibi, mazeed philosophy ki ya patriotism show kia to log aur he kuch sochain ge.

I won't ask for mithae

Indeed, an eastern promise.

try spending a day in Desert and trust me you will forget Karachi ---- that high temp wind just shears through your body
dscf20-1-jpg.305138
memories :smitten: the night is then as much fun
once one gets used to the desert it is wonderful

see!!! the thing with Change is, it has to come from the Top ----- consider US ---- why do Schools / colleges / hospitals conduct Emergency Evac drills (Fire, Shooter on campus etc) ? because its the Regulatory requirement, set by OSHA & local city Govt -----
you take this regulatory requirement and no one is going to give a damn about you ------
so in a place like Pakistan, where Regulatory bodies are closer to non existing --- such is bound to happen, and its not just one sector, I mean I am talking about Private security Authority, Pubic & Occupational Health / Safety bodies ---- half of your issue can be resolved if you set these two bodies up

But when we know our leaders are number 1 in corruption.....so it's a worst idea to look up to them for everything. This is how we are on same boat. We have to take care of it. Don't we? When a 9 years old girl can make paper bags and sell them and give this money to charity, why can't adults get a lesson from this kid. She didn't wait for opportunities or she didn't say this is government's responsibility. She NEVER said that.

Two different nations with different leaders and different system law and values and you still expect to get the same result?
When you don't get the expected result you make various changes in your theory. Don't you?

Ohhh... the summer's flu that sometimes I have to tolerate as well but tells you a secret here Bhai, a short time flu is good for health especially it wouldn't let you go crazy for anything including the weather (as you said).... wish you good of health...

I did plane the same back in 2007 for Stockholm but if somebody says for the same now a days, I am like a child that would never wants to leave his mother. I don't know why, but except the vacations thing, I don't even think to leave Pakistan. On serious note: It gave us a lot and time to give back. Samja Karain Bibi, mazeed philosophy ki ya patriotism show kia to log aur he kuch sochain ge.

Indeed, an eastern promise.

Yes. This land has many rights on us. And we have to pay them back. But you can help in its betterment no matter which part of the world youre living in. You can study and go back and serve. Going to some other country and serving Pakistan is wayyyy wayyyy better than staying in Pakistan and calling yourself Mohib e watan but doing nothing absulately nothing in its betterment. ;)

Ps: generally speaking here. Not specifically about you. :)

images

Your new look??

View attachment 305114
View attachment 305115\
View attachment 305116
images

There now do u want to eat or do you want to be pretty -.-

Look pretty I suppose:undecided:. I'm a vegetarian, so those food options don't really peek my interest:partay:.

Now if you were offering pizza or kebab:whistle:.
homemade-pizza-1024x670.jpg

dsc_0094.jpg

I dunno any manly things anymore; I think @Freyja has broken me !

I would think she'd man you up:D. Eats meat, likes video games and apparently military stuff:unsure:, is into Viking horn helmets and can grow a sweet, sweet beard.

I'm surprised some of her manliness didn't rub off on you:o:!

I would think she'd man you up:D. Eats meat, likes video games and apparently military stuff:unsure:, is into Viking horn helmets and can grow a sweet, sweet beard.

I'm surprised some of her manliness didn't rub off on you:o:!

You know you might not be too wrong on that count ! :undecided:

When I met @Freyja I was hoping to meet a delicate Norwegian flower ! :kiss3:

What I met was her :o:

1.jpg

Yes. This land has many rights on us. And we have to pay them back. But you can help in its betterment no matter which part of the world youre living in. You can study and go back and serve

Agree for the same as well.... currently, I like to stay here personally but don't know where life takes you. :-)

Now if you were offering pizza or kebab:whistle:.
when did you become a vegeterian and yes
upload_2016-5-14_16-27-29-jpeg.305114

ask your buddy armstrong what this is and does it rate higher or lower then pizza... i wanna see how anghraz he has become also

when did you become a vegetarian

Age 4:D.

upload_2016-5-14_16-27-29-jpeg.305114

ask your buddy armstrong what this is

I think I know what it is:what:. Looks like some non-traditional meat (from an American perspective where chicken, beef and pork are the big three followed by turkey)

Is it mutton?

What I met was her :o:

1.jpg

:sarcastic: Well she does like to yell, "Norge Stronk!"

But I didn't think she was talking about herselfo_O!!

:( That lady would be cute if she didn't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger:o:!

Age 4:D.

I think I know what it is:what:. Looks like some non-traditional meat (from an American perspective where chicken, beef and pork are the big three followed by turkey)

Is it mutton?

:sarcastic: Well she does like to yell, "Norge Stronk!"

But I didn't think she was talking about herselfo_O!!

:( That lady would be cute if she didn't look like Arnold Schwarzenegger:o:!
Look at this from a different perspective she can fire arm carry you :D

So @Sven @Freyja Sweden didn't win....I was rooting for Sweden at the Eurovision ! :(

But it would've been weird if Australia had won....its not even in Europe ! :undecided:

Heck the US and Canada are more European than Australia if you think about it ! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom