What's new

Pakistani corner

Look at them scouts, lovely. We should have scouts all over Pakistan, they are doing such as amazing job in GB, in keeping law and order. GB scouts havenbeen a key factor. Proud forces of Pakistan. Scoe all over the country. I have young cousins who perform duties too. Plus in these festivals the best part is the harmony, peace and unity. Loving it.
Tug-of-War-between-shappards-and-Farmers.jpg

Merey bhain, this was my routine in Gilgit and Yasin(which is just like Phandar) Desi breakfast, and we woudl go to the river to swim, and it is killer cold. I am a good swimmer too, but the water is too cold.
Yasin valley, look at that river. Ever been to Lalik jan's mizar.
View attachment 264947

I totally agree. If government pays a little attention, so much can be achieved. Better structure can help many. People usually go out to the rest of the country to work, which isn't wrong, it would be good to have such facilities there too.

You guys can sustain cold more than normal human being. Increased ratio of red blood cells in your body enables you to survive in an atmosphere with low oxygen........... as far people from other areas are concened they require reasonable time for accilamatization

You guys can sustain cold more than normal human being. Increased ratio of red blood cells in your body enables you to survive in an atmosphere with low oxygen........... as far people from other areas are concened they require reasonable time for accilamatization
I can sustain cold, one thing it does to you is: it makes you hate hot weather. :mad:

@Slav Defence , app ney guess bhe karna hai key nahe? :p:

I have, in phunder, many times or else i would be called a chicken..challenge accepted. Do mine too, go to shandur with your nana, don't miss the fireworks, or deaosai. Would do it daily in Yasin. Yasin river is very cold you know.

exactly.

Done, challenge accepted.

What is the combination of think tank vice chairman and mod?:lol:
I was thinking of stealing that title of think tank chairman from you :lol:. Just kidding you deserves the both, you have done a lot for the forum. Kudos to you.

y they have more red blood cells

Done, challenge accepted.
Haven't been to Shandur?there is a river. I dare you to put your feet in for a minute...Don't miss the Shadur festivel your nana will tell you all about it. It is a historic festival. Do a google search.
Low oxygen in air, body adapts to it by producing more red blood cells to carry more oxygen. Makes us great athletes too :-).

Because our bodies are adapted to do so, adaptation.
so its adaptation but if iwill live there iwill also asapt? secondly , u and @WAJsal both were raised outside gb but u can still stand cold. i cant wash my face with cold water...n if it falls on my head i seriously scream and i cant breathe...so being raised outside how u guys adapted? or is it genetics too.

Because our bodies are adapted to do so, adaptation.
I want you to read a book, by Major brown, it's his experience in Gilgit Agency and how Gilgit Baltistan got liberated and etc, etc..he played a key role. I am also planning on summarizing the events and do something for PDF database. name: the Giglit rebellion. Then again i have my hands on other documents too, which i can't share, will share some information.
@Slav Defence ,there you go.

so its adaptation but if iwill live there iwill also asapt? secondly , u and @WAJsal both were raised outside gb but u can still stand cold. i cant wash my face with cold water...n if it falls on my head i seriously scream and i cant breathe...so being raised outside how u guys adapted? or is it genetics too.
I think it has become part of us now, genetically speaking. I lived in GB till i was 5-6, hehe. For me it has never been a problem going to GB and adapting to the climate, i fit right in.

Haven't been to Shandur?there is a river. I dare you to put your feet in for a minute...Don't miss the Shadur festivel your nana will tell you all about it. It is a historic festival. Do a google search.

Low oxygen in air, body adapts to it by producing more red blood cells to carry more oxygen. Makes us great athletes too :-).
Won't be going to Gilgit in 2016. It's definitely on my to-do list.

So decipher yourself that what could be the combination of two distinct and different entities:lol:

Regards

Yes a deadly combination of both titles and different entities.......... seems like an army brat

Genetics do play a big part in this, but if ypu can train yourself then yeah you probably can adapt, but it's done slowly.
Take it this way, my mother is from GB, her parents are from GB and their parents are from GB, this continues for generations, so our genes are adapted for survival in such terrains, just like a Polar Bear is adapted for the North Pole, or the penguins for tge South Pole.

Move from 600ft to 1700ft , gradual change in height, with different ratio of oxygen, will enable your body to adopt. If we are in atmosphere with less oxygen our body requires more red blood cells If you want to increase your red blood cells move to GB :-)

Genetics do play a big part in this, but if ypu can train yourself then yeah you probably can adapt, but it's done slowly.
Take it this way, my mother is from GB, her parents are from GB and their parents are from GB, this continues for generations, so our genes are adapted for survival in such terrains, just like a Polar Bear is adapted for the North Pole, or the penguins for tge South Pole.
like mr meap u are half gbian but that doesnt effect u will still get that genes. nonetheless thats amazing, i cant imagine dealing with such cold lake water

Back
Top Bottom