What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand - March 8, 2011

I would personaly like dhoni to playe with 5 front line bowlers because you already have strong batting line up so no snese for just bulking up with batsman as it is already your strength and if somebody i.e bowler struggles than go with part timers .if you play 4 front liners it means part timers have to bowl 10 overs at any cost and if out of 4 front line bowlers one has off day then? you have no option but to keep him bowling

In the last match with Ireland it was the last batsman Yusuf that sealed the win. Otherwise there would be tension in the end and you know how good Indians are at loosing in such circumstances.

Razzak is burden, he scores fifty after 20-30 matches, can't field, can't play spin, can hit fast bowlers only on length balls, can't pull or cut, expensive bowler, senior player but not captaincy material, can't sledge, can't motivate bowlers/fielders. Whats his role? Same with Hafeez, except batting well in Dubai dustbowls no other good performance in recent times, Not a wicket taker, time pass bowler. Misbah and Younus are solid bats, but in twilight of their career, everytime they come to bat they had to built steady partnership, later criticized by fans who just wants to see Slogger Afridi to have more overs. Worst wicket-keeper, He is in team due to his batting only, Andho Mein Kaana Raja.

Its not like we are trolling its only us here anyway where is everyone gone oh i forget its 5 hours ahead in Pakistan

If this fida guy is sleeping- i hope he gets night mares for this- ha haha

Fida is here i can see him below me :eek: anyways im leaving and doing what the internet was made for :azn:

Razzak is burden, he scores fifty after 20-30 matches, can't field, can't play spin, can hit fast bowlers only on length balls, can't pull or cut, expensive bowler, senior player but not captaincy material, can't sledge, can't motivate bowlers/fielders. Whats his role? Same with Hafeez, except batting well in Dubai dustbowls no other good performance in recent times, Not a wicket taker, time pass bowler. Misbah and Younus are solid bats, but in twilight of their career, everytime they come to bat they had to built steady partnership, later criticized by fans who just wants to see Slogger Afridi to have more overs. Worst wicket-keeper, He is in team due to his batting only, Andho Mein Kaana Raja.

yunus and misbah with all their experience and talent are very much useful, they are the perfect for middle order, its our openers who always make problem and our wickets fall on under 10..

except kamran akmal (head to toe problem), hafeez(pretty useful in bowlingtakes few crucial wickets) and razzaq, ahmed shahzaad and the fitness problem of shoaib, all things are pretty intact

the problem i find with ahmed shehzad is, he can make good scores if he ets a decent opener, if his partner clicks, he will click too

Kuj mood nai c khedan da,

Kuj dard Newzeland anmol dita

Kuj sarr gai qismat Afridi di,

Kuj ground vich taylor rol dita

Kuj Newzeland de bowler zalim san,

Kuj guptil nu saday te ghusa v c

Kuj onj v ballan okhian san

Kuj sanu haran da shoq v c :rofl:

If that as$hole is going to play again in Pakistan team I am not going to support Pakistan team at any cost. Even it is the WC final or a match against Bharat. I don't care. I want that as$hole out of this team. I don't want to see that load of cr@p in Pakistan team ever again. :angry:

A tribute to Kamran Akmal​

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom