What's new

Pakistani-Chinese bike Sigma Lion is a shocking copy of Bajaj Pulsar RS200 for 3 lakh!

What's a cray baby ? Something related to the cray supercomputer ?
Don't know why pakistanis are taking the attempt at a cheap copy so personally , it's a Chinese made copy , not as if Pakistan would have any input in it.
Chinese are well known for their cheap blatant copies throughout the world , so this is nothing new.

Low quality ka matlab samajhte ho

RS 200 is there India for last 3 years, It produces way more power and torque than Chinese replica sold in Pakistan,
RS 200 comes with 30,000 KM warranty and Chinese replica offers only 1500 Km warranty

God knows what is the build quality if the manufacturer is not willing to offer warranty after 1500 Kms , isse zyada warranty to sadakchap rikshaw ki hoti hai,

I think Pakistanis are manufacturing frames and sourcing engines from China. So in reality Pakistanis are producing fakes. Because more than 80cc engine is not produced domestically in Pakistan, therefore they need collaboration of Chinese engine supplier.

I think Pakistanis are manufacturing frames and sourcing engines from China. So in reality Pakistanis are producing fakes. Because more than 80cc engine is not produced domestically in Pakistan, therefore they need collaboration of Chinese engine supplier.
Nope. It's made by Zong Shen. Engine is sourced from Lifan.

They offer either CBU or SKD kits.

Wrong.

The People who invented Zero actually lived in what is now Pakistan.

So what is the Indian IQ
lived, but they no longer live there. They now live in India.
Indian is a time less concept equal to inverse of their invention i.e 1/0 ===> infinity.

lived, but they no longer live there. They now live in India.
Indian is a time less concept equal to inverse of their invention i.e 1/0 ===> infinity.

There is No such thing as Indian. Its a british word given to locals to subjugate and colonize them.

By the way why dont you start claiming America canada and Australia and South America. They were all termed as Indian.

Nope. It's made by Zong Shen. Engine is sourced from Lifan.

They offer either CBU or SKD kits.

Yup, I might be wrong. I didn't do my due diligence. I am anyways short of interest in proving Axact graduates as faking achievement.

This seems to be another thunder for Pakistan after the current one.

Best of luck!!

Science and learning came to a grinding halt in India in the past 1000 odd years. With nothing of note coming out in terms of indigenous advances and contribution to mankind and it's scientific push.

This coincides temporally (at the very least) with the advent of Islam on the subcontinent and its control of political and social life.

This gets further corroborated by what India has done post independence Vis a Vis it's Muslim breakaways on either side.

Cheers, Doc

Science and learning came to a grinding halt in India in the past 1000 odd years. With nothing of note coming out in terms of indigenous advances and contribution to mankind and it's scientific push.

This coincides temporally (at the very least) with the advent of Islam on the subcontinent and its control of political and social life.

This gets further corroborated by what India has done post independence Vis a Vis it's Muslim breakaways on either side.

Cheers, Doc

Or Advent of persians?

Or Advent of persians?

Let's be brutal (something I favour).

All that is classy and artistic and world leading (in its time) about historical Islam was Persian. Not Arab.

The so called Golden Age of Islam was nothing but a continuum of the millennial dominance of the Persian civilization, now usurped under the crescent banner.

No. The reason had more to do about stifled thought and scientific temper. Orthodoxy.

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom