What's new

Pakistan to host Hurriyat leaders on Eid in New Delhi

Do you realize Syed Ali Shah Geelani advocates the Kashmir is not a border dispute between India and Pakistan, while Pakistan considers Kashmir to be their part ?

You need to know what you are talking about before opening your mouth.

You my dear senior member need to think before you open yours.
Care to explain what he wants, or what the people of Kashmir want. He is referred to as a separatist leader. You can use a dictionary to find out the meaning. Pakistan is the voice of the Kashmiri people in the international arena. All the mass murders and graves(there have countless articles written on the abuses caused by the IA in Kashmir) that have taken place, need to come out in the open and the people responsible need to be punished. They expect Pakistan to raise the plight of the Kashmir people in every single international forum where India is. And that is the message he has given to the politicians of Pakistan.
And when he says "..Kashmir is not a border dispute between India and Pakistan"(even though i have not read that)..its to make people like you feel comfortable, so chill out, Kashmir will be part of Pakistan or if not, they will be independent to chose who guards their lands. And trust me it will not be IA.

Care to explain what he wants, or what the people of Kashmir want. He is referred to as a separatist leader. You can use a dictionary to find out the meaning. Pakistan is the voice of the Kashmiri people in the international arena. All the mass murders and graves(there have countless articles written on the abuses caused by the IA in Kashmir) that have taken place, need to come out in the open and the people responsible need to be punished. They expect Pakistan to raise the plight of the Kashmir people in every single international forum where India is. And that is the message he has given to the politicians of Pakistan.
And when he says "..Kashmir is not a border dispute between India and Pakistan"(even though i have not read that)..its to make people like you feel comfortable, so chill out, Kashmir will be part of Pakistan or if not, they will be independent to chose who guards their lands. And trust me it will not be IA.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Geelani is a little inclined towards Pakistan personally but advocates self-determination by Kashmiris.

But Pakistan straightaway says Kashmir is it's integral part.

Pakistan and Kashmir are inseparable: General Raheel Sharif

Jinnah used to say Kashmir is Pakistan's jugular vein.

:woot::lol: Yes i believe you good luck with that.:enjoy:

fake statistics nothing solid....
mumbai is the rape capitol of the world... no woman is safe in your toiletless country.
True.

Don't let facts get in your way. We have bribed the world to malign Pakistan, which as you know is free from this menace. :unsure:

Chairman of hurriyat leader Syed Ali shah gilani is a big sympathizer of terrorists. After Osama bin ladin death, he said that he will lead last rite prayers in absentia in Srinagar for the slain al-Qaeda leader. He called Laden as 'martyr' and said Laden had entire Muslim world's pain in him.Even he is inciting Kashmiri youth for Jihad while his children is studying in abroad.
Syed Ali Shah Geelani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAKISTAN SHOULD NOT HOST HIM, AS HE IS SYMPATHIZER OF Osama bin ladin and also he remained part of Jamat e islami. .....

Last edited:
You seem to refuse to take the point. From the Indian government point of view, Kashmir is part of India. Hosting rebel group from Kashmir by Pakistan is no different from hosting rebel groups from UP. For Pakistan, Kashmir could be a dispute. It is not for India.

How Convenient Indian Occupied Kashmir Is Integral Part But Gilgit Balitistan and Azad Kashmir Are Disputed Very Funny

How Convenient Indian Occupied Kashmir Is Integral Part But Gilgit Balitistan and Azad Kashmir Are Disputed Very Funny

Hi...Gilgit Balitistan and Azad Kashmir are not disputed..they are part of India under Pakistan occupation

You have already adopted all means in Kashmir. There are hardly anymore left to be used. :lol:

We have used only democratic means. Had we used the mean you used in Baluchistan, you would not find even a single separatist to invite on Id.

We have used only democratic means. Had we used the mean you used in Baluchistan, you would not find even a single separatist to invite on Id.

Yeah you used all means possible supported by the joke called Indian democracy. All possible kinds of acts of cruelity and callousness have been implemented and adopted by Indian military and supported by Indian state in Kashmir and many other regions like Manipur.

Yeah you used all means possible supported by the joke called Indian democracy. All possible kinds of acts of cruelity and callousness have been implemented and adopted by Indian military and supported by Indian state in Kashmir and many other regions like Manipur.

Your efforts topaint india like pakistan is futile because everybody know you people.

Hi...Gilgit Balitistan and Azad Kashmir are not disputed..they are part of India under Pakistan occupation

Ever Get A Chance Do Come To Pakistan I Will Take You To These Places, Ask The People Yourselves How 'Occupied' They Feel :lol::lol::lol:

Chairman of hurriyat leader Syed Ali shah gilani is a big sympathizer of terrorists. After Osama bin ladin death, he said that he will lead last rite prayers in absentia in Srinagar for the slain al-Qaeda leader. He called Laden as 'martyr' and said Laden had entire Muslim world's pain in him.Even he is inciting Kashmiri youth for Jihad while his children is studying in abroad.
Syed Ali Shah Geelani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PAKISTAN SHOULD NOT HOST HIM, AS HE IS SYMPATHIZER OF Osama bin ladin and also he remained part of Jamat e islami. .....

Great And Your Source Is Wikipedia Shabash

Your efforts topaint india like pakistan is futile because everybody know you people.

We Do Not Need To Paint Anything You Have Done A Tremendous Paint Job Yourself

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CBsQFjAAahUKEwignoW2peHGAhVFXRQKHdvOCgg&url=http://www.amnesty.org/en/documents/ASA20/042/2013/en/&ei=tn-oVaDrKcW6Ududq0A&usg=AFQjCNF3gjBo8I_cnbe3ybJrlJ9eARzpGg&bvm=bv.97949915,d.bGQ

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCkQFjABahUKEwiUh9fEpeHGAhVBNhQKHfybBD4&url=https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2015/07/india-accountability-still-missing-for-human-rights-violations-in-jammu-and-kashmir/&ei=1X-oVdTIF8HsUPy3kvAD&usg=AFQjCNHoFXauN-70Cal2xmpb71RgQyjaxw&bvm=bv.97949915,d.bGQ

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE8QFjAHahUKEwiUh9fEpeHGAhVBNhQKHfybBD4&url=http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/amnesty-international-releases-damning-report-on-human-rights-violations-in-jk/&ei=1X-oVdTIF8HsUPy3kvAD&usg=AFQjCNGUTkGBtQuYunsd_AOXKJbsU0FLcg&bvm=bv.97949915,d.bGQ

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFwQFjAJahUKEwiUh9fEpeHGAhVBNhQKHfybBD4&url=http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/amnesty-slams-jk-record-on-afspa-cases/article7374598.ece&ei=1X-oVdTIF8HsUPy3kvAD&usg=AFQjCNGsbbqiqw8787iVwjV4Om1gHryp6Q&bvm=bv.97949915,d.bGQ

Great And Your Source Is Wikipedia Shabash
OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOURSELF HIS OWN SPEECH IN FAVOR OF TERRORIST OSAMA BIN LADIN AND SYED ALI GILANI IS OFFERING NAMAZ E JANAZA OF OSAMA BIN LADIN
You need to Come out from delusion , Look Syed Ali gilani from your own eyes and his support for Osama bin ladin

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE YOURSELF HIS OWN SPEECH IN FAVOR OF TERRORIST OSAMA BIN LADIN AND HE OFFERING NAMAZ JANAZA
Come out from delusion

OK Suppose I Take Your Word For It Can You Really Blame Them,After All They Have Been Through Exhausting Every Political and Democratic Option And Seeing The Way The World Is Bahaving

OK Suppose I Take Your Word
Still supposing????.This video is enough to see Real animal in Syed ali gilani . Watch the words from his own MOUTH, how he mourns for Osama bin ladin and offered funeral of him.
We are demolishing same terrorist in Pakistan, we killed 100 terrorist in Lal masjid operation, and killing many people like him.
We should not host him in Pakistan against india. He is big threat for Peace and he will blackmail people here for jihad while his own children is studying abroad.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom