What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

Classic diplomatic offensive by india.... this will justify building of dams on rivers.... see the big picture. Pakistan won't be able to charge India anymore for illegal construction.

Electricity from Punjab and Gujarat cant be wheeled to Tamil Nadu guys. Its not feasible, the losses will be too high. Better to sell surplus in that region to Pakistan and use the money to build more stations where needed.

Mate it is feasable... The current is not directly transported to TN...
From gujarat, its transferred to maharashtra first.. the power produced in maha is then transferred to karnataka, and that power produced in karnataka to TN.... every elec are transported like this oly mate.....

Then they say Hindus have small heart...lol we dont have electricity at our place and we are giving it to Pakistan..MMS how thick you are..

12th and 10th std students are unable to study for their exams here in TN...And they giving 500 MW for them?
Its ok no prob when we have enough capacity, but home itself is not fulfilled, then whats the point in giving to other country?
Whateve the GOI is not gonna win the hearts of people of pakistan, when they gonna blame RAW for every attack in pak...
So whats the point?
Win indian hearts first by providing electricity here...

well most of the nations import and export electricity from each other. UK and France both have abundance of electricity but they still export electricity to each other and they do not even have a land border? France and Germany export electricity to each other when they are among the largest exporter of electricity in the world. Most of the EU countries export electricity to each other for various reasons to keep the cost down

This is a good step if it materializes. If Pakistan can get electricity cheaper than what it generates after importing oil... its a good move and if we start producing electricity from Coal, you might witness similar export agreements signed by Sindh (Pakistan) and Rajasthan or Gujarat state of of India

Electricity from Punjab and Gujarat cant be wheeled to Tamil Nadu guys. Its not feasible, the losses will be too high. Better to sell surplus in that region to Pakistan and use the money to build more stations where needed.

buddy, we don't need to transport it we need a proper mechanism. If gujarat want to transport electricity to say Andhra. All they need to make agreement with Maharashtra, West Mahasrashtra will use gujarat's electricity and transmit own production to Andhra from East and there would be least line loss.

Guys I do not know much about exporting energy,so bear with me...

How do countries like Britsin and France export energy???

All I can say is both nations import and export electricity to each other.

Source: France doubles exports to UK power market | Reuters

very bad move from present congress govt. I already launched my self styled campaign against them. In my Office and Neighbourhood most of the people don't know this development.

I called to local newspaper here in harayana and to my surprise he was also not aware of this. He told me tht he will investigate further regarding this and write in coming sunday newspaper edition.

I request to all my Indian Friends, tht plz educate people around us abt this idiotic move by congress govt.

very bad move from present congress govt. I already launched my self styled campaign against them. In my Office and Neighbourhood most of the people don't know this development.

I called to local newspaper here in harayana and to my surprise he was also not aware of this. He told me tht he will investigate further regarding this and write in coming sunday newspaper edition.

I request to all my Indian Friends, tht plz educate people around us abt this idiotic move by congress govt.

haha tells how much hate some of our Indian friends have in their heart

Cool down boy, India is not exporting Nuclear plants to Pakistan. Its only 500mw of electricity. How much electricity India is generating these days? 185,500 mw??? out of which she is planning to export 500mw to Pakistan? and when is she going to start exporting this electricity to Pakistan? after 5-8 years may be??? who knows by that time we have overcome our energy crisis in Pakistan and rather we would be exporting back to India? :lol:

and India is investing billions and billions of dollars in energy sector so by the time they would consider exporting to Pakistan, they would have already overcome energy shortfall in India

haha tells how much hate some of our Indian friends have in their heart

Cool down boy, India is not exporting Nuclear plants to Pakistan. Its only 500mw of electricity. How much electricity India is generating these days? 185,500 mw??? out of which she is planning to export 500mw to Pakistan? and when is she going to start exporting this electricity to Pakistan? after 5-8 years may be??? who knows by that time we have overcome our energy crisis in Pakistan and rather we would be exporting back to India? :lol:

thats not hate buddy.when our internal needs are completed then you can get 5000MW even but we dont have enough power for locals

@Sputnik - Gosh! I can't believe.

I am with you...

All Pakistani members please educate people around you that electricity from India is actually an intrigue. Protest against this proposal on all forums.. I am going to write a letter to some MNAs, will ask them to raise this issue in Parliament.

quoted for truth :tup:
a good development towards better IN-PK relations

Just 500 MW and this much of tu-tu.. Its just a proposal, imagine if get finalized what will happen?

Just 500 MW and this much of tu-tu.. Its just a proposal, imagine if get finalized what will happen?

there will always be some who oppose it for varying reasons. but there are an equal number of those who support such initiatives, including MalayMishra and I

Poor guy, how many bucks you wasted on phone bills???? Don't get panic it's not gonna happen :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom