What's new

Pakistani-Chinese bike Sigma Lion is a shocking copy of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for 3 lakh!

It is very weird...coming from Indians..the worst copy-cats who have copied all famous song and movies from Pakistan, Korea, Italy, Hollywood and rest of the world. Indian can never do anything original. Bajaj itself is a copy of some Chinese motor bike.
These losers bark against China while everything in their homes is made in China from TV-remote to the toys their deedi uses.

Blatant copy, at least aesthetically (not sure of the specs). But hey, everyone starts by copying. Indian companies have done the same.

Somebody told me Hero Honda 125cc bike could go as long as 90kpl.is that true?
Yes, they do. The old Hero Honda "Passion" used to give me not less than 85 kmpl. Until I sold it for a Royal Enfield Classic 350 and now it gives me in the range 40 - 45 kmpl. I ride at economy speed. Petrol is costly.

Ab Pakistan mein bhi humarey larkey style marenge, Lahore mein to burey haal hony wly hai :P

Yes, they do. The old Hero Honda "Passion" used to give me not less than 85 kmpl. Until I sold it for a Royal Enfield Classic 350 and now it gives me in the range 40 - 45 kmpl. I ride at economy speed. Petrol is costly.
Damn ! here even a new honda never goes above 35 kpl.thats some next level engineering.I wonder whats the difference between the two brands as hardware is nearly identical.I think indians are good at economical travel vehicles but when it comes to fuel price and its difference both in india and pakistan,the odds meet in a very weird way.anyway thanks for info:D:tup::tup:

Damn ! here even a new honda never goes above 35 kpl.thats some next level engineering.I wonder whats the difference between the two brands as hardware is nearly identical.I think indians are good at economical travel vehicles but when it comes to fuel price and its difference both in india and pakistan,the odds meet in a very weird way.anyway thanks for info:D:tup::tup:
Are you serious? 35? o_O No way a 125 cc bike gives 35 kmpl. The Suzuki alto gives 20kmpl on petrol. My bullet is 350CC and it gives a good 40 @ avg 60KMPH. I think it has to do with emission controls. I'm not an expert in Automobile. And you must double check the numbers.:P It must be 65kmpl.

Yes, since the petrol prices are so high. It's like 140 PKR/ liter in my state. So, the motor companies compete to give the best fuel economy. There is even an Ad about it:lol:

Hero continues that tradition of mileage first. Even their new 200cc "performance" bike is already being called an uncle bike.
ImageResizer.jpeg

Are you serious? 35? o_O No way a 125 cc bike gives 35 kmpl. The Suzuki alto gives 20kmpl on petrol. My bullet is 350CC and it gives a good 40 @ avg 60KMPH. I think it has to do with emission controls. I'm not an expert in Automobile. And you must double check the numbers.:P It must be 65kmpl.

Yes, since the petrol prices are so high. It's like 140 PKR/ liter in my state. So, the motor companies compete to give the best fuel economy. There is even an Ad about it:lol:
Trust me Dude ! A honda 125cc bike never exceeds 35 kilometers per litre even a new one.ask any pakistani member here having this bike.and you are right about fuel prices except that in pakistan its 99.50 Rs per litre which was 88 Rs last month and escalated 11 Rs in just 23 days may be because the govrnment is no more and a care taker setup is in.And about the companies competing for fuel efficiency is also true but unfortunately pakistan is still behind in giving vehicles more milage in less fuel.:D

I believe CG125 is the most popular Honda in Pakistan. The reason it has such poor mileage is that it has basically the same engine from the 80s.

Indian market had the globally unique necessity of evolution in small capacity high quality engines and the R&D delivered. This didn't trickle down to Pakistan for obvious reasons.

As long as Indian engines aren't allowed in Pakistan and/or local high quality engines aren't made, Pakistan will get good mileage only on higher capacity bikes which are popular in OEM countries.

Trust me Dude ! A honda 125cc bike never exceeds 35 kilometers per litre even a new one.ask any pakistani member here having this bike.and you are right about fuel prices except that in pakistan its 99.50 Rs per litre which was 88 Rs last month and escalated 11 Rs in just 23 days may be because the govrnment is no more and a care taker setup is in.And about the companies competing for fuel efficiency is also true but unfortunately pakistan is still behind in giving vehicles more milage in less fuel.:D
Our government loves taxing petrol.

Hopefully, our relations normalize and I can go to Pakistani pumps and you can buy Indian bikes:D.

Our government loves taxing petrol.

Hopefully, our relations normalize and I can go to Pakistani pumps and you can buy Indian bikes:D.
So do ours ! like I mentioned before.too much tax on petroleum and general consumer products.Yeah sure the gas station business an all weather "Dhanda" in pakistan.:D:tup:

2.8 laks for this shit bike, seriously? 1500 Kms warranty? Yar is say ziada warranty to western companies apnay condom pay day sakti hain.

Honda 150 cc costs Rs.159,000 in Pakistani market and Honda is a class apart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom