What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

i always called you out from day one.
not many soldiers??
700,000 for 12 million people?? thats like .80 of a soldier for every kashmiri.

The mistake in your argument is, they are not for containing Kashmiri people. Also, a large section of that is JAKLI, or Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry, and guess what ? They are Kashmiris. Counter insurgency is carried out by the police, and again, most of them are Kashmiris only.

Pakistan won't get an inch of Kashmir from India, now that they have lost Siachen, Bangladesh, parts of Kashmir to China because of their own stupidities :D :D :D
but dont worry your mother will get every inch.

any proof of these claims?
your inhibitor of the rape capitol

Rape statistics
As per the latest statistics.
India = 1.8
Pakistan = 28.8

28.8/1.8 ~ 15

Now, do yourself and your country a favour, go out in the streets and protest, the way the Indians did, I was there too holding a candle. Can you, Mr. couch potato ?

The mistake in your argument is, they are not for containing Kashmiri people. Also, a large section of that is JAKLI, or Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry, and guess what ? They are Kashmiris. Counter insurgency is carried out by the police, and again, most of them are Kashmiris only.
any source to prove this false statement of yours?

Rape statistics
As per the latest statistics.
India = 1.8
Pakistan = 28.8

28.8/1.8 ~ 15

Now, do yourself and your country a favour, go out in the streets and protest, the way the Indians did, I was there too holding a candle. Can you, Mr. couch potato ?
any real sources??? or just numbers you came up with out of your ***?

any source to prove this false statement of yours?
Go educate yourself about JAKLI and CRPF presence in J&K. I have given you enough information already.

any real sources??? or just numbers you came up with out of your ***?

Don't you know how to use internet ? You just came out of a 16th century madrassah or what ? Or plain dumb ?

I just gave you a hyper-link - Rape Statistics

Open that link by clicking on it. Check the latest reports.

References for each and every piece of information are present in the same page in the References Section.

Go educate yourself about JAKLI and CRPF presence in J&K. I have given you enough information already.

Don't you know how to use internet ? You just came out of a 16th century madrassah or what ? Or plain dumb ?

References for each and every piece of information are present in the same page in the References Section.

Rape is a heinous crime...the explanation about it given in the link you posted was upsetting.

Rape is a heinous crime...the explanation about it given in the link you posted was upsetting.

It sure is.. I still get surprised by how low can they stoop, to poke at others with something like that, while they have the same problem, 15 times more than India!!
Instead of doing something about it, all they can care about is what happens in India.

This is like a sieve telling a needle, you have a hole..

Last edited:

thats wikipedia..

thats wikipedia..
Do you have a comprehension problem ?
Didn't I tell you to check the references section ?

See, I can't spoon-feed a couch potato over the internet. You will have to move your mouse, scroll a little and click with where it matters, from time to time, and most importantly, 'READ'...

Last edited:
It sure is.. I still get surprised by how can they stoop, to poke at others with something like that, while they have the same problem, 15 times more than India!!
Instead of doing something about it, all they can care about is what happens in India.

F*** them. The important thing is we consider it as a major issue and are trying to address it.

F*** them. The important thing is we consider it as a major issue and are trying to address it.

You can talk to them nicely, I usually do. But I prefer to respond in kind to uncalled-for hostility.

And yes, it's an important issue for us. I think our nation is trying to address the problem with best possible means.

It sure is.. I still get surprised by how can they stoop, to poke at others with something like that, while they have the same problem, 15 times more than India!!

Moreover you can see google statistics in which pakistani's are top list of most **** searching country.So no wonder.Not only humans but also........

Do you have a comprehension problem ?
Didn't I tell you to check the references section ?

See, I can't spoon-feed a couch potato over the internet. You will have to move your mouse, scroll a little and click with where it matters, from time to time, and most importantly, 'READ'...
as far as the world is concerned including us pakistanis, you indians are serial rapists.

as far as the world is concerned including us pakistanis, you indians are serial rapists.

I can't help you if you choose to be ignorant.
Clearly, the wide spread human-rights violation means nothing to you, as long as you can point fingers at others. What a sorry state and what a bunch of sorry people.

I can't help you if you choose to be ignorant.
Clearly, the wide spread human-rights violation means nothing to you, as long as you can point fingers at others. What a sorry state and what a bunch of sorry people.
so your telling me that mumbai is not the rape capitol of the world??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom