What's new

Pakistani corner

But when we know our leaders are number 1 in corruption.....so it's a worst idea to look up to them for everything. This is how we are on same boat. We have to take care of it. Don't we? When a 9 years old girl can make paper bags and sell them and give this money to charity, why can't adults get a lesson from this kid. She didn't wait for opportunities or she didn't say this is government's responsibility. She NEVER said that.

Two different nations with different leaders and different system law and values and you still expect to get the same result?
When you don't get the expected result you make various changes in your theory. Don't you?
It stands true if Nation in question would have been of another region --- but this is South Asia, and in particular Pakistan ---- We don't take initiative unless things are shove down our throats ---- it is the mindset of our people which remains unchanged --- hence those in power or with power will have to take steps ----- I for one do in my personal capacity as much as possible, but i cannot go across the city knocking all doors, not without upsetting some people -----

Not even mine, but a perfect scenario of "Look who's talking".
This is actually very common. When is the government is under fire, they start blackmailing the opposition instead of defending themselves.

I think IK has not done anything wrong. He made a company, bought an apartment and later sold it and brought the money in Pakistan. Has the trail of money and all, which he earned playing County Cricket. All is quite clear with the government unable to bash IK on this issue.

I thought he let the baboon leagis get the best of him
But he's still a TTA right?
No, he was too busy with his personal life and PDF was distracting him. I shared this information as Zibago wanted to know. And please do not bother posting in political thread.
Read my status.
What?
Summers will end after quite a while, till then, nobody is getting rid of me :D
Stuck here for the summers too :D? Ramadan in Karachi will be tough:mad:.

No, he was too busy with his personal life and PDF was distracting him. I shared this information as Zibago wanted to know. And please do not bother posting in political thread.
Read my status.

Stuck here for the summers too :D? Ramadan in Karachi will be tough:mad:.
I will reply and make them show their real face
One of them called Kashmir conflict an army drama to siphon money off civilians

Read my status.
Yep saw that and i agree there is no point in discussing anything wid them esp that american supporter of pmln :blink::blink::blink: but still insaan hain na kab tak bardaasht karein :D reply krna hii parta hai

One of them called Kashmir conflict an army drama to siphon money off civilians
Lol, look at the response to the Map issue.

And yes Gufi is still a TT.
Yep saw that and i agree there is no point in discussing anything wid them esp that american supporter of pmln :blink::blink::blink: but still insaan hain na kab tak bardaasht karein :D reply krna hii parta hai
Control young one.

Back
Top Bottom