What's new

Pakistan world’s ninth most obese country

And charsi ke tikkay from peshawar :D

Dil na jalao bhai. Missing em alot. But my favorite stop is University Tikka House just in front of Islamia College University owing to fact that they are clean and m being old customer always get discount :P

Considering our diet, i am not suprised. Also, how often do you see a fit aunty? As our women seem to gain weight with age.

I would be too if I was served those delicious Pakistani dishes.. Pakistani Cuisine is a delight.
Just last weekend I tried making Sindhi Biriyani. Turned out decent... Fatty but too good.

My dad makes the best Sindhi Biryani ever, no hotel, restaurant can beat the taste.

My dad makes the best Sindhi Biryani ever, no hotel, restaurant can beat the taste.
I'm sure of it man. Ghar ka khaana.. nothing can beat that. Actually, even in my home.. Dad makes better Biriyani compared to Mom.:cheers:... She tries to do too much
.:lol:

i have spread sheet with list of researched and most nutricious superfoods plus seed prices. just need to make order and grow in pak. plus rare fruit i be first in pak wow.

Have you seen our diet it is a miracle we didnt rank 1 in the list.

Have you seen the diet of 95% of the Pakistani populace who mostly live in the rural areas?

They barely survive on 2 square meals a day.

Back
Top Bottom