What's new

Pakistan Vs India - 2017 Champions Trophy Final

IMG_2931.JPG

Bhai apni DP yahan post kr mne twitter per lgani ha

Cry me a river.... no one cares.

Liars are liars, and you are a part of that clan. So one day you have a "name" for me and one of your other propaganda artists know me. When you get questioned on it, you tell me "no one cares". Of course not :cheers:. You are a part of the propaganda clan on here. Every single post you people write, has no touch of reality to it, its just sheer lying and propaganda. So no one cares here either. Just tired of reading low level, cheap propaganda artist posts.

Indian fan fights with Pakistani after Champions Trophy loss

indian Reaction: bolay tuo ek Pakistani hamain Ghoma dyta hai

Last edited:
Liars are liars, and you are a part of that clan. So one day you have a "name" for me and one of your other propaganda artists know me. When you get questioned on it, you tell me "no one cares". Of course not :cheers:. You are a part of the propaganda clan on here. Every single post you people write, has no touch of reality to it, its just sheer lying and propaganda. So no one cares here either. Just tired of reading low level, cheap propaganda artist posts.

what ever makes you happy Arsalan............. @Sandman i think your buddy needs a hug :yahoo:

Grow up ICC ranking pa final match decide nhe hote and ranking will flactiate sooner this ur claim will die too
Lets see :P

Fluke events don't happen with a 180 runs defeat. It is call thrashing in rest of the world. It is a comprehensive beating. Not a fluke.

As I said you are too dumb to simply accept a massive thrashing graciously.

Its a fluke because a team like India rarely loses by 180, tell me when did Pak beat India by 180 runs in ODI

In last 8 years it has happened only 2 times when India lost by over 180 runs,
It does not happen occasionally hence a fluke,

IF you are comparing

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Zibago @Farah Sohail @Narendra Trump

What's cheap in it? People gathered around his house and he showed the trophy, cheered, raised Pakistan Ziandabad slogans.. what's cheap?

or am I missing something?

This may change in near future..

Records are not considered for a particular period of your choice.. Otherwise, we will only take last 10 days and say that our new generation of players is much better than Indian players with 100% winning rate..

If you are comparing current teams record of last decade is most relevant and will hold in all averages for next decade , speaks about quality and cricket infrastructure , indian players are more fitter and more professionally qualified than their pakistani / bangladeshi / srilankan counterpart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

@Zibago @Farah Sohail @Narendra Trump

What's cheap in it? People gathered around his house and he showed the trophy, cheered, raised Pakistan Ziandabad slogans.. what's cheap?

or am I missing something?

This may change in near future..

Records are not considered for a particular period of your choice.. Otherwise, we will only take last 10 days and say that our new generation of players is much better than Indian players with 100% winning rate..

baap baap hota hai, bache ko samajh a gheye.

Supreme Court/ JIT/ Pakistan Army/ More than 30% of Pakistani Population have also joined propaganda clan (according to your legislators and your paid survey organizations).. :cheers:

When are you joining?

@Imad.Khan @The Sandman @Zibago

IF you are comparing

If you are comparing current teams record of last decade is most relevant and will hold in all averages for next decade , speaks about quality and cricket infrastructure , indian players are more fitter and more professionally qualified than their pakistani / bangladeshi / srilankan counterpart.

Star Pakistani players have never been found through cricket infrastructure in Pakistan.. Talk about Wasim/ Waqar/ Javed etc, and now Fakhar Zaman, Hasan Ali, etc.. It's the sheer talent and the physical characteristics that have produced fast bowlers, and some notable batsmen.

After all of your efforts against Pakistan on international arena, last five year record in 50 over format says 4-4 between Indian and Pakistan. The major dent that Pakistan received was in 2009 when International cricket halted in Pakistan, and that led our youth to focus less on cricket.

Now things are changing. The way new talent has started unearthing again, you will see the rise in near future.

Its a fluke because a team like India rarely loses by 180, tell me when did Pak beat India by 180 runs in ODI

In last 8 years it has happened only 2 times when India lost by over 180 runs,
It does not happen occasionally hence a fluke,

We would have called the event fluke, had Pakistan not beaten South Africa, England and Sri Lanka.

All three teams were restricted to around 200 odd runs. You can't call 4 matches in a row fluke events in which no team crossed 200 odd runs on 300+ pitches.

Specially South Africa and England, which were in form teams.. The tend continued and your batsmen were shown the way to dressing room in the same manner as other teams' batsmen..

Kohli getting a second chance and again handing a catch at point is not fluke as well. Ask your batsmen how it felt to play Amir and Junaid in the first few overs. Imagine if these bowlers had been provided with a green pitch..

Ohh Common ,, one Pakistan supporter said these to returning Indian players ,,inke toh muhh par thukna chaiye tha

That was unfortunate.. Shouldn't have happened.. Disrespect to any player shouldn't be allowed. We, people on social media, may make fun of each other, but with the players? No way..

baap baap hota hai, bache ko samajh a gheye.

This bacha is cute by the way.. I can imagine his emotions when he watched Pandya's run out.. Imagine, he is a little boy, who thinks that Pandya would have win the match for India, and I have met my Indian colleagues in their 30s who think the same as this kid, that had Pandya played on, India would have won the match..

Very true , just wondering how many times these players have shown who is baap ,

How many times?

We would have called the event fluke, had Pakistan not beaten South Africa, England and Sri Lanka.

All three teams were restricted to around 200 odd runs. You can't call 4 matches in a row fluke events in which no team crossed 200 odd runs on 300+ pitches.

Specially South Africa and England, which were in form teams.. The tend continued and your batsmen were shown the way to dressing room in the same manner as other teams' batsmen..

Kohli getting a second chance and again handing a catch at point is not fluke as well. Ask your batsmen how it felt to play Amir and Junaid in the first few overs. Imagine if these bowlers had been provided with a green pitch..

So its not a fluke then Pakistan so will we be seeing India getting lost by 180 runs by other teams frequently, you agree ???

Pakistan team improved by fluke is beating Indian Team by 180 runs (or just beating Indian team), Probablity of occurrence of such an event is rare and happen only by chance.

How many times in career (even in green fast pitches) Kohli gave 2 back to back chances, accept it, it was fluke , chance , luck and exception.

If not then lets see how many matches Pakistan will win by 180 runs this year or coming year. Statictics will proove it that it was fluke

Back
Top Bottom