What's new

Pakistan will keep using Non-state actors against India: Christine Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody know that. Nobody expect Pakistan to stop using non state actors. However, as doval says, we need to change the engagement mode with pakistan from defensive to defensive offense which i believe the currnet government is pursuing. So no complaint.

any one who dares to speakthe bitter truth in land of the pure gets the predictable treatment just like this former pakistani ambassador to USA

Sir, can we please keep this thread on the subject of Christine Fair, bringing in Ambasaador Haqqani is only going to derail this thread and invite a lot of trolls ready to call him a traitor.

The risk is high and therefore the risk we might end up having a war.

I dont like the word non state actors.
Why not just call them plain terrorists.

Saner people won't be surprised right now?
Both India and Pakistan are suffering because of the later's ambivalence.

Hmmmmm another expert on Pakistan Affairs....

She's a very balanced and well respected academic who backs everything she says up with verifiable facts:

Well worth a watch (her latest seminar)

@MilSpec @sancho @Dillinger @Koovie @IndoUS @Water Car Engineer @levina @janon @IndoCarib @Indo-guy @IND151 @Ind4Ever @gslv @DIRECT ACTION @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Nair saab @nair @Span @Sidak @Guynextdoor2 @SpArK @CONNAN @Contrarian

I think you've posted her videos before this.Isn't it?
Thanks for tagging me or else I would've missed what she had to say about the "zoo of militants" (in her lexicon) in Pakistan.
I liked how she busted the popular myth that "mujahideen had cropped up in Afghanistan after Russia's attack".

Timeline:
50's (Jamat-e-Islami) - 70's (Mujahideen)- 2000's Taliban

Infact she goes on to say that Jamat-e-islami was formed after the Afghani tribesmen attacked Pakistan's borders in the 50's. And then in 70's ('74 to be exact) Mujahideen got Bhutto's support, Russians who get blamed often came 5 years later in Dec'79.
I knew Pakistani Taliban is hated but I didn't know why and how. The deobandi resistance against ISI of early 2000s became the Pakistani Taliban in 2007. Interesting!!
And to add to Pak army's woes she says ISI is under the diktat of PA.
I felt sorry for Imran Khan when she said that the army and IK's party had used American money to gather ppl on the streets against NS. Lol
Zardari and NS come out as angels in her statements. :)
(20mins into this video and I've learnt so much about the "zoo of militants" in Pak, by the end of the video I would 've finished my PhD in this subject lolz).

It is Indian NSA (national security advisor) vs Pakistan's NSA (non state actors) :enjoy:

Their last NSA turned out be a 'Hindu', speaking pure Hindi, having a Indian name, 'Amar Singh' ;):P;):P

@syedali73 she is one of those experts who is like that Islamic expert who said Birmingham and Paris have no go areas. I have read some of her work which is biased in the extreme.
She also warned India that they have to be watchful of Minority Population ( Muslim) since she believes that next Mumbai Type attack will involve locally trained recruits which will allow Pakistan to deny its role in such attacks completely.
Locally trained recruits. ISI. I think you people need to look at how extreme the problems really are and stop blaming Pakistan, there are members on this forum who think beating people is the answer to them eating beef. They promote violence and upload those videos on Youtube. But those are the good Hindu people so they can not create hate and cause retaliation. Go beat a man with sticks and chains infront of his family and one of them will take revenge against every one in a much more violent way. But that is the ISI also. Making the local Muslims feel like they are not part of the process is also ISI, and the RSS and it's inflammatory statements are ISI also. Enough with these experts and their claims of understanding the region. If they understood the region it would not have been so hard for them to manage Afghanistan.

I am trying to understand ...WHAT IS NEW NEWS IN THAT...Terrorist and pakistan bot are like 2 side of a coin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom