What's new

Pakistani corner

Naaah..... it could be like...

Ham bhool gaye har baat magar ye Garmi na bhoolain ge..

Thanks & Aameen...... Am upto something very important nowadays so please remember me in your prayers APA that ALLAH may help me and give me success and may chose whatever is best for me & all.

@Zibago & others as well.
Qaheen qabool hey to nahe karney waley?

This nation will burn if there is no control any more... maybe it has to...
I am just hoping no stupid acts are taken or else the people will be divided
I wonder what form of terrorism or extremism is fighting a government which is against the people... is any lawyer be present to answer that?

images

Your new look??
@Armstrong where is the funny -.- I seriously asked for one thing from you... be the troll you are and I come here n I get beauty 101 lessons...
Let me help....
View attachment 305114
View attachment 305115\
View attachment 305116
images

There now do u want to eat or do you want to be pretty -.-
FOOd
Chotey 5 roghni liya :D

Qaheen qabool hey to nahe karney waley?

hahahahhahahah....lolz........ Oh nayi Shaikh Sahib.... Es k liye Dua ki zaroorat nahi.... lolz...... Agar esa ho ga.... to kuch PDF friends ko ma zaroor invite karu ga aur es ma aap b shaamil ho (No secrecy at all).

Shows 35 but feels like 40 even at this time.
that is because you are probably looking at the Temperature & not the Heat Index ---- because of humidity you are feeling the higher degree of discomfort ----- hence always check the humidity along Temperature or monitor the heat index to stay hydrated -----

that is because you are probably looking at the Temperature & not the Heat Index ---- because of humidity you are feeling the higher degree of discomfort ----- hence always check the humidity along Temperature or monitor the heat index to stay hydrated -----

Sir Ji, in short, awla kisam ki garmi ha. However, applying every caution/safety to stay normal.

Aaj kal ka Fashion Show *_* :lol: I think Aurthon ki kaami ho gey ha market ma :laugh:

images
This is wjat happens when you do Fashion designing from IQRA university :D

hahahahhahahah....lolz........ Oh nayi Shaikh Sahib.... Es k liye Dua ki zaroorat nahi.... lolz...... Agar esa ho ga.... to kuch PDF friends ko ma zaroor invite karu ga aur es ma aap b shaamil ho (No secrecy at all).
Mein samjha qurbani sey pehlay ap ki kurbani honay wali hay

Naaah..... it could be like...

Ham bhool gaye har baat magar ye Garmi na bhoolain ge..

Thanks & Aameen...... Am upto something very important nowadays so please remember me in your prayers APA that ALLAH may help me and give me success and may chose whatever is best for me & all.

@Zibago & others as well.

Apa kehna chor diya sari Dua qabool ho jayen gi. :D

And inshAllah you will succeed in your goal and sure thing about the Dua.

Recite Darood (any) as much as you can.

image.jpeg

HAHAHA. :D

Main kehty hon soch lo. :haha: :rofl:

@The Eagle @Zibago

lolz.... esa nahi Janab albata karni he parhi to phir kam se kam 3

You mean 3 shadiyan? Aap itnay ache nahi bano 4 pori Kar lo. :D

Chotey 5 roghni liya :D
why would u want those... You ignored the chaamp and want roghnis or do u eat roghnis with chaamps
ohh try bake n grill when u come to Lahore, they really upped the game in bbqs

This is wjat happens when you do Fashion designing from IQRA university :D
come on, nca walay bhi making table cloth prints into clothes... but why is this thread suddenly fashion thread...
let's butch it up
I stuck a needle in a man's ribs and lots of air came out....

lolz.... esa nahi Janab albata karni he parhi to phir kam se kam 3.
u want to have three people to nag you all the time :o:

Right. I rarely see the temperature and mainly check the humidity, wind speed, and then see the temperature. High temperature with low humidity is bearable. And sometimes humidity is very high but the temperature is normal or I should say not very high and this is hard to deal with.

Apa kehna chor diya sari Dua qabool ho jayen gi.

Es ka matlab ma NAA he samjho... lolz.... Khair, apne matlab k liye to karna parhay ga to theek ha, aaj se no apa. Bibi ki to ijazat ha na....

Recite Darood (any) as much as you can.

Yes, I do.

HAHAHA. :D

Main kehty hon soch lo.

Ye esa ladoo ha k jo na khaye woh bhee pachtaye, aur jo kha lay wo to kher us se jab poocho to bolta ha SAB A1 DADA.

You mean 3 shadiyan? Aap itnay ache nahi bano 4 pori Kar lo.

3 Kafi hain, so they cannot team up in 2 against the Husband and the 1 of them would be always aside to take advantage of the other 2s fight and every 1 of them would be thinking the same way. Divide & rule.... lolz...

3 Kafi hain, so they cannot team up in 2 against the Husband and the 1 of them would be always aside to take advantage of the other 2s fight and every 1 of them would be thinking the same way. Divide & rule.... lolz..

Yeh chez. *clap* Sahy ja Rahe Hain. Wase why aren't you the advisor of PM? :D

Es ka matlab ma NAA he samjho... lolz.... Khair, apne matlab k liye to karna parhay ga to theek ha, aaj se no apa. Bibi ki to ijazat ha na....

Like I will say yes. :D
Khair no condition for making Dua. :)

Ye esa ladoo ha k jo na khaye woh bhee pachtaye, aur jo kha lay wo to kher us se jab poocho to bolta ha SAB A1 DADA.

Wife Ke sath ho to Yehi bole ga. WW3 Kon chahta h :D

u want to have three people to nag you all the time

Lolz Sir Ji, but that wouldn't be possible though most of the time, i will be playing the victim card.

However, such idea was only to see that how it is felt while deals with real problems. BTW, such number would give me an idea per second to counter the threat if any and maintain the peace.

Yeh chez. *clap* Sahy ja Rahe Hain. Wase why aren't you the advisor of PM?

May be he is not that lucky or I am the lucky one that I am respected. Though being with him means, unaware of dignity. lolz......

Khair no condition for making Dua

Shukriya Bibi.....

Wife Ke sath ho to Yehi bole ga. WW3 Kon chahta h

Kuch baghair Wife k bhee bohat darte even doubts everything around to be the spy of wife. lolz.............

Back
Top Bottom