What's new

Pakistan will not free doctor who helped U.S. find bin Laden

LOL, you work for the foreigners against this country?

Your bond will continue to be violated in prison.

OBL was not a Pakistani national and according to your government he was not your guest. He was staying in your country illegally and plotting terrorist acts against foreign nationals. And the funny part is your government took billions of dollars from US and was cooperating with CIA to find OBL. If an American national Raymond Davis a CIA agent who killed two of your nationals can be pardoned with blood money, why not the doctor? Are your loyalties with OBL or your govt. or your country or with truth??

Did't care what part he played in Killing the bin laden ( if he was there anyway ) but the amount of Damage he and his mission did to the Polio Campaign, i will say if not a Death sentence a life time in prison is a fair deal for him ..

It was not a polio campaign but a fake hepatitis vaccine program. He was trying to get DNA samples. At least if you want to accuse someone get your facts straight. ;)

What is the exact charge against him the court?

Working for a foreign Intel agency is a crime in most nations ... Even US jailed that pollard guy who spied for Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

On some drummed up charges of his association with some drug lord or something.

I'm sure .. The Pak state however doesn't need any "drummed" up charges for sentencing a foreign agent... But than again you come from a country where people are hanged keeping "public sentiment" in mind while taking a dump on contradictory evidence and other nonsense ...

Working for a foreign Intel agency is a crime in most nations ... Even US jailed that pollard guy who spied for Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Pollard

I'm sure .. The Pak state however doesn't need any "drummed" up charges for sentencing a foreign agent... But than again you come from a country where people are hanged keeping "public sentiment" in mind while taking a dump on contradictory evidence and other nonsense ...

According to Wiki he was charged for killing a patient some eight years ago. He got life imprisonment for that charge.

For rest of the world what that doctor did was praise worthy because he exposed your government duplicity. Having said that you can believe what you want it to be.

He worked for foreign intel agency ran a fake vaccine program he is a traitor that's a fact and he is either gonna die in jail or will be hanged.

Pakistan should give this doctor aids injection and let me die slowly [emoji23]

But your government did not charge him for espionage or treason.

On 30 May 2012, Dr Afridi was sentenced to 33 years in prison for aiding banned militant group Lashkar-e-Islam and not for his links to the CIA, as officials had said earlier, according to a court document.

So the question arises, does your government not have the conviction in it's own assumptions on his links to CIA or his treasonous act.

It was not a polio campaign but a fake hepatitis vaccine program. He was trying to get DNA samples. At least if you want to accuse someone get your facts straight. ;)

Read his post again. He never said he ran a fake polio campaign. He said that his campaign harmed polio campaign in general.

Before telling others to check their facts right try to improve your comprehension skills. :)

But your government did not charge him for espionage or treason.

On 30 May 2012, Dr Afridi was sentenced to 33 years in prison for aiding banned militant group Lashkar-e-Islam and not for his links to the CIA, as officials had said earlier, according to a court document.

So the question arises, does your government not have the conviction in it's own assumptions on his links to CIA or his treasonous act.

That conviction was overturned. Now he has been charged with the death of a patient 8 years ago on dubious grounds. He never worked for the CIA. His vaccination program was all good too. Talk about perversion of justice!

He should be made an example... it will create a deterrance to all those willing to work for foriegn intel agencies.

Didn't the ISI work for CIA during the Afghan war?! Just saying...maybe change the wording to avoid technicalities

They dont need to bcz USA will kill him.. if biladin was most wanted in pakistan then why he was not killed/arrested ..what was he doing near Army dominated area was he there for picnic why agenices had no clue he was there. where was ISI THE GREAT AGENCY..
Come on.Is that really a question you should be asking ? Lol everybody knows the answer.
Actually, I don't even blame Pakistanis intelligence agencies/military for hiding him. As far as it served their country's interests it's legitimate. There is no morality in geo politics. :)

Didn't the ISI work for CIA during the Afghan war?! Just saying...maybe change the wording to avoid technicalities

ISI working with CIA is far different than some individual working with CIA. I hope you know the difference.

ISI working with CIA is far different than some individual working with CIA. I hope you know the difference.

Like I said, if you read the post, it says "all those willing to work with an intelligence agency"...hence the technicality.
Hope you know the difference.

Now don't get emotional for no reason, I just pointed out the grave mistake in that statement coz you would have to make a lesson of ISI first!

Back
Top Bottom