What's new

Pakistan's Fiscal Year 2022 GDP Reaches $1.62 Trillion in Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) Terms

Nearly 3000 calories a day is too much.

Pakistan needs to decrease its average calorie intake by 500 as otherwise it will end up fat like the USA.
For the general populace the inflation under the new regime (PDM coalition of criminals) and their neutral handlers I'd be surprised if they can get even half as that even with digging deep to their ever shrinking life savings if it hasn't already depleted yet, the middle class is being wiped out as we know it..

As for the elite of the country, I think telling them to reduce their calories by 1/6 would be a red line, especially amongst the so called neutrals who probably won't be able to carry our the treacherous duties without having their bellies full.. Plus what would Bajwa do with all that Belgian chocolate?? *

Last edited:
@Dual Wielder

Plus what would Bajwa do with all that Belgian chocolate?? *

Ha ha. I have been on Indo Pak forums since 2001 or so. Yet to find a qaum which is as humorous and zinda dil as Pakistanis!

Regards
We take our meme game very seriously lmao, there is a reason why some of the most famous memes in the world came from Pakistan.

$1.62 tn PPP would mean a Nominal GDP of $486 bn, which is not the case here simply divide Nominal GDP by 0.3 to get PPP figures for all South Asian economies (except BD having 0.4).

$1.62 tn PPP would mean a Nominal GDP of $486 bn, which is not the case here simply divide Nominal GDP by 0.3 to get PPP figures for all South Asian economies (except BD having 0.4).

Hey Indian. Pakistan nominal GDP was 400 billion USD way back in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Pajeet. Pakistan nominal GDP was 400 billion USD way back in 2012.

Hey Pajeet
Reported
Pakistan nominal GDP was 400 billion USD way back in 2012.
Source: Trust me vro

PPP GDP = Nominal GDP / Price level ratio, if economics doesn’t matter here for your hyper jingoist ego, then nobody can help. Only in utopian world does PPP GDP grow when nominal GDP has remained stagnant for almost half a decade.
1658171406141.png

Reported

PPP GDP = Nominal GDP / Price level ratio, if economics doesn’t matter here for your hyper jingoist ego, then nobody can help. Only in utopian world does PPP GDP grow when nominal GDP has remained stagnant for almost half a decade.
View attachment 863044
Typical of you did not even bother to check my link. It would have taken you a couple of seconds..

"Here are the figures for Pakistan's total economy as of the end of last fiscal year which ended in June, 2012 :

1) Formal Economy: $210 billion
2) Informal Economy: $191 billion
3) Total Economy: $401 billion
"

You have no way of defending defending your baseless arguments. You can't engage in an informed conversation without resorting to trolling. So this is last time you will hear from me. Have a good day.

Reported

View attachment 863044

Its called inflation and cost of living. PPP takes that into consideration. Inflation is high in pakistan but the cost if goods per dollar is still much cheaper compares to the region. Proved how much of an idiot you are. Now get off a pakistani forum and go find a job

Its called inflation and cost of living. PPP takes that into consideration. Inflation is high in pakistan but the cost if goods per dollar is still much cheaper compares to the region. Proved how much of an idiot you are. Now get off a pakistani forum and go find a job
He is not exactly a very good troll lol.

Back
Top Bottom