What's new

Pakistan VS UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
UAE does not stand a chance against PAKISTAN.... heck whole united arabs were nullified by israel itself... pakistan can repeat the same if situation demands....
feel free to disagree:cheers:

Stop it !!! We will fight with you not them if situation demanded , the Thread is some one's personal view not Pakistan's

was just giving my opinion ......

Its not Pakistan alone who r suffers of Arabic arrogance...Ind,Bd,Sl & Philip's

Inspite of all Arab racism Pakistani masses are Arab lovers.ppl would kill the government if it tries such sort of misadventures.

Well inter-arab racism is alive and well, heck intra-arab racism too for that sake. So the problem is not confined to asian or african minorities. Inter-asian and inter-african racism is also alive and well. It seems instead, that locals always blame migrants for their short-comings.

Very similar how the Egyptians and other Arab nations treat Palestinians in their native countries. Unfortunately, racism exists in every sphere and nook of the globe. Minorities have always bore the brunt of the majority.

i also think the name should be changed but i want to know why they do like this i dont know do they forgot that from last 40 years pakistanis and indians have developed this country in imense heat they should respect but the thing hurt most even their law says if any national have probleum with any asian foreigner weather that arab is defaulter is or not he is true and foreigner has to get pain and when english man comes the whole story changes why this racism

UAE has a better Air force than Pakistan on paper.

i also think the name should be changed but i want to know why they do like this i dont know do they forgot that from last 40 years pakistanis and indians have developed this country in imense heat they should respect but the thing hurt most even their law says if any national have probleum with any asian foreigner weather that arab is defaulter is or not he is true and foreigner has to get pain and when english man comes the whole story changes why this racism

Bro, that's what happens everywhere. Just look at Europe for instance. After the second WW war-ravaged Europe lacked labour. European nations signed treaties with host countries that would provide labour migrants (the so-called ‘guest workers’) in the 1960s and 1970s of the 20th century. Also, because of the shortage of native labour during the economic boom of the 1960s and early 1970s, labour migrants were recruited from the Mediterranean countries, especially Turkey, Morocco, Spain, Italy and former Yugoslavia. The large majority of these migrants were male industrial workers: among the hundreds and thousands of immigrants who arrived in 1966, for example, thousands were employed in the manufacturing industry. Many of them participated in the rebuilding process of Western Europe. Eventually, migrants from Spain, Italy, Portugal etc. migrated back to their native countries as they became part of Europe and started prospering. The ones that were left behind were migrants from poorer countries that till this day are still struggling in their development. They stayed for obvious reasons.

Do you know how the first generation that rebuild Europe is treated in Western capitals today? Today, their services aren't required any more and are threatened to either integrate or pack their bags and leave.

Last edited:
Well u might be right but i was there in Saudi Arabia last month (for Hajj) and i found them really nice peoples

@ topic

There is no comparison beteween UAE and Pakistan, just look at the size of UAE and Pakistan, the population of UAE and Pakistan, economy of UAE and Pakistan. The land war cannot take place ever, the navy of UAE is very small comparing to Pakistan. The Air Force of UAE is not that bad but comparing to Pakistan has lower number of Aircrafts etc..... and last but not least....... our Shaheen and Ghauri's can finish the job before the war is begun so i don't find anything that could be compare between Pakistan and UAE.

The only good thing i found in UAE is that is a small country but has the money in excess and a good standard of living

falcon has clearly mentioned what if UAE and Pakistan goes for war..
you guys are advicing him peace and other person ask him come home. some others saying that pakistan wont kill fellow muslims. in some thread today read that the same arabs(who are your brothers) are funding your home grown taliban, which mercilessly bombing pakistan everyday and kills scores your own muslim pakistani nationals.

one thing is very clear, pakistan will never learn any lesson from the past... just imagine how US has used you and still using but betraying and may be one day they will take your nukes away..

arabs will never come to save pakistan in any event whatever happens... dont forget in the coming decade china and india is going to get closer, look once if this equation changes then imagine pakistans situation..

its time for pakistan to do a reality check on what kind of relationship it want to have with other nations.

falcon has clearly mentioned what if UAE and Pakistan goes for war..
you guys are advicing him peace and other person ask him come home. some others saying that pakistan wont kill fellow muslims. in some thread today read that the same arabs(who are your brothers) are funding your home grown taliban, which mercilessly bombing pakistan everyday and kills scores your own muslim pakistani nationals.

one thing is very clear, pakistan will never learn any lesson from the past... just imagine how US has used you and still using but betraying and may be one day they will take your nukes away..

arabs will never come to save pakistan in any event whatever happens... dont forget in the coming decade china and india is going to get closer, look once if this equation changes then imagine pakistans situation..

its time for pakistan to do a reality check on what kind of relationship it want to have with other nations.

Of course, it's not as simplistic as you've put it in a few sentences, but there is some dose of reality to it. Unfortunately, one requires sane and patriotic leadership that can guide the country in the right direction. Leadership that acts in the best interest of the country. Pakistan is a classic example where the leaders have done exactly the opposite. China and India are nations that have had sane and patriotic leadership from the very start. As a result, Chinese and Indian leaders have sacrificed, but laid a solid foundation for their future generations.

Last edited:
@mokkaiboy

you are right Arabs will never come to save us.And Personally i don't like them a bit they have always wasted their money and have made INDIA strong.But the problem is that they have the 2 holy cities and Prophet MUHAMMAD( SAWW) was an ARAB.

Of course, it's not as simplistic as you've put it in a few sentences, but there is some dose of reality to it. Unfortunately, one requires sane and patriotic leadership that can guide the country in the right direction. Leadership that acts in the best interest of the country. Pakistan is a classic example where the leaders have done exactly the opposite. China and India are nations that have had sane and patriotic leadership from the very start. As a result, Chinese and Indian leaders have sacrificed, but laid a solid foundation for their future generations.

india too at times have got directionless leaders... i believe that media have played a great role in shaping india as nation and a democracy.. this is something which pakistan never get in earlier days, but definitely you people are lucky enough to have Dawn like media group, which focusses national problems and its root cause.

again its my personal opinion that your army have played very devastating role right from the beginning just to keep control of the nation(no offence), in order to achieve that objective the only card they play is india. in india too there are lot more anti pakistani bashings are going on.. but still there are very few takers. the reason behind that is, in india people have slightly tasted the fruits of development in one form or other.. it makes them to further develop themselves economically. look china and its economic might, they want their current communist rule to continue because of the economic benefits brought by them and people there wont bother about democracy.

the same goes to pakistan too...make your country self reliant economically and then look at the miracles that would bring to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom