What's new

Pakistani-Chinese bike Sigma Lion is a shocking copy of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for 3 lakh!

Let's be brutal (something I favour).

All that is classy and artistic and world leading (in its time) about historical Islam was Persian. Not Arab.

The so called Golden Age of Islam was nothing but a continuum of the millennial dominance of the Persian civilization, now usurped under the crescent banner.

No. The reason had more to do about stifled thought and scientific temper. Orthodoxy.

Cheers, Doc

Parsi pride wont change the fact that Indias collapse into Oblivion started when Persians came into India.

And India is a loose term used for your comprehension here.

There is No such thing as Indian. Its a british word given to locals to subjugate and colonize them.

By the way why dont you start claiming America canada and Australia and South America. They were all termed as Indian.
oh yeah so says a butt hurt pakistani. Is there any statement you make have facts? but always full of crap opinions & rubbish views that dont gel with real world facts.

Why dont you go and ask the greek author megasthenes who wrote Indica or the poor native americans who are still called as Indians.

Sorry I am so brainwashed by Macaulay that I cannot contend with facts but rely on usual bull shit passed from british.

oh yeah so says a butt hurt pakistani. Is there any statement you make have facts? but always full of crap opinions & rubbish views that dont gel with real world facts.

Why dont you go and ask the greek author megasthenes who wrote Indica or the poor native americans who are still called as Indians.

Sorry I am so brainwashed by Macaulay that I cannot contend with facts but rely on usual bull shit passed from british.

You seem quite frustrated

Although I'm not from the mughal part of India, I've to say that it's absolutely false to say that science died at that time.

Mughals always had scientists and mathematicians and especially astronomers at court and constantly produced "papers". No empire lasts without it.

Unfortunately, Europeans had overtaken India in science thanks to our casual approach to science and mathematics. Europeans had a very systematic approach resulting in proper theorems. Indians preferred observations even in mathematics.

As a result, Indians pioneered many areas of science, but couldn't formulate proper theories.

All that is classy and artistic and world leading (in its time) about historical Islam was Persian. Not Arab.

The so called Golden Age of Islam was nothing but a continuum of the millennial dominance of the Persian civilization, now usurped under the crescent banner.

No. The reason had more to do about stifled thought and scientific temper. Orthodoxy.

Cheers, Doc
i am sorry to say this but you have a pretty limited knowledge about Islamic history . next time lease refrain from such topics.

Cheers, Doc

Not persian but arabic civilisation. There is no scientific contribution from persians before advent of Islam. And good part of post islam "persian" scientists were in reality Tajiks from central Asia, not persians by race from Iran.

You seem quite frustrated
look even words you type are from english , effect of british has been too deep on you.
ppl who communicate in alien languages cannot seek truth as their heart will think in one language but their brains have to output in a different language.

Parsi pride wont change the fact that Indias collapse into Oblivion started when Persians came into India.

And India is a loose term used for your comprehension here.

Perso-Turks. Not Persians.

Subcontinental Hindus were converted by the converted.

Cheers, Doc

i am sorry to say this but you have a pretty limited knowledge about Islamic history . next time lease refrain from such topics.

Why don't you educate me then.

That's what a forum is for. Not to insult and abuse but share and edicate.

You could start of by naming off the cuff 5 (just 5) ground breaking science btrakthrbreak coming out of Muslim India.

Cheers, Doc

Not persian but arabic civilisation. There is no scientific contribution from persians before advent of Islam. And good part of post islam "persian" scientists were in reality Tajiks from central Asia, not persians by race from Iran.

Arab civilization. Hmmm.

Today truly is education day.

Cheers, Doc

So persian scientific contribution are all post Islam, that's what I wanted to confirm.

thanks

Islam blunted Persia. Where today they are a crumbling economy, not even a shadow of a great empire and civilization that they once were.

But the funny part is, that they are still taking on the rest of the Arab world.

And by the looks of it, winning.

That's genetics and the civilisational unconscious for you.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Islam blunted Persia. Where today they are a crumbling economy, not even a shadow of a great empire and civilization that they once were.

But the funny part is, that they are still taking in the rest of the Arab world.

And by the looks of it, winning.

That's genetics and the civilisational unconscious.

Cheers, Doc

Apart from the fact that all scientific contribution from Farsis seem to be post Islam. And most famous of them of all was a tajik from central asia. nice try though

Back
Top Bottom