What's new

Indian-American entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy announces 2024 presidential bid

Seems like a fairly intelligent dude, but he doesn't have a shot.

Perhaps he's campaigning to be in Trump's or Biden's cabinet. Or perhaps an ambassadorship

If you believe your Western electoral democracy works then you're part of the less than 20% of Americans.
It’s a quirk of numbers that if there’s an 80% there has to be a 20% . But you say it as if there’s something wrong with that .

Do you judge a person by just listening to him ?

Do you not check his accomplishments ?

Do not underestimate a professional con man.
I haven’t decided yet , I didn’t even know he existed until a few days ago. I will judge in due course , especially newcomers they have to stand the heat and not have scandals erupt.

Let’s put it this way - so far from what I’ve seen from 4 YouTube videos , he is the most informed sharpest and articulate candidate . IF what he says he has accomplished is true then he is one hell of a person. In one video he said his company has brought out 5 drugs one of which is life saving. Will have to dig into that . If that turns out to be true I’d prefer him over Trump and Biden

more than a CCP bot
I was just asking, that's all. No need to be so rude. :nono:

So how is it a con man who caused teachers to lose their retirement funds can be a presidential candidate?:meeting:

Since you know so much about democracy perhaps you can enlightened me :mod:.

I was just asking, that's all. No need to be so rude. :nono:

So how is it a con man who caused teachers to lose their retirement funds can be a presidential candidate?:meeting:

Since you know so much about democracy perhaps you can enlightened me :mod:.

I did not mean to come out as rude. I see no reason why the joker Vivek Ramaswamy is running for President. I see he gets free airwaves from the likes of CNN. Starting with Obama the criteria for running for President seems to be dropping. After Obama you saw Trump. Ignoring the ideology the competence was bad under Trump.

I haven’t decided yet , I didn’t even know he existed until a few days ago. I will judge in due course , especially newcomers they have to stand the heat and not have scandals erupt.

Let’s put it this way - so far from what I’ve seen from 4 YouTube videos , he is the most informed sharpest and articulate candidate . IF what he says he has accomplished is true then he is one hell of a person. In one video he said his company has brought out 5 drugs one of which is life saving. Will have to dig into that . If that turns out to be true I’d prefer him over Trump and Biden
But how would you decide ?
You do not work with Vivek. Probably never even met him.

First. You yourself are probably working 9hrs a day 5days a week. Do you even have time ?

Second. You can only get info from the mainstream media or attack advertising on the TV.

Now in these days of misinformation, disinformation and fake news, how do you know who is telling the truth?

Probably part of cabinet in next government. Seems to be getting publicity from conservative channels. Even more than DeSantis.

But how would you decide ?
You do not work with Vivek. Probably never even met him.

First. You yourself are probably working 9hrs a day 5days a week. Do you even have time ?

Second. You can only get info from the mainstream media or attack advertising on the TV.

Now in these days of misinformation, disinformation and fake news, how do you know who is telling the truth?
It is called growing, using one's brain, not making dumb assumptions such as you've done about me and cross check.
If you have lived a useful conscious life for a few years as a grown up, you will have the insights to parse out lies from truth most of the times, without letting your biases get in the way too much. Open free thinking mind.

PS: Thanks to CCP such open thinking free minds have become very difficult to impossible for the chinese people. So your pique is understandable. But by asking such questions as you have, it seem there is some hope - keep at it

It is called growing, using one's brain, not making dumb assumptions such as you've done about me and cross check.
If you have lived a useful conscious life for a few years as a grown up, you will have the insights to parse out lies from truth most of the times, without letting your biases get in the way too much. Open free thinking mind.

PS: Thanks to CCP such open thinking free minds have become very difficult to impossible for the chinese people. So your pique is understandable. But by asking such questions as you have, it seem there is some hope - keep at it

So in the last election half of American voted Trump who is now indicted as a criminal.

The other half elected an octogenarian who can't put a sentence together but has a finger on the nuclear bomb and has a drug addict son involved in Ukraine corrupt government.

How is that using one's brain to elect your country's most important job.

The questions I ask are very legitimate and fair and these are questions you should also be asking yourselves.

My intentions are very sincere and honest.
Afterall this is about United States future and will also affect China and the rest of the world.

So in the last election half of American voted Trump who is now indicted as a criminal.

The other half elected an octogenarian who can't put a sentence together but has a finger on the nuclear bomb and has a drug addict son involved in Ukraine corrupt government.

How is that using one's brain to elect your country's most important job.

The questions I ask are very legitimate and fair and these are questions you should also be asking yourselves.

My intentions are very sincere and honest.
Afterall this is about United States future and will also affect China and the rest of the world.
certainly valid questions and I did answer the way I did because I thought you were trying to act smart. Sorry.

But you should not assume I won't ask myself all necessary questions before deciding, Each person based on their experience, learnings and intentional priorities will have their own set of criteria and questions. Surely you won't impose your set to all

Seems like a fairly intelligent dude, but he doesn't have a shot.

Perhaps he's campaigning to be in Trump's or Biden's cabinet. Or perhaps an ambassadorship

With his unabashed Trump support, I bet he is putting all his eggs on the Trump Basket, perhaps as a running mate in 2024 for a 2028 shot at the Potus.

certainly valid questions and I did answer the way I did because I thought you were trying to act smart. Sorry.

But you should not assume I won't ask myself all necessary questions before deciding, Each person based on their experience, learnings and intentional priorities will have their own set of criteria and questions. Surely you won't impose your set to all

Perhaps I can enlightened you.

1677038248_vivek.jpg

Indian-American tech entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy has launched his 2024 presidential bid with a promise to “put merit back” and end dependence on China, becoming the second community member to enter the Republican Party's presidential primary after Nikki Haley.
Ramaswamy, 37, whose parents migrated to the United States from Kerala and worked at a General Electric plant in Ohio, made the announcement during a live interview on Fox News’s prime time show of Tucker Carlson, a conservative political commentator.

He is the second Indian-American to enter the Republican presidential primary.

Earlier this month, two-term former governor of South Carolina and former US Ambassador to the United Nations, Haley announced her presidential campaign. She announced that she will contest against her former boss and ex-US President Donald Trump for the Republican Party's nomination.
“We are in the middle of this national identity crisis, Tucker, where we have celebrated our differences for so long that we forgot all the ways we are really just the same as Americans bound by a common set of ideals that set this nation into motion 250 years ago," Ramaswamy said.
He calls “wokeism” a national threat "That's why I am proud to say tonight that I am running for United States president to revive those ideals in this country," he announced.

malus......

Haha Nathanbob has never worked a full week his entire life put together. He is typical 80 IQ american who sits on his disability checks because he has fused his fat a22 with his computer chair and refuses to leave the basement more than once a year.

Back
Top Bottom