What's new

Pakistani and Chinese Americans need to join hands to defeat Vivek Ramaswamy

Oh boy. This will be either a quick discussion or a long one. And i am not sure i have the energy to have a long winded discussion with you. So i will just say this much and take my leave.

You talk as if there is no good governance in India, i cannot be bothered to give you examples of good governance in India because i suspect you will simply ignore them and keep focusing at the shortcomings in India (of which i agree there are many).

Two, what company functions without a proper ceo? What corporate world have you been exposed to? If you think a ceo is so easily replacable and company structures allow for easy replacement of ceos you have not experienced any level of upper management. I have seen the upheaval caused by the change of a single senior vice president of a company, let alone an executive.

I can go on and on poking holes in your logic but if after reading this you still continue on your line of thoght it might just be a waste of my time.

all im saying is u think theres some indian capable of running america

i have yet to seen evidence of such, given how democratic india is run (with 1.4 billion talents to choose from)

also you dont have indian ceo equivalent of people like jensen huang that found his innovative mega company

at most u run existing companies or startups that always look like they gonna go bankrupt

Vivek Ramaswamy TIES Ron DeSantis For 2nd In GOP Presidential Race: Poll​

What is the state of the GOP race?​

Ramaswamy draws Trump's attention as campaign rises in GOP primary field​

No need for tieing up with anyone to defeat this guy who is trying to behave as another T**. None of the Indin origin people will vote for this idiot....

Oh Rajesh - hopeful delusion and reality are not the same thing.

Like your bhakt-in-chief keeps making predik-sun that India will be superpower and the next China as soon as "Acche-din" comes.

Ain't happening.

Lot's of other things have to happen first, like,
  • Graduating out of 107th place in the world hunger index (worst in South Asia and similar to Congo and Sudan)
  • Having an education system halfway better than churning out only semi-educated electronic coolies good at WhatsApp.
  • Having an economy that can manufacture its cellphones without importing parts from China.
  • Having a per capita GDP nominal better than Bangladesh ($2800 per annum for Bangladesh as opposed to $2500 for India)
  • Having an under five infant mortality rate better than any South Asian country
  • Having a child vaccination rate better than Bangladesh
  • Having life expectancy better than most South Asian countries, yes - even Bangladesh
  • Having female employment rate better than Bangladesh.
India is regressing backward - day by fateful day. Propaganda and media control can't hide everything.

I could go on - but you get the picture.

Having 3rd rate Jib-Jab skills does not a US President make. Or even VP.

On top of that this idiot lacks charisma and screams "Indian nerd"....

Yeah good luck loser.

Americans choose indian leadership by committee. Over and over and over again. That's all i'm saying.

I dont know how it will turn out. Vivek is doing very well.

I dont think he really gives a shit about pakistan. Most south indians dont, so dont worry too much.

Im not reading the rest of that cope lol.

Ceo'
he has no shot

indian ceos are a compromise to be both woke and be able to enter india market, theyll never let an asian be president

if all indian ceos are removed in america, those companies would still do well because of how corporations are run

if indians are so good/special why is india run so shi

he has no shot

indian ceos are a compromise to be both woke and be able to enter india market, theyll never let an asian be president

if all indian ceos are removed in america, those companies would still do well because of how corporations are run

if indians are so good/special why is india run so shit?

CEOs aren't selected by ideology. Its cut throat competition. You have to get into upper management to understand.

There is a weird disconnect where i find it difficult to argue. Our realities dont match.

I visit india once a year or so.India is booming, ive never seen anything like what im seeing now.

Thats my reality/lived experience. So i cant really address "why is india so shit?".

Americans choose indian leadership by committee. Over and over and over again. That's all i'm saying.

I dont know how it will turn out. Vivek is doing very well.

I dont think he really gives a shit about pakistan. Most south indians dont, so dont worry too much.

Im not reading the rest of that cope lol.

We will never be as good as you bhakts in white bootlicking or seeking white/Neocon validation 24/7/365.

White's give senior coolies leadership jobs because of what these companies in Silicon valley are, infested with low-life electronic coolies surviving virtual abuse, slaps and humiliation by their white bosses. Compliant little slaves.

The coping is your job - being the pujari cowards and dwellers of a bhikharee country Modi turned it into (in all respects).

Tons of Godi Media propaganda can't hide the facts.

CEOs aren't selected by ideology. Its cut throat competition

Yeah right. How about electing one of the coolies to lead other coolies. Woke philosophy says you can't appoint whites to lead coolies.

Indians make good order takers - end of story. The whole lot of Indian origin CEO's are these type.

It's not ability that gets them there. Timid nature, ability to pad resumes with fake education and experiences are major qualifications. I am afraid some of us non-bhakts aren't too good at it.

Not one Indian CEO idiot is good enough to be a Jack Welch or Steve Jobs. They could not even come close.

Just timid order takers from the board.

Next time there is an order from the board to cut coolies 50% - he will kneel down and comply....

Yeah I see Sundar Pichai fighting for the rights of coolies. Apna Jaan Bacha.... :rofl:

Last edited:
We will never be as good as you bhakts in white bootlicking
🤔
Not one idiot is good enough to be a jack Welch or Steve Jobs.

🤔🤔🤔

Lol.

You will never understand.

1. The cope is too strong
2. You clearly haven't worked in a corporate setting

You cannot climb the ladder being timid. Its just not possible.

🤔

🤔🤔🤔

Lol.

You will never understand.

1. The cope is too strong
2. You clearly haven't worked in a corporate setting

You cannot climb the ladder being timid. Its just not possible.

Whatever - you are ignored.

all im saying is u think theres some indian capable of running america

i have yet to seen evidence of such, given how democratic india is run (with 1.4 billion talents to choose from)

also you dont have indian ceo equivalent of people like jensen huang that found his innovative mega company

at most u run existing companies or startups that always look like they gonna go bankrupt

All you have to do is see how the Indian entrepreneurs run their Indian companies into the ground or scam the investors and split town like half of them do.

Bhakt Indians have no ability to run anything successfully.

All Indian entrepreneurs can do is lie, cheat and defraud other Indians. Easy to do - look at how Modi elected himself by propagandizing gullible Indians.

Whatever - you are ignored.

All you have to do is see how the Indian entrepreneurs run their Indian companies into the ground or scam the investors and split town like half of them do.

Bhakt Indians have no ability to run anything successfully.

All Indian entrepreneurs can do is lie, cheat and defraud other Indians. Easy to do - look at how Modi elected himself by propagandizing gullible Indians.

On the whole in dealing with these bhakt backoffice idiots from India, I see no actual gain. The US companies are dumb enough not to have alternate sources of backoffice staff other than these defrauding liars and cheaters from India.

Remember the whole Boeing 737 MAX fiasco? Bad code written by bhakt backoffice companies in India.

These bhakt idiots conveniently swept this under the rug. But propaganda from Modi can only do so much...when there are honest journalists with a conscience still left in India.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boeing engineers blame cheap Indian software for 737 Max problems

Boeing engineers say 737 Max software outsourced from India’s HCL Technologies & Cyient. HCL denies link to troubles of 737 Max, two of which crashed.

PETER ROBISON
02 July, 2019 08:51 am IST

Boeing 737 Max 8 cockpit | Photographer: Dimas Ardian | Bloomberg

Boeing 737 Max 8 cockpit | Photographer: Dimas Ardian | Bloomberg
Text Size: A- A+

Seattle: It remains the mystery at the heart of Boeing Co.’s 737 Max crisis: how a company renowned for meticulous design made seemingly basic software mistakes leading to a pair of deadly crashes. Longtime Boeing engineers say the effort was complicated by a push to outsource work to lower-paid contractors.

The Max software — plagued by issues that could keep the planes grounded months longer after U.S. regulators this week revealed a new flaw — was developed at a time Boeing was laying off experienced engineers and pressing suppliers to cut costs.

Increasingly, the iconic American planemaker and its subcontractors have relied on temporary workers making as little as $9 an hour to develop and test software, often from countries lacking a deep background in aerospace — notably India.

In offices across from Seattle’s Boeing Field, recent college graduates employed by the Indian software developer HCL Technologies Ltd. occupied several rows of desks, said Mark Rabin, a former Boeing software engineer who worked in a flight-test group that supported the Max.

The coders from HCL were typically designing to specifications set by Boeing. Still, “it was controversial because it was far less efficient than Boeing engineers just writing the code,” Rabin said. Frequently, he recalled, “it took many rounds going back and forth because the code was not done correctly.”

Boeing’s cultivation of Indian companies appeared to pay other dividends. In recent years, it has won several orders for Indian military and commercial aircraft, such as a $22 billion one in January 2017 to supply SpiceJet Ltd. That order included 100 737-Max 8 jets and represented Boeing’s largest order ever from an Indian airline, a coup in a country dominated by Airbus.

Based on resumes posted on social media, HCL engineers helped develop and test the Max’s flight-display software, while employees from another Indian company, Cyient Ltd., handled software for flight-test equipment.

Costly Delay

In one post, an HCL employee summarized his duties with a reference to the now-infamous model, which started flight tests in January 2016: “Provided quick workaround to resolve production issue which resulted in not delaying flight test of 737-Max (delay in each flight test will cost very big amount for Boeing).”

Boeing said the company did not rely on engineers from HCL and Cyient for the Maneuvering Characteristics Augmentation System, which has been linked to the Lion Air crash last October and the Ethiopian Airlines disaster in March. The Chicago-based planemaker also said it didn’t rely on either firm for another software issue disclosed after the crashes: a cockpit warning light that wasn’t working for most buyers.

“Boeing has many decades of experience working with supplier/partners around the world,” a company spokesman said. “Our primary focus is on always ensuring that our products and services are safe, of the highest quality and comply with all applicable regulations.”

Sunday’s loss of an Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737, in which 157 people died, bore similarities to the Oct. 29 crash of another Boeing 737 Max plane, operated by Indonesia’s Lion Air, stoking concern that a feature meant to make the upgraded Max safer than earlier planes has actually made it harder to fly. Photographer: Dimas Ardian/Bloomberg

In a statement, HCL said it “has a strong and long-standing business relationship with The Boeing Company, and we take pride in the work we do for all our customers. However, HCL does not comment on specific work we do for our customers. HCL is not associated with any ongoing issues with 737 Max.”

Recent simulator tests by the Federal Aviation Administration suggest the software issues on Boeing’s best-selling model run deeper. The company’s shares fell this week after the regulator found a further problem with a computer chip that experienced a lag in emergency response when it was overwhelmed with data.

Engineers who worked on the Max, which Boeing began developing eight years ago to match a rival Airbus SE plane, have complained of pressure from managers to limit changes that might introduce extra time or cost.

“Boeing was doing all kinds of things, everything you can imagine, to reduce cost, including moving work from Puget Sound, because we’d become very expensive here,” said Rick Ludtke, a former Boeing flight controls engineer laid off in 2017. “All that’s very understandable if you think of it from a business perspective. Slowly over time it appears that’s eroded the ability for Puget Sound designers to design.”

Rabin, the former software engineer, recalled one manager saying at an all-hands meeting that Boeing didn’t need senior engineers because its products were mature. “I was shocked that in a room full of a couple hundred mostly senior engineers we were being told that we weren’t needed,” said Rabin, who was laid off in 2015.

The typical jetliner has millions of parts — and millions of lines of code — and Boeing has long turned over large portions of the work to suppliers who follow its detailed design blueprints.

Starting with the 787 Dreamliner, launched in 2004, it sought to increase profits by instead providing high-level specifications and then asking suppliers to design more parts themselves. The thinking was “they’re the experts, you see, and they will take care of all of this stuff for us,” said Frank McCormick, a former Boeing flight-controls software engineer who later worked as a consultant to regulators and manufacturers. “This was just nonsense.”

Sales are another reason to send the work overseas. In exchange for an $11 billion order in 2005 from Air India, Boeing promised to invest $1.7 billion in Indian companies. That was a boon for HCL and other software developers from India, such as Cyient, whose engineers were widely used in computer-services industries but not yet prominent in aerospace.

Rockwell Collins, which makes cockpit electronics, had been among the first aerospace companies to source significant work in India in 2000, when HCL began testing software there for the Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based company. By 2010, HCL employed more than 400 people at design, development and verification centers for Rockwell Collins in Chennai and Bangalore.

That same year, Boeing opened what it called a “center of excellence” with HCL in Chennai, saying the companies would partner “to create software critical for flight test.” In 2011, Boeing named Cyient, then known as Infotech, to a list of its “suppliers of the year” for design, stress analysis and software engineering on the 787 and the 747-8 at another center in Hyderabad.

The Boeing rival also relies in part on offshore engineers. In addition to supporting sales, the planemakers say global design teams add efficiency as they work around the clock. But outsourcing has long been a sore point for some Boeing engineers, who, in addition to fearing job losses say it has led to communications issues and mistakes.

Also read: Pilots found software problems with Boeing planes aside from 737 Max jets

Moscow Mistakes

Boeing has also expanded a design center in Moscow. At a meeting with a chief 787 engineer in 2008, one staffer complained about sending drawings back to a team in Russia 18 times before they understood that the smoke detectors needed to be connected to the electrical system, said Cynthia Cole, a former Boeing engineer who headed the engineers’ union from 2006 to 2010.

“Engineering started becoming a commodity,” said Vance Hilderman, who co-founded a company called TekSci that supplied aerospace contract engineers and began losing work to overseas competitors in the early 2000s.

U.S.-based avionics companies in particular moved aggressively, shifting more than 30% of their software engineering offshore versus 10% for European-based firms in recent years, said Hilderman, an avionics safety consultant with three decades of experience whose recent clients include most of the major Boeing suppliers.

With a strong dollar, a big part of the attraction was price. Engineers in India made around $5 an hour; it’s now $9 or $10, compared with $35 to $40 for those in the U.S. on an H1B visa, he said. But he’d tell clients the cheaper hourly wage equated to more like $80 because of the need for supervision, and he said his firm won back some business to fix mistakes.

HCL, once known as Hindustan Computers, was founded in 1976 by billionaire Shiv Nadar and now has more than $8.6 billion in annual sales. With 18,000 employees in the U.S. and 15,000 in Europe, HCL is a global company and has deep expertise in computing, said Sukamal Banerjee, a vice president. It has won business from Boeing on that basis, not on price, he said: “We came from a strong R&D background.”

Still, for the 787, HCL gave Boeing a remarkable price – free, according to Sam Swaro, an associate vice president who pitched HCL’s services at a San Diego conference sponsored by Avionics International magazine in June. He said the company took no up-front payments on the 787 and only started collecting payments based on sales years later, an “innovative business model” he offered to extend to others in the industry.

The 787 entered service three years late and billions of dollars over budget in 2011, in part because of confusion introduced by the outsourcing strategy from India. Under Dennis Muilenburg, a longtime Boeing engineer who became chief executive in 2015, the company has said that it planned to bring more work back in-house for its newest planes.

Engineer Backwater

The Max became Boeing’s top seller soon after it was offered in 2011. But for ambitious engineers, it was something of a “backwater,” said Peter Lemme, who designed the 767’s automated flight controls and is now a consultant. The Max was an update of a 50-year-old design, and the changes needed to be limited enough that Boeing could produce the new planes like cookie cutters, with few changes for either the assembly line or airlines. “As an engineer that’s not the greatest job,” he said.

Rockwell Collins, now a unit of United Technologies Corp., won the Max contract for cockpit displays, and it has relied in part on HCL engineers in India, Iowa and the Seattle area. A United Technologies spokeswoman didn’t respond to a request for comment.

Boeing 737 Max

Contract engineers from Cyient helped test flight test equipment. Charles LoveJoy, a former flight-test instrumentation design engineer at the company, said engineers in the U.S. would review drawings done overnight in India every morning at 7:30 a.m. “We did have our challenges with the India team,” he said. “They met the requirements, per se, but you could do it better.”

Multiple investigations – including a Justice Department criminal probe – are trying to unravel how and when critical decisions were made about the Max’s software. During the crashes of Lion Air and Ethiopian Airlines planes that killed 346 people, investigators suspect, the MCAS system pushed the planes into uncontrollable dives because of bad data from a single sensor.

That design violated basic principles of redundancy for generations of Boeing engineers, and the company apparently never tested to see how the software would respond, Lemme said. “It was a stunning fail,” he said. “A lot of people should have thought of this problem – not one person – and asked about it.”

Boeing also has disclosed that it learned soon after Max deliveries began in 2017 that a warning light that might have alerted crews to the issue with the sensor wasn’t installed correctly in the flight-display software. A Boeing statement in May, explaining why the company didn’t inform regulators at the time, said engineers had determined it wasn’t a safety issue.

“Senior company leadership,” the statement added, “was not involved in the review.”

You guys have convinced me. Im writing this memo to all the CEOs. Tell me if i need any edits:

"Its over for meek indian corporate stooges.

Once the pakistani and chinese americans join hands. Its done.

Time to step down for the good of the company"

You guys have convinced me. Im writing this memo to all the CEOs. Tell me if i need any edits:

"Its over for meek indian corporate stooges.

Once the pakistani and chinese americans join hands. Its done.

Time to step down for the good of the company"

No one gives a F to Indian slave CEOs.

Even if he doesn't win, which is a long shot, he could end up getting a cabinet level position in a future Republican administration

Vivek Ramaswamy TIES Ron DeSantis For 2nd In GOP Presidential Race: Poll​

What is the state of the GOP race?​

Ramaswamy draws Trump's attention as campaign rises in GOP primary field​

Burnol bhi kharid kar rakh lo , kaam ayega .

No one gives a F to Indian slave CEOs.
Every one is interested in pakistani grocery shop and nihari biryani wala .

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom