What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

Point to be noted our team has performed and won against pakistan in every ICC event in last 2 yrs so again one win against several losses for pakistan always remember this .
Our team players are mostly young and have no experience. Again i say your team is very strong and most favorite in tournament but lost by the most consistent and struggling team by 180 runs. :haha:
Saari zindagi yaad rakho gei yeh haar.

Supreme Court/ JIT/ Pakistan Army/ More than 30% of Pakistani Population have also joined propaganda clan (according to your legislators and your paid survey organizations).. :cheers:

When are you joining?

@Imad.Khan @The Sandman @Zibago

Star Pakistani players have never been found through cricket infrastructure in Pakistan.. Talk about Wasim/ Waqar/ Javed etc, and now Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Ali, etc.. It's the sheer talent and the physical characteristics that have produced fast bowlers, and some notable batsmen.

After all of your efforts against Pakistan on international arena, last five year record in 50 over format says 4-4 between Indian and Pakistan. The major dent that Pakistan received was in 2009 when International cricket halted in Pakistan, and that led our youth to focus less on cricket.

Now things are changing. The way new talent has started unearthing again, you will see the rise in near future.

I really don't care for this propaganda to be honest with you. 30% people aren't the majority. What you are doing is, turning the remainder 70% people's vote into nothing and want your little Clan-based politics to run. I know this site has utter brassiness on this topic. If I started to write the truth on here, it will go nowhere.

You want to turn your country into Afghanistan 2.0, hey, make this genius Khan your PM and derail the system that's finally given you the basics of what the Pakistani nation deserved in the 60's. Somehow, you forget the idea, in my study of Pakistan's past 45 years, every single politician has used violence to forcefully gain power or justify it. Sadly, the 30% minority population, still falls for it, whether it was a half a dozen dictators, or a few puppet regimes of their. This is 1980's again, Mr. Zia distributing automatic weapons and violence into students. This violent intensity and stupidity that Khan is putting into Politics, will breed another generation of violence and divide. Sad but people like you buy it and follow it. Vs, following a system!

Its Trending
19397071_1291925757571259_6031040266749221221_n.jpg

Bangladesh defeated Australia in 2005, Did ICC ranked Bangladesh above Aus....... NO

Kenya defeated WI in 1996 WC, Did ICC ranked Kenya above WI....... NO

Greece won Eurocup in 2004, Was it ranked best teams in europe ...... NO

What did we learn?
- there can be exceptions, there can be flukes, but facts always remains facts,

On their day pack of dogs can defeat a tiger but that doesnot change the FACT :P
an the dogs need to learn that they are still 20-25 games behind tigers and they should stop comparing themselves with tigers

19225726_1290442727719562_8699642994355996745_n.jpg

@Arsalan @Areesh
19399807_1468527093239999_5783888144326887608_n.jpg

:suicide::suicide::suicide::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2::suicide2:

Fakhar zama and hasan ali are one tournament wonder just like junaid khan , ajmal and yasir shah and ahmed sehzad they will dissolve in oblivion in next 1-2 years

Wow I Never Realized That Since Sunday The Butthurt Went All The Way to The Spinal Chord :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom