View attachment 406477

ALCM

View attachment 406480

View attachment 406479

Medium range Ballistic & MIRV warhead

View attachment 406481

Short range Quasi ballistic , multiple/salvo

View attachment 406483

And other Stand off Mutions and glide bombs..
What what what?
I meant Kasmiri Saffron,best in the world.
Why people keep getting me wrong?:tsk::tsk::tsk:

lots of article every month, why dont sign and done with it once and for all.
The signing is only for the media,deals are already done.
We the people know it as last,well most of us.

What what what?
I meant Kasmiri Saffron,best in the world.
Why people keep getting me wrong?:tsk::tsk::tsk:

The signing is only for the media,deals are already done.
We the people know it as last,well most of us.
This is awkward... We were going to ask you... for saffron.

http://www.defenseworld.net/news/19...ck_Helicopter_Over_Chinese_Z_10_#.WVGUVOvyuUk
Our Bureau
05:40 PM, June 26, 2017
atak_heli_1498491921.jpg

Turkish T-129 attack helicopter
- A +
Pakistan may have selected the Turkish Aerospace Industries’ (TAI) T129 ATAK helicopter over the Chinese Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10 and sales negotiations are expected to start soon.

Both helicopters’ manufacturers were in the race to supply the Pakistan Army with a light attack helicopter in excess of 50 units with an initial negotiation involving 30 choppers. Three Z-10 helicopter gunship has been undergoing user trials since 2015 while the Pakistan Army put the T129 ATAK through rigorous hot-and-high performance tests starting June 2016.

Reports in various media said the performance of the T129 met the parameters set out by the Pakistan Army but the Chinese Z-10 helicopter did not as its engine is not powerful enough to support the helicopter in its attack configuration. The helicopter is fitted with two WZ-9 turboshaft engines that prevent Z-10 from carrying its maximum payload in attack configuration, the reports said.

Turkish sources at the Paris Air Show last week said that the deal with Pakistan “is all but sewn up” with the Pakistani authorities ready to begin commercial negotiations. Pakistan wants to be able to manufacture parts as well as assemble the chopper in its Pakistan Aeronautics Complex (PAC) facility.

Significantly, the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa had visited TAI while on an official visit to Turkey last week where he inspected and flew in the TAI T129 ATAK attack helicopter, according to a Pakistani MoD press release.

At IDEF 2017 show in Turkey in May, TAI and PAC had signed a memorandum-of-understanding (MoU) followed by the visit to Pakistan by TAI chief Dr.
http://www.defenseworld.net/news/19...ck_Helicopter_Over_Chinese_Z_10_#.WVGUVOvyuUk

Endurance tests included a 480 km non-stop from Quetta to Multan.

Is that a lot for an attack Helicopter, and what about the Chinese Z-10 didn't that had similar kinda endurance? Does anyone has a legit figures?

Turkish Aerospace Industries, Inc. (TAI) > Pakistan Aeronautical Complex > Helicopter > Attack Helicopter > Pakistan >
Pakistan Selects Turkish T129 Attack Helicopter Over Chinese Z-10?
Our Bureau
05:40 PM, June 26, 2017
atak_heli_1498491921.jpg

Turkish T-129 attack helicopter
- A +
Pakistan may have selected the Turkish Aerospace Industries’ (TAI) T129 ATAK helicopter over the Chinese Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC) Z-10 and sales negotiations are expected to start soon.

Both helicopters’ manufacturers were in the race to supply the Pakistan Army with a light attack helicopter in excess of 50 units with an initial negotiation involving 30 choppers. Three Z-10 helicopter gunship has been undergoing user trials since 2015 while the Pakistan Army put the T129 ATAK through rigorous hot-and-high performance tests starting June 2016.

Reports in various media said the performance of the T129 met the parameters set out by the Pakistan Army but the Chinese Z-10 helicopter did not as its engine is not powerful enough to support the helicopter in its attack configuration. The helicopter is fitted with two WZ-9 turboshaft engines that prevent Z-10 from carrying its maximum payload in attack configuration, the reports said.

Turkish sources at the Paris Air Show last week said that the deal with Pakistan “is all but sewn up” with the Pakistani authorities ready to begin commercial negotiations. Pakistan wants to be able to manufacture parts as well as assemble the chopper in its Pakistan Aeronautics Complex (PAC) facility.

Significantly, the Pakistani Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa had visited TAI while on an official visit to Turkey last week where he inspected and flew in the TAI T129 ATAK attack helicopter, according to a Pakistani MoD press release.

At IDEF 2017 show in Turkey in May, TAI and PAC had signed a memorandum-of-understanding (MoU) followed by the visit to Pakistan by TAI chief Dr.
Temel Kotil, who reiterated TAI’s commitment to enable PAC to manufacture parts for the T129 and possibly assemble T129 ATAKs.

The T129 is an upgraded variant of the AgustaWestland A129 Mangusta with Turkish companies such as Aselsan, Roketsan and Havelsan having developed weapons and subsystems for the chopper.

Milgem final deal is expected to be signed within this year !
T-129 Atak deal is also expected to be signed within this year or beginning of 2018 !
SM trainer aircraft agreement signed in this year !
Mini-submarine deal is also signed between STM and Pakistan !
Agosta class submarine upgrade is also signed !
Korkut CIWS platform will be tested in Pakistan for close range aerial defense system.
Who knows what is proceeding under the table !

It seems Pakistan and Turkey relations are deeper than visible so It wouldn't be a pipe dream to expect much deeper and bigger JV or partnership projects between two brother states.

Dude do you have a source or an article on Korkut being trialed in Pakistan.

Such negotiations takes time bcuz lots of issues to handle / manage.
Most of these arms deals are turning out to be "Rafale" deals and T-129 is top of that... I was in university when I heard about these plans and saw z-10s flying pass over Lahore.. It's been 1 year of me at job and all I am hearing about is tests and negotiations..lolx ... Off topic: who won the assault rifle tender btw..???

Most of these arms deals are turning out to be "Rafale" deals and T-129 is top of that... I was in university when I heard about these plans and saw z-10s flying pass over Lahore.. It's been 1 year of me at job and all I am hearing about is tests and negotiations..lolx ... Off topic: who won the assault rifle tender btw..???

That is because before weapons procurement was not open to public eye and who ever offered the highest in kickbacks got the deal (though not always the case).

Now, procurement seems t be more transparent with legitimate trials to ensure weapons fit the operational requirement of our beloved armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom