What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

12th and 10th std students are unable to study for their exams here in TN...And they giving 500 MW for them?
Its ok no prob when we have enough capacity, but home itself is not fulfilled, then whats the point in giving to other country?
Whateve the GOI is not gonna win the hearts of people of pakistan, when they gonna blame RAW for every attack in pak...
So whats the point?
Win indian hearts first by providing electricity here...

Once the kudangulam gets rolling,the prblm will be solved! 1000mw for tamil nadu alone,rest 2000mw for kerala and karnataka!

@indian bros, its not gonna happen so stop freaking out

How much is the electricity shortfall in India? Anyone?

I dont knw the exact amount and stuff.
In kerala,things are alright.
In tamil nadu,its bad. Upto 9 hrs power cut! Infact,i am typing this in darkness!

If kudangulam gets rolling, tamil nadu alone will get 1000mw out of 3000mw produced.

Indian are not opposing the export but we are against it because we need electricity for us only. There is deficit in our country also. apna banta nahi bahar baatne chale hai

anticipated-power-supply-position-of-the-country.jpg

I dont knw the exact amount and stuff.
In kerala,things are alright.
In tamil nadu,its bad. Upto 9 hrs power cut! Infact,i am typing this in darkness!

If kudangulam gets rolling, tamil nadu alone will get 1000mw out of 3000mw produced.

It is not happens every part of India. Here you won't see any power cut if there is no malfunction.

Indian are not opposing the export but we are against it because we need electricity for us only. There is deficit in our country also. apna banta nahi bahar baatne chale hai

nobody is giving it away in charity son. it's a business deal.

A Decade ago Pakistan was in Surplus in electricity & were talk with India for supply.
Now Pak need to export it.

Electricity is needed now.
Now 500 MW can reduce electricity cuts in Lahore and it can save many peoples from the Dengue fever as Dengue Mosquito have easy access towards beds due to stoppage of fans and electricity,

Back
Top Bottom