What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

After reading post of Indians i have become confused now :undecided:

Do Indian going to give 500MW in few weeks :eek:

the two sides have just shown the intent. hashing out the modalities of the transfer is a tedious process and will undoubtedly take some time.

That is the myth sold to you.

It was PV Narasimha Rao who actually ushered in the reforms. MMS was just his point man.

agreed bro...look at the policy paralysis we have right now. There was news that they increased the FDI in retail so that they can get the money (bribe) to finance the UP election. You know how much they spend in election in our country.

I am proud of him as an indian ..

He is above your petty politics ...

I cant see a single reason to hate him although i wish he had some political muscle

your opinion only creates doubts in my mind about the ability to judge good and bad of our educated young people

I am proud of him as an indian ..

He is above your petty politics ...

I cant see a single reason to hate him although i wish he had some political muscle

your opinion only creates doubts in my mind about the ability to judge good and bad of our educated young people

what are you talking about mate, please be clear and specific otherwise don't act as a apologist for a traitor. He did nothing when #g was happening, still chidambaran is in is ministry, where was he when CWG corruption was happening ? whole nation got ashamed. lokpal, ramdev etc etc. there is a long list of his impotent character.. don't let me open the Pandora box.

Blame all those who are involved in scam ..blame congress for keeping them ..blame sonia

but man this man is a great soul

Blame all those who are involved in scam ..blame congress for keeping them ..blame sonia

but man this man is a great soul

if he had the will he could easily resign but not..he lick the feet of his mistress and most hated one.
he gave written notice for bringing lokpal..what he did??:rofl:

Indians Have a Fantastic Diplomacy ... First we Built Dam on the Rivers Going to Pakistan & Dam the water .. then We Use The Same Water to Produce Electricity After which we Sell it Pakistanis... That Shows How Brilliant we Indians r...

BUT Finally we have a Retarded Joker Sardar PM in Center Along with a Illegal immigrant Family which Controls his String ... Who Decides to Keep all the Indian States Power Starved & Sell it to Pakistan ... Putting all the Indian Diplomacy & intelligence in Drain... This PM is a Black Ship among our Sikhs Brothers... I have Heard Rumors he is the First Catholic Wearing Sikh Pagadi...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep your tongue in control!!!!:angry:

This is the same joker, who revived Indian economy from bullshit. This joker has no stain of corruption. Policies of this joker brought India at world stage. It is tenure of this joker in which militant activities are dieing down in Kashmir & NE. This is the same joker, who drove India through recession un-touched. This is the same joker who took stand against US & defied his 'Dadagiri' on Iran issue. He is doing his job without being corrupted by power & politics like office bearers of the past. He is not a politician, but ecnomist. He is doing his job very well. He kept distance from dirty politics, so don't tell me about telecom scam or another scam, let him concentrate at his field of expertise.

This decision shows his kindness & affection for human race, regardless their country, creed or religion. I am feeling proud that this 'Sardar' is 'Joker' and not like your 'Superstar' and 'Icon' Modi. I wish and have faith that he would never be your 'Superstar'. Most of you, commenting on this thread about this decision, were showing affection for Pakistani people on this forum on daily basis in numerous. 500 MW is not going to help in reducing your so called 6-7 hrs power cuts, but i think, currently it would matter a lot for Pakistani people. If we can't help at the time they need it most, our daily friendship songs are not going win hearts and minds of Pak people. If we are bearing 7 hrs power cuts, we can bear it for 8 hrs for our neighbors & for long lasting peace.

lol both nations has only shown interest of importing/exporting electricity to Pakistan and some indian members are burning as if the contract is already signed and the electricity will be supplied within few weeks :rofl:

It's not going to happen for couple of years so why are you burning your blood in vain?

lol both nations has only shown interest of importing/exporting electricity to Pakistan and some indian members are burning as if the contract is already signed and the electricity will be supplied within few weeks :rofl:

It's not going to happen for couple of years so why are you burning your blood in vain?

agar sign ho gya na..main to india chor dunga:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you are the best mod and awesome choice:D

we feel for our countrymen... they have the first right on country resources. and please don't say we are burning our blood .. we are having a discussion only.

Lets not go out of topic

there is something called line loss in power economy ..it will be anywhere around 20 to 45 % ..if state of j&k is power surplus state then those hydro projects being in northern most region it is sensible to sell those power to buyer rather than wasting 50% it on line losses ..
Localized power station is the future

@maler I also like manmohan singh as person. He can be a very good finance minister but not as PM becuase he is very week

Lets not go out of topic

there is something called line loss in power economy ..it will be anywhere around 20 to 45 % ..if state of j&k is power surplus state then those hydro projects being in northern most region it is sensible to sell those power to buyer rather than wasting 50% it on line losses ..
Localized power station is the future

have you heard about the central grid from where a lot of States extract electricity ? I can't believe people have such superficial knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom