What's new

Pakistani-Chinese bike Sigma Lion is a shocking copy of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for 3 lakh!

Cray baby. Most of Bajaj are copies too
Bajaj do copy certain elements often. RS200 itself is based on this Italian electric bike:
images (15).jpeg

But copying design elements and building something whole that can last is different from a "copy"/knockoff. The latter runs for 1500 km and its whole purpose is to look like something else.

For example, you'll see many global bikes with similar design. They're not knockoffs.

No one has ever heard of this B-jahaj , Pakistan has ban on low quality imports from India

Cray baby. Most of Bajaj are copies too
What's a cray baby ? Something related to the cray supercomputer ?
Don't know why pakistanis are taking the attempt at a cheap copy so personally , it's a Chinese made copy , not as if Pakistan would have any input in it.
Chinese are well known for their cheap blatant copies throughout the world , so this is nothing new.

No one has ever heard of this B-jahaj , Pakistan has ban on low quality imports from India

Low quality ka matlab samajhte ho

RS 200 is there India for last 3 years, It produces way more power and torque than Chinese replica sold in Pakistan,
RS 200 comes with 30,000 KM warranty and Chinese replica offers only 1500 Km warranty

God knows what is the build quality if the manufacturer is not willing to offer warranty after 1500 Kms , isse zyada warranty to sadakchap rikshaw ki hoti hai,

Motor cycles are 90% same design, how many design changes you can make in a motor cycle

Why is this news? Who exactly is in charge of this forum? I completely do not understand why topics like these are allowed in the first place? Many people on Mehfile Pakistan Skyscraper Forum warned me to stay away from this forum...now I'm starting to understand why.

The less said about Pakistani motorcycles the better man.

As a biker my heart goes out to Pakistani brother bikers.

I'm sure there must be some talent in Pakistan as well, which could do justice to some of the lower end bikes we have.

But alas, I've seen better bikes been ridden by bare footed Africans on dusty packed mud trails.

Where did things go so wrong?

On another thread about Imran and the rupee, it got me thinking. But I did not comment.

At partition, same people, same rupee.

Now 70 years on, an Indian rupee can buy two of its cousins.

Why? How was this allowed to happen?

A small country with barely over 200 million mouths to feed should have raced ahead of a 1.35 billion behemoth.

Yet you have 80 cc mopeds from the 1980s, while average Indian uncle commuters zip on 200+ cc 4-valved machines that are bought and now raced around the world.

Don't you guys sometimes take a breath behind your computer screens and wonder what the fuk happened?

Cheers, Doc

The less said about Pakistani motorcycles the better man.

As a biker my heart goes out to Pakistani brother bikers.

I'm sure there must be some talent in Pakistan as well, which could do justice to some of the lower end bikes we have.

But alas, I've seen better bikes been ridden by bare footed Africans on dusty packed mud trails.

Where did things go so wrong?

On another thread about Imran and the rupee, it got me thinking. But I did not comment.

At partition, same people, same rupee.

Now 70 years on, an Indian rupee can buy two of its cousins.

Why? How was this allowed to happen?

A small country with barely over 200 million mouths to feed should have raced ahead of a 1.35 billion behemoth.

Yet you have 80 cc mopeds from the 1980s, while average Indian uncle commuters zip on 200+ cc 4-valved machines that are bought and now raced around the world.

Don't you guys sometimes take a breath behind your computer screens and wonder what the fuk happened?

Cheers, Doc

Yeah we do....

Most Pakistanis cannot even imagine level of poverty in India

Having a single communal toilet for a population of 30k is unheard of here

This is how 95 % of India lives ... not racing the world on 200cc bikew

Yeah we do....

Most Pakistanis cannot even imagine level of poverty in India

Having a single communal toilet for a population of 30k is unheard of here

This is how 95 % of India lives ... not racing the world on 200cc bikew

You seem triggered.

Obviously not a biker.

Cheers, Doc

Why is this news? Who exactly is in charge of this forum? I completely do not understand why topics like these are allowed in the first place? Many people on Mehfile Pakistan Skyscraper Forum warned me to stay away from this forum...now I'm starting to understand why.
Hi.

This is Members Club where you're allowed to post nonsense four times a year. If you post less than four a year, rest is not carried over.

Hope it's clear.

I thought bajaj manufactured scooters.like vespa! can anyone clarify?
They stopped making scooters more than a decade ago. Now they make bikes upto 400cc and also owns half of KTM.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom