What's new

Pakistan vs Australia: T20's 2012

Well, in pakistani line up, it all is pretty erratic. Kabhi koi chalta hai, kabhi nhn.

Razzaq, Nasir Jamshed, Imran Nazir, Hafeez, Umar Akmal. I'll put my bets on Hafeez and Imran Nazir to put on a good show

Brilliant performance by Pakistan specially in the fielding. No drop catch today:yahoo: and result is totally in favor of Pakistan.
Pakistan should finish this match in first 10 overs. Imran Nazir should open the inning As Hafeez is struggling to new balls.
Still, we know that Australia always puts extra effort in the fielding, surely they will save 10-15 extra runs.
Overall Good going for Pakistan.
Our bowling department is much strong after the inclusion of Umar Gul in the team. This new Guy Raza, Debut playing, have thrice pressure on his head, he Threw balls in Good areas and it became difficult for the Aussies.
Hats up to the Hafeez for such active and perfect captaincy. He rotated the bowler till the Last over and no chance for batsman to set on the crease.

Totally Love the Pakistani team Today!
Brilliant performance absolute Beauty!:pakistan:

Now they should continue with this same team no need afridi? For what getting out early on first ball and not good at all in bowling:no:

Excellent start.

Aussies, only 3 boudnaires, Pak get one in the first over!

Totally Love the Pakistani team Today!
Brilliant performance absolute Beauty!:pakistan:

Now they should continue with this same team no need afridi? For what getting out early on first ball and not good at all in bowling:no:

He had some stitches on his left hand

Excellent start.

Aussies, only 3 boudnaires, Pak get one in the first over!

He had some stitches on his left hand

He should go back with his stitches to home, Dont you see they dont need him anymore he has become old and misbah and him should retire or be dropped!

LOL i just answered a poll on Express tribune about dropping afridi with YES YES YES YES!

396153_10151116842353762_1899704030_n.jpg

2 gone...
He started to play silly shorts..

50 up
:chilli:

Pakistan played excellent in the first T20 match, but I fear they'll play the opposite in the remaing T20.

I hope that doesn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom